[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, Lonely NEET`s in particular, we need to have a chat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: r9k.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
A year ago i was one of you NEET's i was fat lonely and depressed. I dont need to go into detail but im sure u guys can imagine i had nothing.

About 6 months ago i had enough i wanted to kill myself every single day for 3 years and i figured what the fuck i may as well try to live before i die.

Now im 22 keep in mind so there is still somewhat hope for me, anyways i went to the gym got in better shape (i was lucky and i have a cute face) but i was still fat i lost a substantial amount of weight (50 pounds) im still chubby but not fat defintely a passable normie.

Anyways got a job enrolled in college met friends at both, now i have a friend circle where we all hang out. I me a girl in college and ill put it like this she fell for me, she is cute, nice, perfect for my tastes.

Now im not gonna lie she is bigger she weight id say 220, ill put it like this big girls are perfect for robots. They are easy, any attention u give them they love, Most of them are honestly really good girls nice and good personalities, they are freaks in bed (trust me in the month i have known my gf we have had countless amounts of kinky wet messy sex and keep in mind i was a khv when i met her, and she loves me.

We have a great sex life, and the point im getting at is fat girls are perfect for robots that want attention, guys even though there not super attractive they have tits, ass, and a pussy and they are definitely worth trying to get with atleast once cause the one i got i fucking love

>pic not related
>>
Did you post this to brag?
Good job on being a normie i guess.
>>
Having a job, friends, or a gf would not fill the void I have.
>>
>>36421407

I don't have all of those, but know that feel, bro. I just feel very ungrateful admitting it. How do you cope with it? I also feel like a fake, because obviously if I hated it so much, I'd just kill myself, but I'm too afraid of that.
>>
File: 1492210213565-r9k.jpg (23KB, 514x544px) Image search: [Google]
1492210213565-r9k.jpg
23KB, 514x544px
>"We need to chat"
>The entire post is a brag

What did he mean by this??
>>
>>36421225
iktfb

I also have a short fat girlfriend and she's just as much of an outdoors-hating shut-in as I am, we just stay indoors, play video games and fuck, it's literally perfect
>>
>>36421225
And what makes you believe I don't already know that and experienced it myself?
My problem is that absolutely nothing matters and one of the things I want would take AT LEAST a decade of my youth slaving away.
The reason you were a NEET and depressed was just superficial bullshit
>waaah too fat
>waaah no friends
>waaah no pussy

That is literally nothing. If you know the world and society is flawed on a deep level, if you are aware how the average person and their lifestyle is ruining this whole planet, if you know there is no real escape from IT, if you consciously refuse women who want you, if you refuse people who want to be friends, if you refuse to submit and slave your youth away to afford your own piece of land, THEN you have actual, real problems and reasons to stay depressed NEET.

Your shit literally boils down to
>tfw no attractiveness, pussy or friends
That's nothing. I had and could have all that. But why? It wouldn't and didn't change the fundamental sadness and emptiness deep inside of me.
>>
Its hard to find fat girls with nice faces. I don't want to look at the moon all day.
>>
>>36421225
that's a lot of words to say "get a practice gf"
>>
>>36421225
I'm am more confident, wealthier, smarter, muscly-ier and handsome than you are OP.

Except I'm a manlet so getting girls that are at least 4/10 is next to impossible.

Every *single* piece of advice on becoming a better man is useless if you're not AT LEAST 5'11".

Could I bang a woman so obese that she's legally disabled? Could I bang a tweaker girl desperate for her next fix?

Sure. Doesn't mean the experiences will be enjoyable, which is what I ultimately crave.
>>
how is your conversation skills around others and gf ??
>>
>>36421225
>the point im getting at is fat girls are perfect for robots that want attention, guys even though there not super attractive they have tits, ass, and a pussy and they are definitely worth trying to get with atleast once cause the one i got i fucking love
nice try fatty, but nobody will bite it. we'll rather fap to msPaint drawn images
>>
File: 1487100043419.jpg (49KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487100043419.jpg
49KB, 900x900px
>>36421225
you completely salvaged your life and your only reward was a fat used goods slut gf?

This is supposed to be motivation?
>>
i've tried, even fat girls don't want me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.