[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hairlet General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: hairloss feel.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hairloss feel.png
118KB, 800x800px
Fellow baldlets, when did you first notice you were going bald?

The hair at my right temple started thinning when I was 13 or 14, but I didn't realize it was actually the start of hairloss until I was 17 or so. Was in denial about it until I was 19.
>>
please respond

khjkhk
>>
Noticed at 16 senpai, but I didn't need to do anything till I was 18. Once a bald spot developed underneath my fringe I just shaved it all off.
20 now and shit is all good. Never sit in denial faggots.
>>
File: 1492340122850.jpg (282KB, 2136x2024px) Image search: [Google]
1492340122850.jpg
282KB, 2136x2024px
>>36429628
22 balding
fucking sucks
would pay thousands of dollars for it to stop
Fuuuck
>>
>>36429628
34 neet wiz. when i was in highschool I had a tyrone rank on me for my thinning hair (luckily i was the smarty and the girls that used to cheat off me came in my defense.) but then it was all down hill did the cap thing, and then finally decided to go skinhead. luckily my head was round enough and I could pull it off.
>>
Age 17. I'm 20 now and it looks worse. My hairline is receding but my crown is fine, although it wouldn't matter because any type of balding is horrible. I wear a hat all the time to hide it, because my skull shape/facial features are not compatible with the shaved look. It makes me want to die
>>
>>36430473
>all these treatments for crown regrowth
>nothing for us fucked-hairline bros

Why is this fucking allowed?
>>
>>36430397
Pro tip: Castrate yourself to stop it
>>
File: 1475050091059.jpg (205KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1475050091059.jpg
205KB, 1439x1374px
>>36430584
this feel

orginal
>>
>>36430584
Feels terrible man. I keep hoping that a treatment comes out of stem cell research or something, but i know that the companies make alot of money with the current mediocre treatments and want to milk that more. Hopefully a fellow baldbro will discover something and at least market it to us
>>
I noticed my hair was falling out when I was 24. I always had the receded widow's peak going on since I was 14 or so though.
>>
File: 7WXhi0z.png (727KB, 607x760px) Image search: [Google]
7WXhi0z.png
727KB, 607x760px
>>36429628
Just wear a hat or a beanie fucking retard
>>
Some bitch hair stylist told me I was gonna lose all my hair and started making fun of me for it when I was 18. Didn't believe her but I actually noticed myself at 19, and it mostly fell out over the next few years. Shaved it off completely at around 25.
>>
>>36430782
>take off hat
>people realize you were trying to hide your baldness
worse than being bald is letting your insecurity about it be incredibly obvious
>>
>>36430829
>now you are insecure to wear a fucking hat
That retarded circle reasoning wont stot
>>
>>36430948
You can wear a hat like a normal person. Wearing a hate to cover up baldness implies doing it excessively.
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
>>36429628
>when did you first notice you were going bald?

23 was when it was first noticeable.

By about 28 I was losing hair by the fistful everyday, which is more noticeable when it's long, but it was because of an infection in my tooth that I neglected for years and was consequently fucking up my thyroid.

I got the shitty tooth pulled a year ago, started exercising regularly and eating virgin coconut oil which is good for the thyroid, and now my balding has creeped down to normal levels and I actually have some hair growing back.

pic not entirely unrelated.
>>
>>36431032
I notice that i lose a ton of hair daily, which isn't normal for mpb. Like you said, by the handful. If i gently tug some hair i get alot, and if i rub my scalp it will fall indefinitely until i stop. Could it be a thyroid issue?
>>
>>36431438
It could definitely most likely be.

If you have health care, just go get your blood tested and see how it is. Hypothyroid is reponsible for so many shitty things like getting fat despite not overeating, dry & blotched skin, and of course speed-balding.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.