[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hobbies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: ds3.jpg (293KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
ds3.jpg
293KB, 621x621px
What are some normie hobbies that I can take up? I have been gaming all my life and I feel like it takes up way too much time, feels bad
>>
File: 1492548422768.jpg (121KB, 1200x948px) Image search: [Google]
1492548422768.jpg
121KB, 1200x948px
>>36427822
Shopping at antique and thrift stores. Girls love to do that.
>>
KARAOKE, FAG
BECAUSE DEAD
>>
File: 1490280624332.jpg (92KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490280624332.jpg
92KB, 750x738px
>>36427822
>What are some normie hobbies that I can take up?

Going to raves and concerts, going out with friends, going to the beach, travel, shopping, listening to new generic electronic music on Youtube, eating, sleeping
>>
>>36427822
Gaming is a normie hobbie...
Even tabletop gaming is popular with normies who have hot gfs etc
>>
>>36427822
Running. Running clubs are supposed to be full of normies but you don't need to go to them.

It's not really time consuming enough though so consider reading books.
>>
>>36427822
I play disk golf. Its fairly popular here but its a great sport
>cheap, disks cost about 10 dollars each and you only really need 3
>usually free to play since most courses are in parks
>no friends necessary, you can go get in a round by yourself anytime
>easy to meet people, most disk golfers have an active community based around the sport in your area

desu im glad i found this sport. its nice to get out of my room for a few hours and play a few rounds.
>>
I do mountain biking and it's pretty sweet. I get to put some earphones in and not speak to anybody for hours on end. What's more is some of the routes I do take me to really pretty places, not to mention the whole experience is pretty fun. And to top it all off, not that I really care but it keeps you fit.

It's expensive though sometimes so I just got mummy to give me my pocket money for doing things other than vidya.
>>
File: 1490470167376.png (836KB, 566x757px) Image search: [Google]
1490470167376.png
836KB, 566x757px
There's a whole world of interesting niche cultures out there anon, find yours.
>Pool or snooker
>writing
>kayaking
>archery
>oil painting
>reading literature
>skiing, XC or downhill
>hunting or bowhunting
>fishing
>model trains
>cooking
>mountain biking
>playing piano
>working out
>trail running
>golfing
>woodworking
>brewing
>programming
>photography
>gardening
>>
>>36427844
do they actually? I do this all the time and its mostly poor/borderline homeless people at the store I go to.
>>
>>36427822
If you've been gaming a lot you could try art, games help a lot to get the creative juices going.
>>
I did archery in college, it was amazing.

If you want to be creative l suggest learning how to play an instrument. Making things is also nice. Start with something simple, for example go on youtube and check can stoves or willow whistles.
>>
>>36427822
Rock climbing is my hobby. It's pretty fun, the people are all surprisingly approachable, and it's also a workout.
>>
>>36427822

Join a club to cure cancer.
>>
File: GetOutOfHere.jpg (92KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
GetOutOfHere.jpg
92KB, 500x663px
I'm trying to get into Urban Exploration. Going into an abandoned asylum this Monday.
>>
>>36428775
>archery
I had a friend tell me recently her bow costed $3k. A dozen arrows was $300.

No wonder only Asians play the sport.
>>
>>36428540
Youre going to the wrong stores then
>>
I write plays, or I used to. Don't really work on anything anymore because I'm scum
Also used to be vocals in a punk band, it was fun
Now I just drink and work
>>
>>36429456
>I had a friend tell me recently her bow costed $3k. A dozen arrows was $300.
you can just get a $150 recurve + equipment with some arrows and shoot inna woods. Not that expensive for a hobby, at least at the start
>>
MMA training like Muay Thai/Jiu Jitsu/boxing/etc. It's what I do. Pretty fun, gets you in shape and you learn how to fight. Only thing is it can get fairly expensive.
>>
>>36427822
Programming, learning adobe programs, an instrument, twisty puzzles (rubik's cube), drawing, music production.
>>
>>36427822
Warhammer 40k is fun but expensive
>>
>>36430038
This
Warhammer 40k is popular with normies who think they're NERDS XDDD
>>
>>36430038

I paint the figures anon, but have nobody to play with.

>>36427822

Figure painting.
3D animation.
Reading.
Games.
Gardening and feeding wild birds.
>>
>>36429456
The one I used in college looked cheap, like what you'd give to a beginner. Nothing like what you see in the olympics or whatever. The handle was brown and the curves were white. We used big slabs of styrofoam for targets so the arrows lasted long, you might have to change the feathers sometimes but the whole thing looked cheap.
I'd pick it up again if I had my own back yard, loved doing it. Hitting a balloon at 25 meters was so satisfying.
>>
File: f8403f3c643130d0d1c3de3390c4a330.png (199KB, 1016x653px) Image search: [Google]
f8403f3c643130d0d1c3de3390c4a330.png
199KB, 1016x653px
Programming
Modelling

Just picked up animating, pic related
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.