[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you guys ever tried having an "invisible" gf?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: invisible gfx.jpg (63KB, 644x509px) Image search: [Google]
invisible gfx.jpg
63KB, 644x509px
i tried it while driving to work today, and we had cute conversations.
>>
>>36427383
yes, but i live in my moms house so we only whisper
>>
I'lk give it a try until I can afford to buy a sexdoll and have her become my gf!
>>
File: birthday5.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
birthday5.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
i pretend to host radio shows and participate in presidential debates while in my car/room.

i'm 34.
>>
>>36427383
No. It's beyond pathetic and delusional.
>>36427405
I sure hope your mother doesn't hear you.
>>
>>36427383
>advertising your shitty site here
kek
>>
Anon I think you may have schizophrenia if your delusions are that strong
>>
>>36427383
my gf is anime but i consider my dakimakura like a physical gateway to her. when we cuddle we cuddle but if we arent i can keep her in my head. sometimes we go out for walks but im not very good at imagining things very well so i mainly just consider my daki her. i wear a shirt of her 90% of the time so i always have her with my physically
>>
>>36427433
Why not make your own podcast? You could call it "autistic manchild talks about mundane shit".
>>
>>36427383
I tried imagining my favorite seiyuu's voice saying things to me once but I got scared because she wouldn't stop when I asked

haven't tried it since
>>
>>36427433
I do this too. And explain to "others" about myself with praise.
>>
>>36427433
Do you know the guy in that picture?
Is his name Matt?
>>
>>36427461
i live with my parents and my dad is retired so he's home all day. i don't want him to hear my thoughts.
>>
>>36427433
Sometimes I watch youtube videos of people playing the piano and I pretend it's me.

Then I pretend to see a room full of people clapping and cheering me on
>>
>>36427492
Do it in your car under an alias. He will more than likey never fond out.
>>
>>36427484
>Is his name Matt?
heh yeah
>>
>>36427511
i demand to have quality production value. i invested heavily in a studio mic for when i move out.
>>
Anyone else here have full length dialogues with themselves playing the part of all the speakers?

Yesterday I had a lengthy debate about the downfall of videogames
>>
>>36427434
>>36427450
>muh pathetic
>muh schizophrenia

Why? My invisible gf makes me a better person. I don't even look at the GPS when she's in the car. She boosts my confidence so much.
>>
File: 1490812382929.jpg (146KB, 965x801px) Image search: [Google]
1490812382929.jpg
146KB, 965x801px
> have you guys ever tried having an "invisible" gf?

This concept is called a tulpa.
>>
>>36427383
I barely have the mental power to come up with one set of thoughts. Actually a lot of the time there's just nothing going on inside my head at all and I struggle to make conversation or I lose my train of thought halfway through the sentence because I can't remember what I was going to say for more than a second after it pops into my head originally. I could never do this.
>>
>>36427450
this board is a collection of the most likely people to develop schizophrenia

young men in their late teens to twenties who have barely any social interaction or positive interactions
>>
>>36427542
Doesn't really benefit you to talk to yourself pretending to be what you think a good girlfriend would be.
But call it meditating. Why not? It don't matta. None of this matta.
>>
Anyone have success with trying to make a tulpa?
>>
>Not being your own girlfriend

That's the beauty of being a trap with a mirror!
>>
>>36427553
This is pretty pathetic.
And I don't mean "It's pathetic you can't get a girl lol xD" because I can't either, but that your own company is so horrifying to you that you have to imagine a fake personality interacting with you.

Read a book. Watch media. Learn a skill. Cook for yourself. Listen to lectures on Babylonian social structure just because you fucking can. You have literally all the time in the world with no social interruptions or distractions. Use it.
>>
>>36427770
>This is pretty pathetic.

Says the guy on /r9k/.
>>
>>36427501
i do that every fuckin time
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.