[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An All-American Love Story in Pan-Asian Colonized America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: amwf6.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
amwf6.gif
2MB, 400x225px
After the leaders of Asia agreed to unite in a Pan-Asian Empire in 2030 in order to conquer and colonize the rest of the world, every corner of the earth eventually fell to the might of the Pan-Asian Empire, which set up colonies in every country they conquered and ruled them with an iron fist. The last country to fall to the Pan-Asian Empire was the United States of America which resisted until 2040 before finally announcing a complete unconditional surrender following several nuclear bombs dropped in Washington, DC. Due to the grueling nature of the conquest of America, the Pan-Asian Empire cracked down especially hard on America, setting up a new occupying government in the ruins of Maryland outside of the completely annihiliated Washington, DC area, calling it New Ansan, named after the city in Korea where the headquarters of the Pan-Asian Empire are located. As part of the terms of the surrender, millions of Asian men who were formerly in the Pan-Asian Armed Forces now permanently occupy America and are immune from any legal punishments of any offenses they commit against the native population. Such is daily life in Pan-Asian Colonized America.

It was the afternoon at Miyamoto high school.
Emma Johansson, a senior, stood in front of her history class. The strawberry blonde-haired, pale blue-eyed, and slightly chubby girl held up her notes in front of her huge chest. Her summer dress that her mother had helped her pick out, showed off a healthy amount of her cleavage as she read out the final lines of her presentation, "And that is why General Ganbaatar Khan, a direct descendent of Genghis Khan, was such an ingenious military strategist for coming up with the idea to nuke Washington, DC."

Emma finished her assignment on one of the few Asian founding fathers. She then looked out at her classmates and over at Cho Yong-Tae, her handsome Asian history teacher.
>>
"Thank you, Emma, that was an excellent presentation of the honorable General Ganbaatar Khan," Yong-Tae said as he walked up to Emma.

"Thank you, Mr. Cho, I hope I did him justice. He was such an important man," Emma had felt so proud when her teacher told her that her assignment would be on such an important Asian man.

"I think you did Emma," Yong-Tae said as he gave her a reassuring smile. Emma smiled to herself as she walked back to her seat.

"Now I hope all of you appreciate the military prowess that Ganbaatar Khan and other warriors of the Pan-Asian Empire showed in conquering the old corrupt America and replacing it with the far superior Pan-Asian America we all live in today," Yong-Tae told his students.

Emma nodded as she looked up at Yong-Tae. She so hoped that after her presentation today, that he would ask her to stay after class.

"I for one do," Elsa Nordstrom spoke out as she smiled up at her teacher.

As Elsa spoke out, the rest of the girls in the classroom including Emma, let out a small disappointing sigh. They all knew who their teacher would ask to stay after class.

Emma looked over at the preppy, picture-perfect prom queen. Like her long flowing natural platinum blonde hair and radiantly bright sky blue eyes, Elsa's face, smile, and body were perfect. She had long legs, a tight bubble butt, a slender physique, and very big, perfectly shaped boobs. She had the body of a worldclass supermodel and has had a part-time job as a fashion model since she was fifteen. She was already an established local celebrity and teen idol, partly in thanks to coming from a very wealthy, aristocratic family with roots from the royal family in Sweden.
>>
The bell then rang.

"That's it for today," Yong-Tae, the tall, handsome Korean teacher, told his students as Emma and everyone else started walking out.

"Elsa, would you stay for a bit." Yong-Tae looked over at Elsa as he unzipped his pants.

"Of course, Mr. Cho!" Elsa smiled excitedly.

Emma and some of her classmates who were walking out looked back over at Elsa who pulled her blouse over her head, and then undid the back of her bra, revealing her large, perfectly shaped natural breasts.

Emma sighed as the last thing she saw was her teacher pulling out his huge yellow Asian cock, and Elsa getting down on her knees and sucking him off passionately.

Outside in the hallway Lucas Andersson adjusted his glasses. The scrawny sandy blond-haired senior had hurried from a chess club meeting so that he could meet up with Emma. Lucas had been in love with Emma ever since he started school here three years ago when he and his parents moved to town.

"Emma!" Lucas smiled and waved his arm as he walked over.

"Hey," Emma held up her hand and smiled back. She had always liked Lucas.

As Lucas awkwardly made his way over to Emma through the crowded hallway, he accidently stepped on his own pants, pulling them and his underwear down to his ankles. At the same time, he lost his balance and tumbled to the floor. Lucas felt so embarrassed as he heard the hallway fill up with laughter.

