/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fucking shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (24KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 601x601px
I fucking did it, i cannot believe it im still shaking. I asked a girl out, but not just any girl. The girl i've been in love with hard for 7 months. She said yes and told me how she's been waiting for me to ask her that for a while. The feelings this girl made me feel i didnt know were even possible. If there's one true love in a life time of every person, then she is it, and she likes me back, a lot.
God fucking damn it i still cannot believe this. The last 7 months were the happiest ever, but this just put the icing on the cake. Here's a quick rundown.

>finished highschool got into college
>dropped out after 2 months
>went full degenerate 16hrs a day vidya neet after that
>this lasted over a year and a half
>became a skeleton lanket
>no social interactions
>almost tore family appart
>parents start charing me for rent
>decided to make a change
>want to go back into college
>started working
>worked for 6 months to pay for college
>got into college october 2016
>21 yearold freshman
>met said girl
>started going to the gym
>started going out more with my long forgotten friends
>started talking to people on the regular
>actually doing good in college
>still playing vidya but making it work
>it all led to this moment

It was worth it guys. I wanted to give up at some points, but it was fucking worth it.

Anyone else here managed to turn their life around?
>>
>>36426709

I'm happy for you anon. Congratulations
>>
>>36426709
Fuck you i hope you die you cuntfuck
>>
Congratulations! Good job, I hope the date goes well.
>>
We're all gonna make it senpai

orig
>>
I hope she gets hit by a car
>>
>>36426709
YESS ANON Im actually so happy for you. This is how its done. Gives me hope that I'm on the right path.

Your next step is dont be a pussy and fuck this up.

You gotta make sure you be a man because if you fuck up with this girl shell tell everyone everything bad about you.

Think and act with your reputation in mind - sexual reputation is very important. Start reading books on sex, the female mind, ego, etc. I would even say buy a kindle.

Books Im reading right now
>black privelege: opportunity comes to those who create it
> ego is the enemy

YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU!! BECOME SUPER HUMAN AND MAX OUT THOSE FUCKING GYM GAINS
>>
>>36426709
>she's been waiting for me to ask her that for a while.
why they always do this? why can't they ask us out reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>36426709
Be happy anon-kun, ignore the nasty jelly faggots like >>36426850 >>36426927
>>
good fucking job, man
>>
>>36426709
What the fuck is on his forehead??
>>
Grats man.

I did something similar.

>dropped out after first year of college
>NEET for a year
>got the courage to go back and try again
>did really well, even got an internship for the summer
>still no gf, but always gotta improve
>>
>>36426709

Have fun looking into her eyes knowing the one you love spent the best years of her life getting railed by chads and is going to lazily fake 'loving' your virgin ass to use you as an emotional and financial tampon while she takes chad dick on the side.
>>
>>36427009
sour grapes: the poster
>>
>>36426988
People with gfs dont belong in r9k
>>
>>36427009
Pretty much this. The cock carousel isn't just a meme
>>
>>36426709
If I could I would tear out your intestines through your ass
>>36427007
university is garbage and will only lead to garbage employment that will make you fantasize about killing everyone you work with daily

fuck you you little turd
>>
>>36426709
>>met said girl
Please break this down into its own green text.
>>
>>36427009
Thank god someone else said it. Just wait till she says "i dont like sex" after guzzling chads cum
>>
File: 1490069092790.jpg (45KB, 454x452px) Image search: [Google]
1490069092790.jpg
45KB, 454x452px
>>36426709
>has a gf at 21 years old

you're the literal definition of a fucking normie. Now get the hell out.
>>
fuck off, FUCK OFF
YOU WERE A FAILED NORMIE TO BEGIN WITH.
FYUCKING NORMIE
FUCK U
UR ALL FUCKING NORMIES. ALL OF U. IVE NEVER SPOKEN MORE THAN 5 WORDS TO ANYONE IN MY WHOLE 20 YEARS OF LIFE.
>>
>>36426709
As much as I dont wanna ruin this for you right off the bat...
She's totally gonna be guzzling chad's cum by the end of the week. Probably her ex's or some shit.
>>
>>36427154
>in class one day
>talking to a guy i met a week before
>apparently its something funny because she's chuckling and turning around and looking at me
>eventually she joins the convo because she met my friend a few days before that
>we talk a bit during class
>after class she comes up to me and asks me something
>we walk together
>after that we start hanging out more and more
>she is basically the female version of me we have so much in common
>we clearly have a thing for each other
>everyone around us sees it too
>we went for a few walks but nothing special
>we play cat and mouse for 7 long months since we're pretty much the same so we do stupid stuff
>things go up and down but 2 months ago everything starts looking great again
>waited for her to finish this big exam she had coming up
>it was today
>an hour ago i asked her out
>we confess our feelings to each other

Feels god damn great my man
>>
well done OP, take care of her.
>>
File: 1485563619144.png (43KB, 809x547px) Image search: [Google]
1485563619144.png
43KB, 809x547px
>>36427430
>having conversations
>being charming
>not being physically repulsive
>making friends in uni
die
>>
>>36427009
>>36427071
>>36427177
>>36427387
Well the things is, the only guy she talks to in college, is me. The college is made up of 75% women. And the only males she hangs out with outside of college, are her cousins. And she usually doesnt like hanging out with guys because they're usually stupid in one way or another, but that she likes hanging out with me a lot.

Now i know you guys will find some way to twist my words or make up some bullshit as to why she'll be sucking chads dick while im watching. But its not gonna happen. And i know that for sure, because i know her. Im happy. You can say whatever you want. I win.
>>
>>36427541
>he believes this
Ok OP
>>
Good for you, my dude. Don't listen to jealous, spiteful faggots, I wish you two the best of luck. Even if it doesn't work out for you in the end, this is a great leap forward for you and I'm proud of you.

