[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1488036920896.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1488036920896.png
27KB, 631x708px
I recently revisited that period of youtube where everyone was screaming at "Reaction videos" and the talentless morons making them, and I noticed all of the biggest "reactionists" are niggers.

All of them are stealing other people's work.
Coincidence?

also nigger hate thread
>>
If we're on the topic of YouTube trash then know that white people own that market. Nearly 98% of YouTube channels are pure fucking cancer with autistic humor and teenager target audience. And like 99% of that content is made by whites. Not only are reaction channels meaningless and harmless, it was created/invented by whites. So really what are you complainng about? Black people having a little fun in a small sub section of YouTube?

Kys
>>
File: 1485902057908.jpg (43KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1485902057908.jpg
43KB, 554x439px
>>36417824
They're stealing.
>So what are you really complaining about? Black people stealing in a small subsection of the city?
>>
>>36417824
This, honestly.

99% of that 98% cancerous as fuck content is just jews and white people
>>
>>36417895
>>36417824
Youtube, just like 4chan is a white platform for whites. Please leave.
>>
Why do you glorify them with OP pics like this? 97.9% of niggers have never wore a tie in their life.
>>
>>36417890
You're legitimately retarded.

Everyone steals from each other on YouTube all the fucking time. Jokes, video formats, response videos, etc etc etc.
>>
>>36417906
Make me?

disgustingly original
>>
>>36417934
>MOOPDOOP FUKKIN WHITES
>Maybe go somewhere else?
>NO JUST LET US USE IT AND DON'T COMMENT ON WHAT WE DO

Why are niggers so horrible
>>
>>36417890
Reaction channels were created by whites, proved successful then copied by others. Literally there were entire reaction tv shows in Korea and Japanese since 2000s so technically whites stole the idea first.

Like you really saw some people enjoying themselves on the internet and had a problem with it cause they were black. Kill yourself.
>>
FUGGING NIGRES :-D
>>
File: 1488359301496.jpg (55KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1488359301496.jpg
55KB, 396x381px
>got banned for 3 days for calling someone else a nigger on another board
>>
>>36417965
Strawman fallacy. Google it.
>>
>>36417965
I don't know.

If they're so horrible maybe you should leave and find another site to post on.
>>
You should browse the #woke niggers on youtube. They are truly pathic like /pol/ and blame white people for anything.
>>
File: 1492673224575.jpg (8KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
1492673224575.jpg
8KB, 320x303px
gas the nigs
>>
>>36418003
>He doubles down and tries to continue stealing shit from others
You the niggest

>>36417996
>Respond to someone complaining all the shit is made by whites while using their shit
>STRAWMAN STRAWMAN
Niggers have to hang or go back
>>
>>36418046
I see you didn't google strawman fallacy but decided to reply anyways. You may be the boldest autist I've ever seen. Congrats.
>>
>>36418110
You have no idea what a strawman is it seems. This isn't surprising. Because you're a nigger
>>
I honestly do feel for decent black people. Progress and being a respectable member of society isn't in their "culture" - many people who try to escape the inner cities are bullied and treated like a traitor/outsider.
>>
>>36418144
Bold autism right here. Wish I could study you in a room with a simple conversation. Then bash your skull in with a rock, I would learn a lot from you and help society at the same time.
>>
>>36418233
>Nigger can't handle being told he's wrong
>Tries to hide his murderous rage behind some dumb pretense which was all he could think of
Why are niggers always competing with each other to be the niggest?
>>
>>36418165
there's no "success culture" for minorities in western countries, only degenerate "poverty cultures"
>>
>literally the largest conglomerate of reaction videos on youtube is run by two jews who take up millions upon millions of views off of other people's work
>but what about the few blacks that take up hundreds of thousands!
You're criticizing the dog for shitting in your living room while a horse shits ten times more on the dog and the room.
>>
>>36418386
All of them are shit. Most of them are non-white.
>>
>>36418470
If you're trying to measure things in terms of impact, then a million small reaction channels by nobodies have far less impact than 10 channels that are known by everyone.
Your predisposed beliefs about X or Y group is what influences you to notice channels of certain group X. Since you notice more, you perceive there to be more, creating what you brought today. Expanding your argument to non-whites vs whites (hint hint of course there are more non whites) changes the narrative of what was first presented as just blacks vs whites (hint hint there are more whites than blacks* in the context of those who have technology and internet).
>>
>>36418680
>BUT SUH IT BE OKAY TUH STEEL IF IT FRUM DA CORPRAYSHUNS
Niggers are always trying to justify stealing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.