[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why people smoke? I just smoke a whole pack this week for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 375467854684.jpg (8KB, 305x267px) Image search: [Google]
375467854684.jpg
8KB, 305x267px
Why people smoke?

I just smoke a whole pack this week for the first time and I just feel terrible and smelly.

Smokers should be shot in the fucking head.
>>
>>36417647
Yeah, we probably should be. It would definitely expedite the death process. This smoking shit takes too long
>>
Smoking is for losers
>>
At first they start doing it because it's 'cool' or they otherwise fall for Big Tobacco propaganda. Then they get addicted and can't stop. It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>36417721
I started smoking because I wanted to. Never got addicted. As usual /r9k/ and the losers who inhabit it are wrong.
>>
It just feels originally good man
>>
>>36417721
It's not that easy, tho.
Most people only get addicted to cigarettes after they consciously and voluntarily smoke for a long time.
>>
Why would you smoke so much, especially as someone who hasn't smoke much before? Are you mentally handicapped?

The key is to smoke once in a blue moon, and really savor it. I'm technically a smoke, but I've had 3 smoke this whole year. People should only smoke if they have self-control.
>>
I bought a pack of marlboro red to try smoking, just fur the lulz, and to see if it had any effect on my anxiety.
Bullshit, only managed to turn my teeth yellower.
>>
>>36417798
I imagined it would feel better after the tenth. I was wrong.
>>
Non-smokers are so triggered kek
>>
>>36417760
>Never got addicted
Just what an addict would say. I guarantee you could not quit cold-turkey. It really is sad when people try and justify their addiction.

>>36417772
Fair enough, but I would posit that your body starts getting addicted to the nicotine after 3-6 months
>>
>be robot with depression and anxiety
>smoking makes me feel a bit better
>slowly kills me
it's a win-win
>>
>>36418016
I already quit cold-turkey you fucking mong lmfao
>>
>>36418128
I don't believe you. Your defensive posting leads me to suspect your addiction is still a sensitive issue for you.
>>
File: 1492175832976.jpg (75KB, 585x457px) Image search: [Google]
1492175832976.jpg
75KB, 585x457px
I buy a pack like once every 2 months.

Smoke no more than 2 cigs a day.

Having a non-addictive personality is great.
>>
>>36418173
>Tries armchair psychology
>Fails
kek
>>
>>36418223
2 cigs a day isnt 2 packs a month.
>>
Buy a puch of tobacco for like 30 bucks. Pack of rolling papers for 1 dollar.

Then you have enough for a month or longer depends on how much you smoke.

Use a piece of cardboard rolled up instead of a filter. You get more nicotine faster, and don't have to smoke as much to get your fix.

Therefore you smoke less, it's healthier, and chepaer.
>>
Smoking master race here. What's the matter plebeians? Afraid to succumb to cancer?
>>
I used to smoke a lot. You try it out of curiosity and it's really addictive. I guess you don't have the right brain chemistry to get hooked on it or something.
>>
>>36418223
Same here, 3 cigs a day MAX, there are days I don't smoke at all.
>>
Its really hard to quit because you will always encounter moments where it's the perfect time to smoke. Gotta wait for the bus? great, time to smoke. Waiting for a friend, they'll be about 10 minutes? Great, time to smoke. After eating? Nice, smoking is a nice finisher. Before doing housework, before work, after work, on your break, etc etc

You get addicted to the feeling of taking a break, and the ritual/habit of all that entails. Tobacco is not really what's so hard to quit, but the actual act of smoking itself...
>>
>>36418173
not the same person, but i use to smoke cigs, pop tramadol, and take percocets. I haven't felt one withdrawal since i've quit all of them over 9 months ago. Was easy as fuck actually, and anybody who does get addicted to them are weak with no spine.
>>
File: cheese.png (1MB, 1062x1058px) Image search: [Google]
cheese.png
1MB, 1062x1058px
>>36418173
weak ass bait, anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.