[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when normies rub their accomplishments in your face like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1459941156115.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
1459941156115.png
26KB, 861x758px
>when normies rub their accomplishments in your face like it matters
>they are joining me in the dirt
>no reason to accomplish anything but enjoyment since afterlife or god
>while they buzz around like little worker drone to feed their ego
>some shitty outdated concept that you have to prove yourself even though nothing matters

>dude i had sex
>dude i have job
>dude did good in school
>dude spent my whole life proving self to others >dies >forgotten in 10 years
LOL fucking egoslaves, the best part is all the nihilist god isn't real media they all eat up but still think their pathetic life matters to me.
>>
>no afterlife or god*
>>
Nietzsche would probably murder all the "look at me i'm edgy" nihilists anyway
>>
it obviously matters if you care enough to whine on the internet to strangers, you fucking loser.
>>
File: 1482798171042.jpg (86KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1482798171042.jpg
86KB, 749x751px
>>36428381
>spending 5 minutes to type something on anonymous imageboard is a lot of effort to a normie
how do you fags even get jobs every time someone types something more than two words you all sperg about >how you spent effort to type something!!!

Someone is mad triggered I reject everything that makes them feel important to mom and dad
>>
I'm a Christian and according to the teaching I've received, none of those things matter.

"Vanity of vanities. All is vanity."
>>
>>36428482
Its' because they post from phones, so typing a sentence takes a lot of effort, nevermind a paragraph.
>>
>>36428255
We've evolved to enjoy certain things like being a successful member of society and having sex with hot women. If you can enjoy yourself without all that you're not human.
>>
File: 1490371111672.png (194KB, 591x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490371111672.png
194KB, 591x462px
>>36428612
You're right I'm evolved it would take a stupid caveman with no knowledge about anything but "me bang rock together" to waste time on his lizard brain. can just crank out afap in 5 in seconds and get back to what really matters instead of be fucking caveman "me matter" "me put peepee in girl unga bunga"
>>
File: 1485954829782.jpg (106KB, 800x998px) Image search: [Google]
1485954829782.jpg
106KB, 800x998px
Damn those normies disappeared really quickly probably praying I wouldn't reply to them. Now we can have a legit old-r9k nihilism thread with no normie jackoffs coming into bitch about how much they matter and how well adjusted they are.
>>
>>36428482
because I actually have meaningful things to do and not waste hours upon hours on r9k
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.