"Heh," Lucas muffled a nervous laugh as he awkwardly made his way up to his feet. He tried to make it off like he had meant to do that, like the star of his favorite TV show, Clumsy Oliver.
>>
>>36429507
Is that a pro genji gais?
>>
Clumsy Oliver was a popular show about Oliver, a white guy in his early thirties and his endless pursuit of catching his luscious blonde wife Jessica in bed with one of her many Asian men. Each week the audience would find Jessica in the arms of a new Asian man. They would then follow her husband Oliver's fumbling attempts to get a peek of them together. What made the show even better was the fact the Oliver and Jessica were a couple in real life, and the sex scenes between Jessica and the Asian men were also all real, and were shown totally openly on television. Due to the success of the show, Oliver had been on the cover of the massively popular Cuck Magazine several times.

As Lucas looked over and saw Emma giggling at him, he felt so happy. He loved seeing Emma's beautiful smile and hearing her infectious laugh. So Lucas stood there for a brief moment, with his tiny white penis hanging out, letting her laugh at him as he then said Clumsy Oliver's signature catchphrase, "Aw shucks," and then smiled awkwardly.

After Lucas had pulled his pants back up, the hallway went back to normal. Though, he got a few pats on the back from a couple of Asian guys.

"Good one," one Asian student told him laughing.

"Thank you," Lucas awkwardly thanked them.

"That was cute," Emma smiled over at Lucas who still pretended that he had meant to do that.

"Well you know me, I'm a huge Clumsy Oliver fan," Lucas smiled.

"Can I take those?" Lucas looked down at her books, though at the same time he glanced over at her amazingly deep cleavage.

"Sure," Emma handed him her books as she saw him looking at her chest.

As they walked down the hallway they passed a picture of Miyamoto Takashi, the Asian mayor that founded the city and gave the name to the high school.
>>
"Ehm, Emma, would it be okay if I walked you home?" Lucas asked hopingly as school was out for both of them.

"Sure, Lucas, I'd like that," Emma enjoyed Lucas's company. He was always so nice, and he could be quite funny as well sometimes. Like back there in the hallway.

"Oh, I almost forgot about the homework assignments," Lucas got nervous for a second as he had almost forgotten to pick up his assignments.

"Do you mind if we just swing by reception before we head out?" Lucas looked over at Emma.

"I don't mind," Emma shook her head as they headed down the hall to the reception.

The reception laid next to the Principal's office, and in front of the teacher's lounge. The door to the reception was open as always with Mrs. Miller, an attractive auburn-haired Anglo woman in her mid thirties sat at her large desk. Inside there were several guys waiting in line in front of Mrs. Miller's desk. The guys who were waiting were mostly white, though there were also a few guys of black, hispanic, and middle eastern heritage.

"It should take too long," Lucas told Emma.

"Okay," Emma replied as she took a seat as Lucas walked up behind the last guy.

Standing in line, Lucas and the rest of the guys could clearly see into the teacher's lounge, where Ms. Vieri was giving Coach Leung a blowjob. The gorgeous brunette Italian woman was the principal's secretary. As each of the guys in the line got their assignments and left, they all looked back for a last look at Ms. Vieri sucking the Coach's massive Asian cock.
>>
When there were only two students ahead of Lucas, a grunt was heard from the Coach in the teacher's lounge. Lucas's penis had grown to its full length of four inches as he watched Ms. Vieri keep her lips wrapped around the Coach's huge Chinese cock. The coach bucked his hips back and forth and jerked his cock forcefully deeper inside her mouth until Ms. Vieri started gagging on his enormous yellow missile.

Lucas and the remaining two guys then watched as Ms. Vieri stood up, wiped her lips with her hand and smile at Coach Leung. As she walked out, the Coach gave her a smack on her butt, which made her turn around and give him another smile.

"Hi boys," Ms. Vieri smiled as she came out from the teacher's lounge.

"Hi Ms. Vieri," the boys replied. They all noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her light purple blouse. Her perky breasts were quite discernible through the thin cloth of her blouse.

"Next," Mrs. Miller called out as the guy in front of Lucas left.

"Hi, Mrs. Miller," Lucas looked at the attractive school principal. He had a hard time not looking down at her cleavage, as her jiggly breasts were absolutely pouring out of her bra.

