[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMOVE NORMIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: efd (1).jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd (1).jpg
47KB, 403x392px
REMOVE NORMIE remove normie
you are worst normalfag. you are the normo idiot you are the normie smell. return to ledddit. to our plebbit newfags you may come our imageboard. you may live in the /soc/_.ahahahaha , lgbt we will never forgeve you. trap rascal FUck but fuck asshole normie stink febot sqhipere shqipare..normie genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead roast..ahahahahahFEMBOTS WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget uprising .nmornies we kill the king , normalfags return to your precious reddit_.hahahahaha idiot trap and raostie smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE NORMIE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. R9k+columbine shooters+elliot+cho=kill normie_you will meme/ elliott alive in r9k, elliot making retrebotion of r9k . fast shoot elliot r9k. we are rich and have gbp now hahahaha ha because of elliot_ you are ppoor stink normie_ you live in a frat hahahaha, you live in a dorm

elliot alive numbr one #1 in r9k _.fuck the /soc/_ ,..FUCKk ashol normies no good i spit_ in the mouth eye of ur gf and friends. ellot aliv and real strong wizard kill all the normie gee eff with autism magic now we the r9k rule .ape of the zoo presidant attentionwhore fembot fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and beta orbiter wa;s born. stupid beta form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. r9k greatest board
>>
remove REMOVE NOEMIE reeee goes tank filty fembots fuckoff
>>
File: RarePepe422.png (163KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe422.png
163KB, 512x512px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOEEREEIEEGIEENEEAEEL
>>
Fuck normies desu, we need to remove them all
>>
>>36426065
traps smell nice though
>>
>>36426892

Kill yourself

Oreganalio
>>
>>36426065
Ya know whats a "normie" thing to do. Accomplish absolutely nothing with your life and blame all your problem on others.
The only difference here is that some of you are also virgins. This place has always been full of Normie's.
>>
>>36426924
Oh yeah? Well, let me drop you a hint, retard: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is garbage. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is the Mexican restaurant you eat at because you can't think of anything else and you're too tired to cook. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is cellulose chicken in a paper-towel tortilla in an ocean of dry rice and tasteless refried beans with only the pat of oily melted cheese that is the "skins" system to enliven it.
>>
>>36426924
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game that is less interesting than the option to spend 90 minutes for each pull of a slot machine lever that has the chance to make your gun a different color, and then doing this for twenty differnt guns and colors.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a zombie. The game is the streamlined, neutered descendent of slightly less boring but still very boring game "Counter-Strike", itself a modification of rail-travel simulator "Half-Life". Half-Life ends when you travel into space to kill a giant baby. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ends when you realize that each match is essentially the same. The teams are the same: players switch after 15 rounds. People do not buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because it is advertised on Steam. People buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because they invested themselves in Counter-Strike when they were young and didn't know better. People buy Counter-Strike: Global Offensive because it is kept relevant by the venerable "professional gaming" racket. If not for the fact that adolescent men believed in the backs of their heads that they could make good money playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, sponsored by Mountain Dew and Doritos, the game would be as dead as Quake I deathmatch. QUAKE I.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a solved problem. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game in which a LUA script can outperform any human. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a Skinner box that has achieved the minimum effort-reward ratio to keep people playing, and when reward dipped below investment, their response was to add gun skins.

tl;dr: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is SHIT.
>>
>>36427014

K-k-k-k-kill yourself hit combo
>>
Severely underrated post

Original comment
>>
File: 1489787079166-r9k.jpg (17KB, 444x434px) Image search: [Google]
1489787079166-r9k.jpg
17KB, 444x434px
>>36426892
NORMAN ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOriginoool
>>
>>36426065
It is time for the neet revenge
All the schools will be blown again
There is no SWAT or policemen to protect you from the school shooting again
>>
if you use "normie" rather than normalfag then you are a newfag, and so a normalfag. YOU are the one who needs to get out, OP.
>>
>>36428854

Its a meme you dipperino
>>
File: getOut.jpg (25KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
getOut.jpg
25KB, 900x900px
>>36428854
REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE REE (TM)
>>
Top meme lad, r9k has been stale for a while now, we need more stuff like this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.