[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wageslaving is my worst nightmare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

Hey guys. Silent reader here and a longtime NEET.

Me
> 24
> not a virgin, but not a lot of sex and no gf ever. dont complain much about it
> basically NEET with some interruptions since 20
> live alone and govt pays for flat and basic expenses (unemployment benefits)
> they largely leave me alone due to documented mental illness
> im not very materialistic and dont need much money to live
> i actually enjoy many facets of this lifestyle, especially sleeping like i want and flexibility

however there are downsides
> if i want to study/university, i have to do that with less than half of my current neetbux, and pay back half of that
> social stigmatization is annoying, i probably are much less affected than normal people but it still gets to you once in a while
> i want to make some money on the side WITHOUT wagecucking

wagecucking is my worst nightmare. the absolute hell. i'd choose neetdom every single time over wageslavery. but some side venues even if its $100-200 would be nice.

what would you recommend? any neetcel in my shoes? i made *some* money with cryptotrading, buying and selling and donating my plasma, but maybe some other guys have good ideas as well

also share your experiences
>>
File: 1452350011135.png (185KB, 456x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452350011135.png
185KB, 456x480px
>>36422365
do a minijob. earn up to 200 bucks extra to neetbux.
don't fall for the uni meme. you will need to do networking /internships during it ... aka stuff robots suck at the most
>>
File: pepe2.png (840KB, 1080x1055px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.png
840KB, 1080x1055px
How do you want to live your life honestly? The only thing that comes to my mind is joining the army full time or halv time.
>>
>>36423211
i dont know really. im honestly too genetic trash to join the army probably lol.

>>36422941
i absolutely despise working for some fucker for a wage and strict schedule. thats what i try to avoid really
>>
>>36423320
Idk which country u are from but say US. There is alot of diffrent and millions of ppl working in the military. U will find someone who is somewhat the same. They are mostly trash there anyway.
>>
>>36423422
nah im from europe. and im a draft dodger
>>
File: terrorist.jpg (73KB, 640x505px) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.jpg
73KB, 640x505px
>>36423527
I don't know man. Think of something fun u like and maybe there is a non wagecuck similiar job for that too.
>>
>>36423422
He is probably somewhere from EU. it works similar in my country too, also if you NEETing no chance to make money.
>>
>>36422365
former neet wagecuck here

wagecucking is awful. you feel miserable every day.
you grind it out for 8 hours. come back home exhausted.
eat, shit, sleep, rinse and repeat.

being neet is just as bad. just rot in your room 24/7
watching life go by just outside you window
wasting your youth

maybe go assign for street cleaner job?
you earn little, but you dont have to work that much either in summer, spring.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.