[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need the help of a black man. I need clear photos of a (black)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: anon.png (97KB, 978x918px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
97KB, 978x918px
I need the help of a black man.

I need clear photos of a (black) hand with the thumb up, hopefully from various angles (front, side, 3/4). Also photos of a (black) hand with two fingers up, like doing a peace sign, again from various angles. Actually the photos would have to be of the whole arms, not just the hand.

I looked for stock photos but didn't have much luck, it's usually guys in suits and whatever. Nothing on deviantart free stock photos. I tried doing it myself and changing the color in photoshop but it looks like crap, I'm way too pale.

Not sure this board is the best place to ask. Would /soc/ be better? What other places should I check? Some place on reddit?
>>
>>36417001
why?
oreeginal
>>
I assume you need this because you're trying to trick women on dating sites that you're a black man.
Why do you do this, man? As a white man you're literally one of God's chosen people.
>>
>>36417056
Why would he want just the hands for that?
>>
>>36417056
he is probably catfishing or some shit
>>
Alternatively, are there sites where I can hire cheap models to do that? Not models in the sense of attractive people, just people shooting themselves as I ask.
>>
>>36417001
I'm too light skinned. Does she want to get BEIGED?
>>
>>36417082
He is trying to get Rugarrel to post in his thread.
>>
>>36417001
Just say youre light skin
>>
>>36417210
Summoning Rugarrel? This thread is forsaken; I must go.
>>
>>36417162
Fiverr
You can get people to do random stuff for 5 dollars.
Pewdiepie did that to get some indian boys to hold up a sign saying Death to all Jews
>>
if you tell me why you need my hand I can deliver.
>>
>>36417001
Kekk
Yo >>36418167
Lets help him finesse someone
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.