/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think about cucks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cucks.png (37KB, 829x306px) Image search: [Google]
cucks.png
37KB, 829x306px
What does /r9k/ think about cucks?
>>
cucks are the most empowered class of people because you can't shut them down just by calling them cucks
>>
>>36427163
A cuck does something because he thinks his woman expects it or because society expects it.

A man does something because he wants to, even if it is for the above two reasons.

Sex is never a reason to do anything for a woman. If your dad or uncle or older brother or whoever told you that, it's because he's a cuck. If a girl won't fuck you for no reason, lower your standards and meet one who will. Period.
>>
>>36427264
I can't find a counter to this argument and that worries me.
>>
File: cuckagain.png (79KB, 849x734px) Image search: [Google]
cuckagain.png
79KB, 849x734px
>>36427264

LOL, good one.

>>36427285

I believe cuckoldry sterns from some sort of childhood abuse which leads into a man's mind being unable to separate the positive emotions (such as love) from negative ones (hatred, guilt, shame, fear, sadness, etc.) That's why cucks like what is done to them as it is some sort of deviant sadomasochistic pleasure they derive from watching they girlfriend, fiance or even wife getting fucked in the ass by another male. The human mind is truly a wonder to us all.
>>
File: cucksgonnacuck.png (110KB, 783x856px) Image search: [Google]
cucksgonnacuck.png
110KB, 783x856px
Cucks again.
>>
Sexual cucks: Pathetic excuse for men. I don't know how anybody could get off to being humiliated by the woman they love in the most intimate way possible, then act like they're happy the next day

Actual cuckolds: Pathetic losers who chose to settle down with a used goods whore who has proven she can't make good life choices.
>>
Half of us are 'em, half of us hate 'em.
>>
>>36427163
I think it's great that they are able to find love despite their tiny penises. Without cuckoldry we would have a lot more lonely people.
>>
>>36427163
cuck is the next evolution of hating homos.

Now that it's politically incorrect to make fun of gay homosexuals, we have to transform our hatred of effeminate men to "cucks"`
>>
File: Wut.gif (2MB, 340x265px) Image search: [Google]
Wut.gif
2MB, 340x265px
>>36427163
I think the word cuck has just become a term populated by the Alt Right so they can use it as weaponry against peoples self esteem and mens own confidence in their manhood.
>>
>>36427392
I'm not talking about guys who truly like strange guys fucking his gf. Or guys who truly like getting pegged. Or etc.

I'm talking about guys who constantly bitch about their gf. Society has normalized that. There are men here who actually think a woman is supposed to always cause them grief and be a cunt any time she wants. Or suddenly change the relationship to "open." Or randomly fuck her ex "just one time." No. The good thing about women is that they start small. If she's ignoring your texts and not giving you straight answers 1-2 months in, that's a good indicator that she's trying to cuck your shit up. Resolve it or dump her. Don't hang around 12 more months. She's got you then.
>>
>>36427582
I have spoken to real cucks, it's not about sexual fetish, they honestly just can't say no, it's pathetic and sad.
>>
Idk it's a free worlds. I imagine it's like having an open relationship. There are loads of people who want to be in one, but only a few people can actually make them work.
>>
As long as they don't have kids I'm fine. It's natural fitness in action
>>
Reminds me of a guy I grew up with. He was 400 pounds. He told me it didn't bother him, and he liked being her true mate. He was just too intellectual for girls fucking others to upset him, nor would he end his relationship because of it. It was so sad because I would often hang out with him and catch him crying but his smugness about it made me end talking to the guy, too bad.
>>
>>36427675
>There are loads of people who want to be in one

There are loads of whores who want to fuck Chads on the side with impunity while their betabux bf orbits another girl*
>>
>>36427644

You for real? Tell us more!
>>
>>36427697
You just said the same thing I said back to me. Do you want me to spell it out for you? No many people can't put aside their emotion and let their SO fuck someone else. Plenty of people think they can, but learn the hard way they can't.
>>
>>36427801
There was a guy once who posted that he was a cuckold. It pretty much came down to the fact that he was a robot who was single till he was 30. Now afraid that if he broke up with the girl he be lonely again. The stuff he claim that she did was super bad if true.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.