"Ah Lucas, let's see what we have for you," Mrs. Miller looked in her file cabinet.

"Here we are, Mr. Kim has a social studies report that is due this Monday," she said as she handed Lucas the homework of Kim Jae-Jin, the captain of the school's soccer team. It was mandatory for each white guy at school to do at least one Asian guy's homework each week.

"Thank you," Lucas took Jae-Jin's homework as Mrs. Miller went back to the file cabinet.

"And here's Mr. Li's Asian history homework. It's due this Wednesday."
>>
File: 1491403323751.jpg (86KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1491403323751.jpg
86KB, 600x739px
Some Asian guy is THIS butthurt.

Tell us what happened man, it's okay
>>
"Oh," Lucas paused as he took Li Wei's homework.

Lucas was quite comfortable doing a lot of homework, it's why he was doing both Jae-Jin's and Wei's. However, when it came to Asian history reports, it was extremely important that he did them well. The report was also due in less than a week, so Lucas knew that he had to start researching it straight away.

"See you next week Lucas," Mrs. Miller smiled as Lucas waved a bit nervously.

"Are you doing two reports?" Emma had overheard a bit of what Lucas and Mrs. Miller had said.

"Yeah," Lucas looked over at Emma whose eyes lit up a bit.

"Oh wow, I'm... kind of impressed," Emma smiled as Lucas look back at her feeling overjoyed.

"Well... we better get home," Lucas said as he knew that he had a lot of work to do.

As the two of them then walked outside they were struck by the warm sun.

"Toasty," Lucas said jokingly.

"Heh, yeah." Emma smiled.

Walking down the school's steps Lucas saw several white guys like him carrying the books of the girl next to them. A couple of the girls were even in the company of their Asian boyfriend.

I wonder if I'll get to do that someday. Carry Emma's and her Asian boyfriend's books... Lucas wondered and hoped.

Emma and Lucas who both lived in the suburbs, had to walk down a couple of streets from the school and wait for a city bus. When it arrived and they got on the bus, Emma looked for a seat in the front.

"Is this seat taken?" Emma asked a handsome Asian man who looked to be in his early twenties.

"No, have a seat, darling," the Asian man said as he lustfully looked up at the curvaceous girl.

"Okay, I'll see you when we arrive then," Lucas said to Emma who kind of ignored him as she was paying attention to the attractive Asian guy.
>>
"Mmm, those look homegrown," the Asian guy told Emma as he looked down at her breasts, "are they natural?"

"Yes, they are. My grandmother had really huge boobs," Emma told him cheerfully as Lucas started looking for a seat at the back of the bus.

"Why don't you take those big titties out," the Asian guy suggested to Emma in a commanding tone of voice.

Lucas watched and listened for as long as he could, but he knew that he wasn't allowed in the front. Only women and Asian men were allowed in the front of buses in Pan-Asian America.

"Okay," was the last thing Lucas heard Emma said before walking towards the back.

A couple of seats from the back of the bus, Lucas passed an Asian man on top of a white woman. "Oh oh oh yeah yeah yeah!" the redheaded woman in her late thirties moaned as the Asian man who was about the same age fucked her hard. Lucas walked carefully passed them as he didn't want to disturb them.

"Is this seat taken?" Lucas asked the three white men who were sitting at the back.

"No son, go ahead," an elderly man in his late seventies told him.

"Was that your girlfriend, young man?" the elderly man had seen Lucas walk onboard with Emma.

"Ehm, no. But I really wish she was." Lucas looked over in Emma's direction.

"Yes, I could tell the moment I saw you walk away from her. You should tell her how you feel," the elderly man told Lucas.

"I wish I could sir," Lucas looked down feeling a bit sad.
>>
"Young man, I'm going to tell you a secret. Women like nice and polite men. And I can tell that you are both those things." The elderly man had seen that Lucas had been carrying the girl's books, as several of them had Emma's name on them.

"So If you truly like her, then you should tell her," he told Lucas.

"I'll... try sir, thank you," Lucas said politely as the older man nodded.

Besides the elderly man, there was a man in his forties and a younger man in his early thirties. The man in his thirties appeared to be filming the couple having sex, something that had annoyed the man in his forties long enough.

"Hey, if you don't remove that footage right now, I'm going to call the cops," the man in his forties told the younger man.

"No no, it's okay, eh... the woman is my wife, and they asked me to record them," the guy said looking a bit nervous.

