[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people want girlfriends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: pepe (264).jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (264).jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Girls are annoying pieces of meat that just happen to have a vagina.
Why is everyone so upset about not having one? All we're missing out on is like 5 minutes of pleasure. Is it even worth it?
You'd have to deal with an annoying cunt for days maybe even weeks before you could get those 5 minutes.
>>
instinct, humans are creatures of instinct
>>
Social status means everything. If you're incapable of getting a girlfriend it says a lot about you as a person.
>>
>>36417640
You get you're come uppence for acting the Mickey normie.
>>
These.
These are the questions of a Brobot.
Take bamp. No (You) for (You), for now.
>pumb
>>
>Have to deal with an annoying cunt
>5 minutes of pleasure
If she doesn't love you she's not your girlfriend, anon.
>>
>>36417736
>women
>capable of non-selfish emotions

You have been misled. Turn back!
>>
I don't just want "a girlfriend", I want to date a nice girl I enjoy being around, who enjoys my company too.
I wouldn't date a girl I found annoying.
I want somebody to share my life with, and eventually raise a family together.

You seem to only value sex, so maybe a relationship isn't for you.
>>
>>36417671

Why should I care what people think about me?
>>36417736
Even if she "loves" me she'll be annoying, bitches want to talk all the time and crave attention.
>>
>>36417783
>Why should I care what people think about me?
Society is built upon status and validation. If you reject society you're going to end up like that professor who just killed himself.
>>
>>36417746
That's sad, i pity you

>>36417783
You're her boyfriend too, remember? Women want to be loved and comprended too. It's not aobut her craving attention, it's about craving YOUR attention.
>>
Then don't go for the annoying cunts? Unless you're only finding annoying cunts then it may be that you're the annoying cunt.
>>
>>36417837
Trying to argue with /r9k retards is like talking to a brick wall, anon. I've tried.
>>
File: 1491033640303.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1491033640303.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>36417837
>it's about craving YOUR attention.

what a white knight statement. get the fuc out of the board normie fag. you make me puke.
>>
Maybe you're forgetting that you were born from a woman
>>
l just want to love somebody
>>
>>36417871
I know, been doing this for months. It's entertaining actually

>>36417875
Huh?
>>
>>36417640
I don't know. why not date a male? they are capable of deeper emotions and true love.
>>
>>36417837
I pity me too, faggot
>>
>>36417937
Now that's a novel idea. What should we call it?
>>
>>36417640
>Why is everyone so upset about not having one? All we're missing out on is like 5 minutes of pleasure. Is it even worth it?
it's a status symbol and it degrades women
>>36417937
fuck OFF /lgbt/
>>
>>36417935
>huh?

what a smug statement. the fact that you're here means you havent made any progress getting a gf like the rest of us. if you're so smart with your ideals why dont you prove to us you have a gf? idiot. i swear all these smug ass idiots who's high and mighty but cant prove anything
>>
We're hard wired to want to find a mate in order to pass on our genes.
>>
>>36417989
I call it "Smart".

>>36418007
>fuck OFF /lgbt/
>hate roasties
>want love
>wont date a man

reminder that you're all robots by choice.
>>
File: 1489976765996.jpg (59KB, 365x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489976765996.jpg
59KB, 365x281px
Because I need sex to survive and i want to have a beautiful wife
And I also want to be with someone like me

I think it's natural after all you do not find logic to this
>>
File: 103712.jpg (74KB, 521x393px) Image search: [Google]
103712.jpg
74KB, 521x393px
>>36417837
this here is one of those people who keeps blabbering relationship advice but havent been in a relationship in the first place.
>>
>>36418019
Honestly, i don't have a girlfriend but i have a nice life right now, can't complain.
Why am i here? I'm not wanting to offend anyone, but it motivates me to see all that poor people who are so done with life, and kissless guys who are like ten years older than me. It tells me that it can always be worse, and gives me ambition.
>>
>>36418051
me hating women is exactly why i want to fuck them
>>
>>36418075
Who tells you? You know what i'm talking about?
>>
>>36418116
dont you think thats a bit harsh. It's almost as if you're saying, "Hey this guy is more pathetic than me. i feel better now. Now that i know that im not the worst". Well, id be hypocrytical if i dont feel that way sometimes
>>
I personally don't care much for it, but people treat you like crap if you're ugly and don't display social "value". Even your family wil hate you.
>>
>>36418220
I know, that's why i said i was not trying to offend annyone, just wanted to prove my point
>>
>>36417657

Just fap more and you'll lose the desire to have a gf.
>>
>>36418976
i don't want a gf though, i was just answering the man's questions
>>
>>36417640
people want girlfriends because sex is awesome

>5 minutes of pleasure
try like hours
>>
>>36417640
Yes goy continue to shun women and go your own way.

America is better with fewer whites
>>
Girls are fun but sex isn't much fun to be honest. It's a lot of work. Just lost virginity a couple of weeks ago and to be honest I'd rather masturbate. Life still sucks, by the way.
>>
>>36417640
>emotional support
>a person that will almost always hang out with you when youre bored
>casual sex and other pleasures

Sure it takes a bit of money and sometimes can get annoying but it is worth it as long as your partner is understanding, kind and loyal
>>
I've only had one gf in my life (I'm now 20)

yes I do want sex, but now i really just want a chick who's chill and not too much drama. I want the cuddly side of a gf.
>>
>>36419255

Sex is a lot of fun to me, but it's better with a loving gf. Meaningless one night stands get old after a while.
>>
>>36417640
Exactly just pay for a whore. Whore is at least honest and know that only reason you arewith her is sex.
>>
>>36417937

>Males have penises
>Only women can be titcows

yeah no thanks. go back to r/lgbt
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.