[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone interested in Elliot Rodger on Tumblr?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: FB3.jpg (56KB, 641x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB3.jpg
56KB, 641x720px
I have a FB (Twisted World: The Life of Elliot Rodger), but I know you guys don't like "normiebook." I made a Tumblr tonight if anyone's interested. It's elliot-rodger dot tumblr dot com.
>>
Tumblr is also fucking trash
>>
>>36432845
Tumblr is much worse than Facebook.
>>
OMG really?! What DO you guys like then? Besides 4chan.
>>
>>36432845
Your Facebook page is great. And, yeah, I would be interested in a Tumblr page, based anon :)
>>
I originally thank you
>>
Bumps for the Supreme.
>>
>>36432973
literally any form of social media which connects you to a persistent identity/username is garbage. anyone who uses a service like that is a narcissistic piece of shit and needs to die.
>>
>>36434001
>anyone who uses a service like that is a narcissistic piece of shit and needs to die
Wow, you sound like you're mental. I'm mental too and I do not have social media page (except Google+ that was force fed along YouTube channel), but I like all of these Elliot pages in social media as you can find some rare information about him in them.
>>
honestly he was pretty handsome he could of gotten girls easily if he wasnt so autistic
>>
I don't see it as any different than consistently using "Anonymous" on 4chan. It's like ppl use their real name on Tumblr.
>>
File: G5kImo.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
G5kImo.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>36434118
He was very beautiful, 9,8/10. Being autistic was his biggest problem, also being effeminate. There probably were girls feeling attracted to them but they didn't make a move, as they thought he might be gay.
>>
>>36434527
*feeling attracted to HIM!!
>>
He was gorgeous, and I'm sure many girls thought so. His problem was that he probably had bitch resting face and he never tried. He didn't think he could get a girl so he figured there was no point in trying.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(19).jpg (153KB, 734x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(19).jpg
153KB, 734x1380px
>>36434595
>he probably had bitch resting face
Hmm, not sure what you mean. You can see his resting face in the picture added. He looks kind of drowsy and dreamy. He smiled at and greeted girls sometimes but they ignored him.
>>
Good point. He just talked so much about being miserable that I assume he must have frowned a lot. Some girls were probably intimidated by him. I would have been. He was really attractive and rich looking.
>>
File: Elliot_Selfie_(13).jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Selfie_(13).jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>36434735
Well, not the best example, he's smiling a bit. Better one added. Looking just contemplative.
>>
I always wondered why he took that selfie when he wasn't facing the camera.
>>
>>36435006
I'm suspecting that this photo was taken by his little brother Jazz, while they were having outings during the spring 2013. He told in his manifesto, that he used his father's Mercedes SUV during those outings and it's the same car in the picture. He also used it when having trips with his friends Philip and Addison, but somehow I feel that if it was taken by them he'd look different.

Who knows, could be a selfie too.
>>
You could be right. It just looks like his right arm is extended, like he could be holding his phone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.