"Oh, I see, sorry." The older guy leaned back in his seat as the younger man continued filming.

"Lucky guy," the elderly man said with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah." The man in his forties took out his phone and appeared to be flipping through some photos. He then showed a photo to the elderly man. "My wife Beth. She sent me this yesterday, on vacation in Korea." The man in his forties showed a picture of his wife, holding two Asian cocks, whilst sucking one of them. "I just wish I could be there with her."
>>
File: whitemarriage1.jpg (33KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
whitemarriage1.jpg
33KB, 720x405px
>>36429606
dumbass doesn't know a white cuck wrote this story
>>
Under the Pan-Asian Empire, it is strictly forbidden for any non-Asian male to set foot in an Asian country, which are considered the core commonwealth states of the Empire. Only females and Asian males were ever granted entry. Any need for low skill labor was filled by foreign female workers who often gave birth to several half-Asian children during their time there. Any mixed race daughters they gave birth to were forced to stay in Asia and become part of the working class as all Asian females, even multiracial females with any known Asian heritage, were forbidden to set foot outside of Asia. Any mixed race sons the foreign female workers gave birth to were deported to an orphanage in the country of their mother's origin. This ensures that all Asian women will mate with full Asian men to preserve their pure Asian bloodline and all multiracial unions in Asia are completely eugenic as the children will always be more Asian than their mother and therefore a genetic improvement over their mother.

"Beautiful woman," the elderly man remarked as he reached down for his wallet and took out an old slightly faded polaroid. "This is my wife, Maggie." The picture showed a woman who appeared to be in her early twenties. She was on her back with her legs wrapped around the back of an Asian man who was on top of her. She had the most enticing smile on her face.

"She's quite beautiful. Are you still together if you don't mind me asking?" the man in his forties looked over at the elderly man.

"Fifty-six years, but she passed away a few years back," the elderly man replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the middle-aged man said sadly.

"Don't be, my Maggie knew how to live life, and she gave me three beautiful children." The elderly man took out a few new photos from his wallet.
>>
"This is Erik, Mary, and Zhao." The pictures showed a white man and a white woman who resembled the man, and then a Eurasian man who was clearly not his biological son. The middle-aged man didn't even bat an eye at the sight of the elderly man's half-Asian son. These days it wasn't uncommon for a married white woman to give birth to their Asian boyfriend's child.

Then suddenly the bus pulled over and an Asian police officer stepped on board. When he did the man who had been filming started getting rather squirmy. As he got up and walked towards the exit, the man in his forties could tell that something wasn't right, and ran up and grabbed the man with the camera phone.

"Officer!" he called out as the younger guy tried to squirm his way free.

"What's going on?" the officer asked.

"This guy, he was filming this couple, he told me that she was his wife, but I don't think so," the man in his forties told the officer who grabbed the younger man with the camera phone.

The officer looked over at the couple, was about just about to ask the woman something when he saw that his fellow Asian man was emptying his balls on the woman's face.

"Ah ahhhh," the Asian man moaned as streams of his hot cum splashed onto the woman's smiling face.

The officer gave his fellow Asian man time to finish before he asked the woman, "Ma'am, is this your husband?" The woman still had a blissful look on her face as she licked the cum from her lips. When she looked up at the man with the camera phone she shook her head.

"No officer, he certainly is not!" the woman responded indignantly.
>>
"All right, pervert, you're coming with me." The officer put handcuffs on the camera guy and pushed him out of the bus. He then smashed the guy's camera and shoved the guy inside the back of his police car.

The officer then came back up onto the bus. "Thanks for the help," he told the man in his forties.

"No problem sir. I really despise guys like that," the man said as the officer nodded and agreed.

The officer then waved at the bus driver that he could go.

A few moments later the bus pulled up to Emma's and Lucas's stop. Lucas stood up and said goodbye to the elderly man, as he then stepped off the bus. Lucas had thought about going up front to Emma, but he didn't want to seem impolite.

As Lucas stood there, he looked up and saw Emma lean over and give the Asian guy she had been sitting next to a passionate open-mouth kiss. When Emma then stepped off the bus, Lucas couldn't help but notice that her chest bounced a little more than usual. Lucas then saw Emma holding a bra as she waved up at the Asian guy.

"He... seemed like a nice guy," Lucas commented to Emma, wanting to be polite.

