[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most powerful race!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

The most powerful race!
>>
I get that it seems ridicolous, but is the sentiment of the average american really that different?
>>
>>36428247
It's not ridiculous! BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MASTERS!
>>
File: Cuba_1927-Blue_Eyes.jpg (33KB, 342x512px) Image search: [Google]
Cuba_1927-Blue_Eyes.jpg
33KB, 342x512px
>>36428211
is the mulatto ubermensch.
>>
>>36428247

Drastically different. Americans think flips are a fucking joke. We even call them the mexicans of asia, essentially saying they're so shit they can't even be considered a proper member of a race we already hate.
>>
>>36428211
They look like white people though...
>>
>>36428211
>beaners of Southeast Asia
>relevant at all
>>
>>36428211
>The most powerful race!
>conqured by spain

Really makes you think.
>>
>>36428374
>colonized by the Spaniards

no fucking shit they'd be the Mexicans of Asia. They cook, clean, take care of your kids, and are just as lazy.

Both my parents are Filipino and the only thing good about the country is seeing how shit everything thing is so you're motivated not to fuck up life in North America.
>>
>>36428399
To me the guy on the left looks black and the guy on the right looks Mexican. YMMV.
>>
>>36428211
That's not the Jews
>>
File: BmiNcssCUAAe4kl.jpg (50KB, 599x700px) Image search: [Google]
BmiNcssCUAAe4kl.jpg
50KB, 599x700px
Fact: Half-filipinos are the most beautiful mix in the world.
>>
>>36428374
He's referring to how we see ourselves, anon, and he's still wrong. The U.S. is like a blend of nebulous nations within a nation, thanks to multiculturalism, each competing for sovereignty, jobs, land, and resources. So many Americans are so busy taking sides against one another that we are generally apathetic to what happens outside are borders, and the once that do tend to romanticize different nations if they do, like how white American women are generally enamored with France. Ironically he's probably just a shitposting Eurotrash that's just picking low-hanging fruit to fellate his own over-inflated sense of superiority anyways
>>
File: oblationrun4.jpg (41KB, 402x294px) Image search: [Google]
oblationrun4.jpg
41KB, 402x294px
>>36428211
Can't nip the Flips!
>>
>>36428538

I guess that makes more sense, that he'd be too stupid to write what he meant. I can't imagine anywhere were it's thought Americans typically hold flips in high esteem. You summed it up pretty nicely though. When Americans talk about themselves it's under the implicit understanding that it's the right kind of Americans, not literally every person inside the country. Class and race are huge.

All those yurocucks were shitting their pants with the Syria Tomahawk thing and desperately baiting for attention. A lot of Americans didn't really give a shit outside of"lel fuk drumpf" or no u-ing at the fuk drumpfs. It was an interesting event of course, but it's flinging shit at each other more than any implications it had for foreigners.
>>
>>36428571
>What is Bataan death march
>>
>>36428470
>Cook
>Clean
>Take care of your kids

>Lazy

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36428211
I don't even know a single thing they ever did.

My second world shithole country may be shithole but our beer is famous all around the world. Plus our capital is one of the most visited.
>>
>>36429124
Are you talking about Prague?
>>
>>36429531
Damn you Sherlock.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.