I'm going to ask her out tomorrow too. No more fucking excuses. Wish me luck and fortune.
>>
>>36427677
I wish you would leave this board
>>
>>36427677
*farts in your face*
>>
>>36426709
Fuck I haven't managed to turn my life around, my greatest achievement is losing some weight recently. Gonna drop out of uni this semester though. Wish me luck.
>>
>>36427541
Holy fuck you're gullible
>>
>>36427541
>>36427387 here.
I'm just saying dude. A lot of robots were born from women that fucked with the like that. Also, if she does cheat on you the most likely is that you wont know about it. Im not saying I want it to happen. Im just saying that it might.
>>
File: 1480777525274.jpg (98KB, 599x475px) Image search: [Google]
1480777525274.jpg
98KB, 599x475px
>>36427541
hahahaha look at this delusional lovebird and LAUGH
>>
File: 123913.jpg (84KB, 537x400px) Image search: [Google]
123913.jpg
84KB, 537x400px
>>36426709
im more surprised that you actually turned your life around. Good job op
>>
>>36426709

>even if a girl likes you she still won't do shit and will move onto the next beta if you don't do anything

Reminder that misogyny is the logical outcome of sustained interactions with females
>>
>>36426709
>Anyone else here managed to turn their life around?
I'm in the process, I'm also hitting the gym and rebuilding my social life and am on track to graduate in a year. Big difference is that I never had a chance with the girl I fell in love with but I can't let that get me down. I've just got to keep moving forward no matter what.
>>
FUCKING NORMIE YOU HAVE A DATE WITH A ROASTIE HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS GET OUT OF MY BOARD GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET OUT
>>
>>36427541
Bro Im not like these guys but Im telling you as a man I can already sense youre too pussy for what youre going into like I get it you got the girl were happy for you but its an ACTIVE process and girls dont see love the same way as we do. If you fuck this up in any way DO NOT think that she wont go and fuck someone else or just dump you. Im not a sexist but its a fact that girls have more of an emotional morality than a logical morality
>>
>>36427677
Good luck anon

Orig
>>
All you fucking robots need to look at this man as an example, he's done what none of you realize is the ultimate solution to all your fucking problems. I'm no sparkling example, but I'm not gonna just REEEEE this fucker that managed to find happiness when none of you have. Don't be fucking spiteful you dipshits, do something about your perpetual self destruction, or just shut the fuck up and let other people be happy if you don't wanna be. This is your problem, you don't want to be fucking happy.
>>
>>36426709
Be weary anon
I've been out with two women whom said they loved me.
>be 19 with first girl thats not a prostitute
>one month in i think I'm in love
>she cheats on me with somalian imigrants
>We both used to buy weed off him in highschool
>I find out by him adding me on (((facebook)))
>says he fucked her
>sent screenshots of a private instagram
>its her
>I'm disgusted but I'm a degenerate and I masturbate to it
>almost killed myself
>become extremely nervous and weary around girls
>become SWOLL from gym fetish
>notice I sometimes dont look them in the eye
>be 2 years, another girl enters my life at uni
>become really comfortable but can only talk to this one girl
>got heaps of guy friends
>shes talks to lots of dudes who are "just friends"
>they all look beta and I've buffed up
>think I'm the big dude and I'm smart/have a future
>suprise her on valentines with a trip to rarotonga, a strange car is in her driveway
>open door with the spear key
>shes getting fucked by some megachad
>he says who the fuck are you
>get out faggot
>i lose control and attack him
>he pulls out of her pussy and lays me the fuck out
>my face hits his dick which is bigger than mine
>i fake being unconscious
>she cums louder than I've ever heard
>drop out of uni and dont talk to any of our mutual friends
>become ultimate NEET playing 10 games of Dota 2 a day
>start reading a book a month and get red pilled
>I keep hitting the gym daily and become chad with no social skills
>25 I own a shilling company that spam popular sites
>>
>>36427009
This.

When his soul gets shattered he will make a fine addition to the Women Hate Threads we have.
>>
Never give up, anon. I'll remember you.
>>
>trusting women with romance in this year of our lord

Dude, I have female friends, but it'd be a fucking cold as shit day in hell before I even think about dating any of them. Spend time with her all you want, that's fine. However, don't get emotionally involved. The reason "Chad" has so much success with them is because he doesn't treat them as people, but as easy-to-manipulate living fleshlights. Either fuck her and move on, or don't even bother pursuing a relationship. Seriously, women are biologically predisposed to switch men the moment they can. She'll rationalize it and paint you as the bad guy. Keep building up your gains, keep reading and learning more about the world, and become an ultra-chad. Just don't let a bitch take all your hard work and rip it to shreds.
>>
>>36428660
He obviously isnt a real robot.
>>
>>36427541
>But its not gonna happen. And i know that for sure, because i know her
bahaha
>>
>>36428883
>>my face hits his dick which is bigger than mine
Fake
I keked though, I know none of this stuff could have actual happened tho
>>
>>36428883
10/10
i hope you got more than 6k mmr
>>
>>36426709
quick rundowns are reserved for bogsposting you fuck
>>
>>36428660
>as an example

being in a happy relationship has more to do with luck than anything. personally i'm happy FOR him, like i'd be happy for someone who won the lottery. but it has nothing to do with choice lol. just right place right time shit
>>
>>36426709
Congratulations, now leave and never come back. You have transcended.
>>
>>36430201
he didn't do shit besides willing become a cuck
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.