[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize you were completely alone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6228.jpg (34KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6228.jpg
34KB, 600x490px
Physically, I'm surrounded by my parents and kids I go to Uni with, however I rarely interact with them if at all. It's not different than complete physical isolation. I've reached a point where I rely on complete escapism via anime and video games. Nothing seems real anymore. After around 8th grade everything seems like a bad night mare. Will I ever wake up? Will this game end? I'm on a train ride whose destination is unknown to me.

So tell me Anon, When did you realize you were completely alone?
>>
>>36427222
Meh, whatever. It's not like you can't go crazy and murder a bunch of people whom you feel deserve your rage when the last drop spills the glass. Until then I'll try my best to make a family, become a detective and save up for some travels. If I die at 60 with some kids at my side, my wife and a scotch, then to hell with everyone else.
>>
I think I realized it as early as high school was bullied daily, beaten to a pulp and ostrasized as early as back then. Well, the obvious bullying kinda fizzled out around high school/junior high. Being ostrasized is still a bitch though and finding the will to go on is pretty fucking hard. Now there really is no hope of fixing life at this point. Salary hell for life.
>>
>>36427488
Fuck me Im a retard. Meant elementary school.
>>
That is very weird. Usually parents are much older and can relate to you when your peers can not. What is the issue anon?
>>
>>36427222
That is very strange. Usually parents are much older and can relate to you when your peers can not. What is the issue anon, this makes no sense.
>>
For me, it was denial until I went off to college and had to face facts.
>>
>>36427552
My parents cannot relate to me Anon. For starters I was dealt a complety shitty hand. Dicklet, starting balding as early s 17 (20 now), and diagnosed with tourrete sydnrome and social anxiety. My parents were the equivalent of normies as kids. Plenty of friends and dated lots of people. The best they can do is an encouraging "You'll be alright Anon", which don't get me wrong I appreciate their concern, really I do, but it does nothing to help my cause.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.