"He really was," Emma had a smile on her face as she watched the bus leave.
>>
"Would you mind holding this as well?" Emma put her bra up on the books that Lucas held.

"Of... course." Lucas gulped as he put his hand down onto Emma's bra. He couldn't believe that he was touching the thing that had held up her large breasts.

After having walked down the neighbor for a minute, they came up to Emma's house.

Bill Johansson, Emma's father, was outside shirtless, wearing only his shorts washing a shiny blue Hyundai sportscar. He was in average shape for a forty-five-year white man. His physique was more flabby than muscular, but he was fairly good looking with dark blond hair and sharp green eyes. He looked very diligent as he looked over the sportscar, making sure he hadn't missed any spots.

"Hi Dad," Emma waved as her father looked up.

"Hi pumpkin," Bill replied with a smile as he finished wiping a spot and then came over to his daughter and Lucas.

"Hey Mr. Johansson," Lucas said politely.

"I see you're carrying my daughter's books as always." Bill teased the young Lucas a little. But he liked the boy. He had seen him with his daughter, always the gentleman.

"Oh, yeah," Lucas said a bit awkwardly as he tried to hide the fact that he was holding his hand over Emma's bra.
>>
"Thank you, Lucas, it was very nice of you to carry my books." Emma took her books but left Lucas holding her bra as she whispered to him with a teasing wink, "You can keep them for tonight." Emma had seen the way Lucas had gulped when she handed him her bra.

"See you tomorrow, Lucas." Emma smiled as she waved goodbye to Lucas who walked down the street.

As Emma walked over to the front door, her father walked back over to the car. "You coming, dad?"

"In a few minutes, sweetie, I just want to make sure that the Hyundai is perfect," Bill told his daughter as he started wiping the car some more.

"Okay dad." Emma looked over at her diligent father. She knew who the Hyundai belonged to, and it wasn't her father.

"Mom," Emma called out as she put down her books on the hallway drawer.

"In the kitchen hon," Karen Johansson called out from the kitchen.

As Emma walked down the hall, she heard sports sounds coming from the television in the living room. When she saw her strawberry blonde mother completely naked in the kitchen, her large breasts and tight blonde bush on full display, Emma knew that her uncle Jung-Hwan was here.

Jung-Hwan wasn't actually her uncle, it was just something her mother liked her to call him. Jung-Hwan was a very handsome Asian man in his late thirties that her mother had been seeing for the last six months. It was his Hyundai sportscar that her father was out there washing so diligently.

"Hey mom," Emma said, greeting her naked mother padding barefoot around the kitchen franticly.
>>
Who hurt you? (originally)
>>
"Hey hon." Karen smiled at her daughter as she picked up a plate of meat dumplings that she had prepared for Jung-Hwan.

At forty-two years old, Karen Johansson looked very good. She had tried her best to stay in good shape over the year, and she had certainly succeeded. Her physique was more thick than thin or chubby. The extra pounds she put on always went to her already big boobs and bubble butt. Her breasts were almost as huge as her daughters, though over the years they had started to sag a bit. Even sagging, they looked quite full.

"Hon, would you grab those beers for Jung-Hwan?" Karen looked over at the beer bottles on the kitchen table.

"Sure mom." Emma walked over to the table. Though before she picked them up, she knealt down to unbuckle her shoes. She slid them off her dainty little feet and then peeled off her long white stockings, wriggling her toes as she bared her sweaty feet. She then untied her dress and pulled it over her head and then pulled off her panties. Emma knew that Jung-Hwan like for her to be as naked as her mom.

"Thanks, hon." Karen looked over at her voluptuous daughter.

Emma then walked over to her mother, as the two naked beauties made their way into the living room.

"Hey Jung-Hwan," Karen looked over at the handsome and half-naked muscular Korean stud who sat on the couch in his boxers watching sports.

"Would you look at that." Jung-Hwan looked up at the busty mother and daughter.

"Hey Uncle Jung-Hwan." Emma smiled and enjoyed the lustful looks she and her mother got from Jung-Hwan.
>>
"Get those big tits over here," Jung-Hwan told them as he watched the jiggly women walk over to sit down next to him.

Jung-Hwan reached over and grabbed a handful of Karen's breasts and sucked them.

"Ohhh," Karen moaned as she felt her Asian lover suck her nipple.

"Mm, mmm," Jung-Hwan groaned as he looked over at Emma and grabbed a handful of one of her huge soft tits and sucked her nipple.

