[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what you're competing against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: hot-doctor-husky-mike-5.jpg (160KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
hot-doctor-husky-mike-5.jpg
160KB, 640x640px
This is what you're competing against
>>
the women I date don't even talk to men like that. I compete with men who can afford to drive a car at all.
>>
Nice rental car chad.
>>
>/r9k/ in the background
>>
>>36425481
yeah, your competition if tough tho, mine is of guys that barely have money to go out with the girl.

engineering school at its best
>>
>>36425402
Not really, this guy exists on another level. I'm competing against dudebros who wear baseball hats and skateboarding t-shirts.
>>
>>36425402
I'm not competing, firstly. So I'm not worried. If I'm going t9 have a gf, she'll have to come up to me, if she doesn't then I guess I won't have a gf. Shame isn't it.
>>
u dum nigs are on the wrong chan, robots don't compete with anyone, we gave up long ago
>>
>>36425402
I could very easily recreate that look, except that I'd be substituting a different red sportscar for that Fiat. But I don't like greasing my hair and I prefer black shoes.
>>
>>36425402
A normal 30 something guy with a Ferrari?

Does the car really make him that impressive?
>>
>>36425720
It makes the pussy really wet desu
>>
>>36425691
Good observation.

>Brown shoes and black pants.
Eww
>>
>>36425691

>being so autistic you fixate on the surface and genuinely believe by copying a look you will be on the same level as someone
>>
>>36425762
When you assume someone with looks in the first place has a good personality. Ironic isn't it.
>>
its not even a 488
if youre going to buy a Ferrari at least buy a good one
>>
>>36425758
Also
>no belt
Why?

>>36425762
Does the picture show anything more than the surface? Do enlighten me you cunt.
Did I say I could be him or did I say I could recreate the look? Fucking asshat what's your point?
>>
>>36425402
No rival for my AE86 Trueno
>>
>>36425720

Do you really not understand that it's the level of intelligence and social skills he's had to acquire that Ferrari that makes him attractive?

>>36425743

Stop openly revealing how little you know about women.

>>36425758

>being this clueless about basic classic male fashion

I'm sure you cut a dashing figure in your pleated tan slacks and tucked in polo.
>>
>>36425827
I don't know anything about myself it seems then desu
>>
>>36425784

>when you get BTFO and try to compensate by accusing your betters of something that wasn't mentioned at all and try to apply it to the argument
>>
>>36425823
put down the anime
the only race takumi shouldve won is the one against shinji because he was in an 86 too
its a piece of garbage that cant be compared to the other cars in initial d
>>
>>36425827
>the level of intelligence and social skills he's had to acquire that Ferrari
You really need to be a genius to have rich parents, don't you?
>>
Not even chad is enough for the modern roast

Tim tebow is saint and is waiting to lose his virginity for the right women but even someone of his caliber has issues achieving that

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/tim-tebow-olivia-culpo-split-because-of-his-virginity-vow-report-w158600
>>
File: 1484611508199.jpg (47KB, 538x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484611508199.jpg
47KB, 538x500px
>>36425827
>>36425843
You both need to leave
>>
>>36425861
>TRIGGERED
I didn't read your entire post, I made assumptions on what you said so I could resp9nd quicker. My responses still applies if you reword it lol.
>>
>>36425800
>Did I say I could be him or did I say I could recreate the look? Fucking asshat what's your point?

My point is you're a stupid fucking cunt. The implication of your post was that by recreating his look you could be on his level and no matter of lashing out like a bitch is going to make this any less true now you're having a cry about getting called out for it.
>>
>>36425897
>The implication of your post was
I'm not even gonna read the rest of your shit, go choke on your assumptions.
>>
>>36425885
I like gay bois though, I like to tease them. I rub my crotch when they're looking then make eye contact.
>>
>>36425402
That's Doctor Mike, he isn't something out of this world. He has a average face 5/10 but he is tall and fit and know how to dress properly, and go to college to get PhD and became rich. = 9/10

The guy become attractive by his actions, Why don't you go to the gym, college and learn to dress like a normal human being to became that guy?.

We aren't talking about David Gandy who own a 4 different Benz, wear Zegna suits, is 6'4 and is considered as the most beautiful human being
>>
>>36425882

Usually the intelligence to get that wealth and keep it is passed onto your children. But do go ahead with your hilarious levels of butthurt and jealousy if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>36425827
>Do you really not understand that it's the level of intelligence and social skills he's had to acquire that Ferrari that makes him attractive?
Yes because having the money to buy a Ferrari by no means requires being smart and having social skills. It requires money and there's many ways to get that.

I'm more remarking that OP picked a fairly shit example of the "competition" given other than the car he's a perfectly average guy.

>being this clueless about basic classic male fashion
Nigga brown shoes on black pants is just no.

If you're going to try and look good why would you make the most visible and eye-catching part of your outfit your shoes?
>>
>>36425894

>being this desperate after getting rekt
>>
>>36425915

>say something
>get called out for being retarded
>cry and lash out like a girl
>>
>>36426015
I really desperate if you couldn't tell, pls giv gf. I'm so sad.
>>
>>36426034
This really only makes sense in your head.
>>
>>36425882
He had a PhD and work as a doctor, wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>36426034
God it must suck to be a girl then. Right if all they do is cry and complain. A complainer hates everything.
>>
>>36426059
>wtf are you talking about?
About the countless ways to get rich without being intelligent, and the 99% of highly intelligent people who are less successful.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.