[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we give advice to teenagers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1491149893675.png (18KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
1491149893675.png
18KB, 311x355px
My life's over, it's too late to improve my life at this point (25+ minimum wagecuck).
In this thread we help out the teenagers that undoubtedly are on this board so their life doesn't end up like ours.

>Stay in school
>Don't refuse opportunities just because you're scared
>>
Jesus grandpa what are you doing out of the retirement home?
>>
>>36419301
Do whatever you want. No matter how you spend your life there will be shit to obsess about and regret.

If you have fun playing vidya and getting high in solitude just do it.
>>
>keep in touch with your older family members
>take care of your slibings and play/talk with them especially the youngest
>try to talk to much people as possible to have a social life
>ask your Oneitis out, what could have been is worse than rejection
>take anxiety pills
>play a sport
>stay in school
>improve your appearance
>>
>>36419301
If you're a unemployable neet, I recommend looking in your local mall for a job, if you have social anxiety or are just a introverted person, you can work stock replinishment in the mornings before the store opens, I usually recommend applying around fall due to the fact that most people who work at the mall are college students and they have next to no one in the fall-spring, it's not my best advice but it'll give you something for a resume as a stepping stone
>>
>>36419301
>>36419622
>Don't refuse opportunities just because you're scared
Also this, like the OP says if someone offers you something, DO IT unless the risks outweigh the benifits then don't
>>
>>36419363
>>36419522
>>36419622
>>36419667
>haha just go outside bro! my solution works for every human on the planet because i saw it on the internet once! le XD
Taking advice from a bunch of mentally ill larpers on this shit-shoveling forum is your first mistake
>>
>>36419301
Dude at 25 I was working a minimum wage job and picked up and moved to Alberta to work in the mountains and my life has been infinitely better since.
>>
>>36419713
how much money do you make and how do I do this?
>>
If you have to work a shitty job, try taking the position no one ever wants.

I was a dishwasher at a cafeteria for a long time. No one ever wanted my position so every six months or so I would tell my boss I was looking for another job and wanted to put my two weeks notice and he would bump me up a dollar more an hour.
>>
No clue what i'd tell myself. Probably to not drop out of college and get the CS degree, but there isn't any CS jobs around here. (mostly redneck area)

I'm fucked either way? unless I move.
>>
>>36419692
I didn't say it'll work for everyone, I'm not a miracle worker
>>
I'm 23 and have never had a job. If I apply for one it won't be until I'm 24 or even 25. Do t even got a licence. Fuark is it possible to get hired for a first time job in your mid 20s? I am not a Normie so I got no references.
>>
Why does everyone ALWAYS say stay in school?
>>
people like me inevitably end up with a life like mine and I regret nothing or everything, im not sure
I have no advice for general teenagers because it would not apply to them and people like me already see where they are headed
>>
This is your last chance to commit minor crimes and be let off with a warning.
>>
>>36419301
Never listen to anyone on /r9k/. There's a reason we're all here.
>>
>>36419727
I started working an office admin job, they said I was too smart, bumped me up to working in Payroll, starting making 17 an hour. I basically just turned that into other opportunities.

I've done nearly every job under the sun but have always made pretty good wages.
>>
Don't waste time going to college
Don't follow your dream and give up on having a final goal in life, it's easier this way
Don't be a wagecuck, sell something, but don't work for others or just go for an easy job with shitty payment
>>
Hey robots, I took a year off after highschool to save up money. Here are my options:
>reputable university for economics
>trade school
>army
>wageslave
>neet
>>
File: 418174174174.png (239KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
418174174174.png
239KB, 600x604px
>>36419301
>whenever you are wondering if people actually like you
>whenever you are wondering if she was serious
>whenever you are wondering if you're gonna make it
>whenever you are wondering if you are what you wanted to be

No
>>
>>36420543
>>whenever you are wondering if you're gonna make it
B-but we're all going to make it, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (322KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322KB, 1280x1024px
>>36419301
Life is suffering.

It only gets harder from teenage years on out. Prepare yourself now for an even crueler world than you occupy or you will be in for a rude awakening. If you think 4 years of high school was bad just wait until you're staring down the barrel of 40 years of employment (indentured servitude).

I have no advice but to repent and numb yourself.
>>
What if i want to die already as a teen? I mean like everyday and might do it in a year, idk how it will play out.
>>
>>36419757
similar boat except im 21. I apply to retail min wage jobs and get no reply. I have zero work experience and apparently u need experience to get experience. I guess im destined to be a NEET.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.