[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

eating disorders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 91b1Hd0.jpg (11KB, 327x238px) Image search: [Google]
91b1Hd0.jpg
11KB, 327x238px
i've been gorging on food and then purging for the past year. my weight had severely fluctuated through out the months and i cannot stop thinking about food. why can't i just be an underweight skeleton? living through my teenage years as a fat fuck were miserable.
>>
File: 1483046382490.gif (22KB, 846x744px) Image search: [Google]
1483046382490.gif
22KB, 846x744px
>>36432842

>tfw I have a binging problem too
>used to be thin in high school, am now a fat fuck in college and it's hell
>>
find a new vice

like alcohol

and realize you're never going to look like a model and just try and accept your average body. best advice i can give, been like two years since i stopped this shit.
>>
File: 1487675722418.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487675722418.png
17KB, 882x758px
>>36432842
>tfw stretch marks / pasty flabby skin that never fully retracted after losing the weight

I'll never have a body I'm happy with unless I became a roid monkey / gym rat and I don't want to be buff
>>
>>36432936
its not that i want to look like a model, im just tiered of being a fat piece of shit. never really liked alcohol that much but ill give it another go i guess
>>
binge/purge is really ineffective and can cause you to gain weight, your teeth to rot, etc.
it's better to restrict

check out the /thinspo/ threads on /fa/
>>
>tfw skelly
worse than being fat desu. everyone thinks I'm anorexic and I get told "wow you're skinny" every day of my life. At least with being fat, people are used to just ignoring it
>>
>diagnosed with anorexia nervosa at 13 years old
>went on until 16, when i was forced into treatment for the 3rd time and i was put at a healthy weight
>eating patterns never normalized though
>20 now, the last 4 years have been an up and down cycle of restricting, losing, bingeing, purging, and regaining weight
>still obsessed with food and think about it non-stop
I'm currently in a bingeing stage of my cycle; a month ago i was restricting and i lost about 20 pounds. I have gained most of it back at this point though. My appetite is fucked and i do not get full. Pair that with unstoppable cravings, and that's where the binges come in. I go into autopilot and i numb out; I literally cannot stop myself. I have heard that anti epileptic drugs and alheimers drugs can help, as well as naltrexone (which im currently on; it helps a bit but i think that i need a higher dosage.) anyway, it's absolute hell
>>
Binging and purging is the most retarded eating disorder if your goal is to lose weight. By the time you purge you've already digested a good amount of the calories, you're just going to give yourself an ulcer and rot your teeth for nothing, you'll also probably end up gaining weight. If you want an eating disorder, go for anorexia. That's the one that actually works. Sure fire way to lose weight is less calorie intake than expended. It's simple biology.
>>
>>36433353
>unstoppable cravings
fucking this shit right here
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.