[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I cuck for being friends with a girl who has a boyfriend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1490330244591.jpg (87KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490330244591.jpg
87KB, 375x375px
Maybe r9k is getting to my head, but I'm starting to become bothered by the possibility that I am a cuck just for being friends with this girl at my uni. I'm not even romantically interested in her. I just enjoy spending time with her. It is pretty comfy. What do you autists think though? Is she using me as a disposable orbiter despite me not being interested in dating her? AM I BEING KEKED?!?!
>>
It depends. Are you buying shit for her? Are you texting her a lot?
>>
Also, if it wasnt clear from the title, she has a boyfriend. I didnt affect me in any way when I learned that though. Still, is the cuckening happening?
>>
>>36429015
not if the boyfriend gets cucked by you....
>>
>>36429053
Do you expect a romantic relationship?
>>
>>36429015
of course you are.
in fact you should buy a shirt saying "I AM PLAN B", you are just a fucking plataform to step on in her eyes.
>>
>>36429015
How long have you known her and did she have the bf before knowing you?
>>
>>36429051
I havent bought her anything. I gave her a ride home once though after we hung out (she invited me btw). Also, no, I dont text her a lot. Basically, we text only to schedule stuff. Most talking is in person.
>>
>>36429074
I dont want to fuck her. She is a nice girl with a personality much like mine - which is why I opened up to her and we connected. However, I dont have any romantic feelings for her.

>>36429078
No, and I dont want one either.

>>36429082
Thanks Mr. Edge

>>36429112
Half a semester now. We became good friends only recently though. Also, yeah, she has had a boyfriend the entire time. They're pretty cute together tbqhwy famjam
>>
>>36429015

Warning normie post incoming.

Knew a girl before she even had a bf. Liked her briefly but got rejected, left her alone.

Recently became friends with her again. She has a low test beta asian bf. He REALLY doesn't like me.

Sometimes we hang out, just me and her. We get along well together. I'd go out with her, but I don't buy anything for her or nothing like that. We vent about our relationships. Neither of us are non-monogamous and wouldn't cheat, but there is obvious sexual tension.
>>
>>36429379
Thanks for the blog update. Can you help me with my problem now por favor?
>>
>>36429015
If you dont do-diddle her

Yeah, if you like her, you're a faggot
>>
>>36429169
I'd say you're good, anon. Now reeee get out and enjoy yourself you have it lucky.
>>
>>36429239
>However, I dont have any romantic feelings for her.
You just answered your own question, anon.
>>
These sorts of connections are how you get introduced to waifu tier gf fampai.
Be nice.
>>
>>36429539
Cool and good.

>>36429582
Thanks man. Life is much better when you let go of "tfw no gf".

>>36429631
Good and cool

>>36429803
>unironically believing that a good gf is possible in this year of our lord

Dank meme.
>>
>>36429964
Possible but unlikely. You could also be struck by lightning on the same day you meet them.
>>
If you're this paranoid about it then you need to step back. Either you're actually interested in her and won't admit it, or you're an idiot that takes the memes too seriously.

>t. guy that has been platonic friends with many girls over the years
>>
>>36429015
no

don't fall for the "people of opposite sexes can't be friends" meme
>>
Nothing wrong anon, it's nornal for people of the opposite gender to have friends while dating someone.

I'm on pretty good terms with girl with a bf and hell she used to like me. We talk about girls and music and stuff. Just respect her boyfriend by not going overboard, with the time you spend with her. There's a saying where I live that goes along the lines of don't do good things that look bad. Not saying stop talking to her if the guy suddenly starts feeling insecure and bitchy because you talk to her or whatever, just don't give him any legit reasons to think there is any funny business between you two.
>>
File: 1492587134474.jpg (67KB, 500x808px) Image search: [Google]
1492587134474.jpg
67KB, 500x808px
>>36429015
i'm friends with a lesbian
i've never bought her anything, but she has bought cheap stuff for me on occasion
i'm the only person she's friends with on campus, but she does have friends and an ldr gf that she corresponds with on skype

i used to only text her to set up meetings, but now we text and meet up with each other almost every day
she's told me that she "could see herself going out with a guy sometime" and that she doesn't "feel romantically" about her ldr gf

if she was straight, I would probably try to go out with her, but there's no point in pursuing something I can never have
>>
File: anzu without makeup.jpg (214KB, 586x560px) Image search: [Google]
anzu without makeup.jpg
214KB, 586x560px
>>36430558
this
don't base your opinions on the world on what people on fourchan say
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.