[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw Just became an Uncle on the same day I was planning to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1484913228111.png (23KB, 998x851px) Image search: [Google]
1484913228111.png
23KB, 998x851px
>tfw Just became an Uncle on the same day I was planning to kill myself and now everything seems to be headed in the right direction

Am I being tricked??? I
>>
Only by yourself. Life is as good as you make it. Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar and a fool.
>>
>>36430851
fucking matrix is playing with you
>>
Kill yourself. It's honestly the brave/right thing to do. Do you truly believe that you'll be a positive in influence for your niece/nephew?
>>
File: 1484960785368.png (534KB, 550x511px) Image search: [Google]
1484960785368.png
534KB, 550x511px
>>36430939
I just got a Job offer in Charelston and I also got a girls number today. On top of that I will be able to continue my studies because of my improved grades. All in one fucking day. I really don't know what is going on but I will reassure you that the gun is still loaded and in my nightstand beside my bed. Is this the peak before the valley???
>>
File: 1492719488512.gif (2MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492719488512.gif
2MB, 350x350px
>>36430882
>Be born with some serious genetic disorder
>Try your best to have a good life but you still live in constant agony, probably unable to live without others helping you and you disgust most people so you will die without anyone caring about you

>Be born in a complete shithole like Africa or China
>Try your best to have a happy life but no matter what you're still living in shitty conditions with no real way to change them unless you're that one in a million person that is both lucky and skilled anough to get enough money

>BUT QUALITY OF UR LIFE DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON YOU ANON!!!! XDD
>>
>>36430851
you're going to be that weird Uncle that gets memed on here all the time where she/he keeps asking why you are such a freak compared to all the normal adults.
>>
>>36431732
This right here desu. I don't know why OP thinks that becoming an uncle is "moving in the right direction" kek, fucking either do something with yourself OP or just an hero
>>
>>36431783
See
>>36431425

It was kind-of the cherry on top.
>>
OP, it might be a stupid coincidence that all this good shit is happening on the day you were gonna off yourself, but the fact that a day like that one existed could mean there are more good days to come. Don't waste those good days by ending yourself.
>>
>>36430851
i've been an uncle since elementary school and I'm severely depressed anyway
>>
>>36430851
Being an uncle is nice, you get the upsides of young kids without having to deal with the major downsides like responsibility and not sleeping. It's cool that for a few short years you get to interact with somebody who doesn't realize you're a loser yet.
>>
>>36430851
Hey.
Hey op?
>>
>>36430851
YO
VAZA DE CAZZO.
OH PER.
>>
>>36430851
U fukjng sumbama sunkenda matress bich.

Fuking watch your fucking threds you flat hesded fucjing tanktip having clubthum plantar facisitius foot frankinstein crusty draws sweat pit fuzzy ass, friend.
>>
U git one more cjan e
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.