"Ohhh," Emma moaned as she licked her lips in pleasure. Jung-Hwan's strong hands felt so good on her boobs.

Jung-Hwan then suddenly heard something from the television which made him look up.

"Hahaha, look at this token white boy," Jung-Hwan laughed at the white guy in the two hundred meter dash that was way behind the Asian athletes. Not only that, but he was also running bottomless, with his tiny white penis flopping up and down as he ran.

"Aww, looks like the little guy is really trying, though," Karen said as she looked at the white guy who had half the sprint left after the Asian men had finished.

"Hahaha... little guy sure is right," Jung-Hwan laughed at Karen's hint.

The cameraman then zoomed in on the white guy's face and then on his miniscule penis, as the Asian commentators made fun of him.

"Looks like he's been in some cold water," one of them said.

"No, he hasn't," the other commentator said as they laughed.

Outside Bill looked at Jung-Hwan's Hyundai sportscar. Think that it is... Bill looked proudly at the sportscar. He had spent almost two hours washing his wife's Asian lover's car.

Bill then walked over to the house, and slowly and politely walked over the kitchen and into the living room. There he found his beautiful wife and daughter naked on the couch with Jung-Hwan. His hands running up and down their smooth thighs.
>>
Bill couldn't help but glance over at his wife's ample breasts. He loved her huge soft breasts, and though he didn't much like looking at his daughter's bare body, he knew that she had inherited her mother's chest.

"Uhm, Jung-Hwan, I'm finished with your car." Bill said as Karen looked over at her polite husband.

"You are huh?" Jung-Hwan looked up the man whose wife he had been fucking for the last six months.

"Yeah... I think so," Bill started feeling a bit uncertain.

"Now you think so? Well, I better not come out there in the morning and find some dirty spots on it." Jung-Hwan looked up at Bill.

"Oh... Uhm." Bill started to wonder if he should go out there and check again.

"Bill, I'm about to suck Jung-Hwan's big Asian cock here with our daughter's help, so why don't you go out and make sure that his Hyundai is pristine." Karen looked up at her husband.

"Oh, yeah, I'll make sure that it's perfect this time." Bill looked over at Jung-Hwan as Karen leaned up and pressed her breasts against Jung-Hwan's face, as he ran his tongue all over them.

Bill felt his small white penis strain against the insides of his underwear as he walked outside. He knew that he was probably going to spend the night on the couch, jerking off, listening to his wife getting fucked.

"Think it's time for those sweet mouths of yours to get to work." Jung-Hwan pulled down his boxer shorts as he leaned up and gave Karen a passionate kiss and then did the same with Emma.

Karen didn't hesitate. She leaned down and started sucking his long thick Asian cock as Emma leaned down and licked and sucked Jung-Hwan's huge balls.
>>
"Ahh," Jung-Hwan smiled to himself as he picked up a meat dumpling and leaned back on the couch.

"That's it," Jung-Hwan said as took a bite whilst getting his cock sucked by a mother and daughter.

Once he finished the dumpling, Jung-Hwan was going to fuck both women right here on the couch.

Outside Bill had started to wash the sportscar again. He stepped back a bit as he rinsed it, hoping to get a glimpse of his wife through the window, but there was too much glare.

"Hey Bill." Bill looked over and saw Darnell and Shanice Jackson, his black neighbors from down the street.

"Hey Darnell, Shanice." Bill was so envious of Darnell. Darnell had told him that he always got to watch when his wife's well hung Asian boyfriends fuck her and clean out the Asian cum from his slutty wife's tight black pussy.

"Washing Jung-Hwan's car I see," Shanice said. She had visited a few times before when Jung-Hwan was over.

"Yeah, he's in there with Karen and Emma." Bill wished that he could be in there watching his wife with Jung-Hwan.

"Oh that reminds me, dear, I think Nia is putting up another video today," Shanice said, referring to her nineteen-year-old daughter Nia. Nia had a website where she put up videos of herself getting gang banged by well hung Asian men. She had gotten her love for getting fucked by multiple huge Asian cocks from her mother.

Shanice and her daughter were very close, talking over the phone daily. Sometimes they even skyped when they were both getting fucked by their multiple Asian lovers.

"Well, we'll see you later, Bill," Darnell said as he and Shanice waved as they continued down the street.

"See you." Bill got back to washing Jung-Hwan's sportscar. He was determined to get it pristine this time.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.