[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weekend is soon upon us! Two days to spend dreading monday for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0144.jpg (102KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.jpg
102KB, 409x409px
Weekend is soon upon us! Two days to spend dreading monday for a wagecuck. Don't get too hammered now, wagie. Wouldn't want to make monday more excruciating than it already is by being too hungover, eh? Enjoy your glimpse of freedom, wagie, but never forget Monday. It's always there waiting for you.
>>
>>36416859

Must be tough being able to only afford the lowest of quality products, NEETcuck
>>
>>36416859
I don't work a standard 9-5, nor do I work monday-friday, nor do I work more than half of the week.

the majority of my time is free for me to do whatever the fuck I want with it, yet I also pay all of my own bills and save up money and contribute to society.

my jimmies are not rustled. you're going to have to try harder.
>>
File: fec70490.jpg (175KB, 919x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fec70490.jpg
175KB, 919x1280px
>>36416859
I'm hoping my balls aren't do tender do we can do some Ballbusting this weekend. Then Monday comes my nuts will be sore every time I leave the office and it'll make me extra happy all day.
>>
>>36416859
I'm actuallly excited to start work again this weekend after being in class all semester. Uni is good and it's going to get me an even better paying job but the job I have now is fun and the people I work with are great. Everyone needs a purpose in life anon, otherwise you just rot away.
>>
>>36416859
how do neets get neetbux? government welfare or disability or?
>>
>>36416859
>implying i would have fun by poisening my body
i'm not a dumb suecidal outcast like you neet
by the way,don't forget to take your meds.you don't want to have panic attack and piss yourself in front of your family again.or do you?
>>
>>36417070

government give them bux out of pity and because it's inhumane to just end them
>>
I love these threads. They remind me why I chose the middle class anti-natal path. Low stress job. Never worry about money. Never interact with parents. I depend on nobody. Hella comfy.
>>
>>36417095
>chose
because actual success is sooo different right?
>>
>>36417095
hell yes. I'm in the same boat, and it's great. there's basically nothing in life I pine for, and nothing I have to feel guilty over. I get plenty of sleep, I can afford all of the things I want, I have zero debt, I have plenty of time for my hobbies. life is uncomplicated and enjoyable. my neet years sucked compared to now because I have a clean conscience and financial stability.
>>
File: h4sXjA.jpg (15KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
h4sXjA.jpg
15KB, 600x591px
>>36416859
>Work 14 days a month
>Get paid in monthly salary WAY more then people working 5 days a week
>work night shifts
>No boss behind back, can spend all shift just watching movies, playing xbox on monitor etc.

Hmm, being a wagecuck is actually pretty neato
>>
>>36417148
>success

I don't even know what that is. The most 'successful' or 'actualized' people I know, still have their problems... Not as bad as some stuff around here, but they still aren't "happy" all the time.

But yeah, I chose this. I was full NEET after college. Then I worked a bunch of shit jobs. Then I got into a good industry... Climbed up to a comfy position and high payrate. Moved into my own place.

I'm still jealous of NEETs who can live without their parents (ie trust fund kids). Having my own house is what makes the job worthwhile. I always look forward to going home. I never want to depend on the whims of my crazy parents everyday. The job is well worth it.
>>
>>36417276
there seems to be some sort of deep rooted hatred for the parents of neets, why?

Also, I understand what you mean by an uncomplicated life, but I still don't believe anybody on this board is fulfilled even in the slightest.

When I said successful, I mean financially and career wise, so you have a job you love and the financial freedom to not even look at your bank statement ever. I think no matter how successful you are in this way, and in your way with the middle class, low hours per week and little stress you can have the same problems, being family and health but I can't understand the lack of ambition and willingness to take risks. Why live if you know everything that will happen? It's like a sitcom without a laughing track.

I don't imagine ever settling for this lifestyle or neet because it just seems like the personification of underachieving.
>>
>>36417346
>there seems to be some sort of deep rooted hatred for the parents of neets, why?

Well I think there's deep rooted seeds of trauma (from the child) and infantilization (from the parent) that are hard to shake, living together. It's a rare bird who can live with mom or dad in harmony.

>Why live if you know everything that will happen? It's like a sitcom without a laughing track.

I mean, yes, putting 30 - 40 hours in at the office doing technology work is a grind. But I don't hate it. It helps socialize me, and I zone out, earn my keep, stay engaged.

After work however, I have my hobbies; drawing, analogue synthesizers, going to the occasional show, reading books and comics. So it's not like life is just a skipping record every day.

For me, my mom is just a roiling ball of worry and anxiety she projects onto me. My dad is an angry bastard in his heart-of-hearts. It's just best to not expose myself to them, or depend on them, every day.
>>
File: Olympic-medals-jpg.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Olympic-medals-jpg.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>36417441
I think the loss of moral values in Western soceity had led to people feeling this way. I remember when I was young I saw a short film where a man carried his mother on his back to a pump water fountain because she couldn't walk. Maybe neets feel as though they are literally carrying, for you, in this instance, anxiety and anger of their parents. Is it a fear of not living up to their expectations? A cowardly reaction to the pressure and weight put on the shoulders of young men, maybe, but my dad is also an angry man, so am I. My mother panics and can't deal with anything that requires any sort of calmness and control of her emotion, but why you want to distance myself from because of this I don't understand.

Me and my dad have had fist fights in front of my mom I've started, I told him I would piss on his grave but I always imagine mailing the keys to some stupid materialistic object through his letterbox, like the keys to a Bently.

I think it's ironic that people with an ethnic origin outside of the country which they live in are benefiting of the sacrifice and hard work of the native's ancestors.

If the selfishness and capitalistic way of thinking where you only focus on yourself continues, society is only going to further deteriorate and result in more people turning to doing things that don't lead to fulfilment, such as people focusing on money and fame.

Why can't you work 40 hours in your dream job you earned from a top University and enjoy every hour, then get high wages you could fund your hobbies with?

Maybe it is the lack of competitive spirit. Nobody is happy settling for second place. Nobody wants a girl who got fucked by 10 other guys before you met her, work for somebody else, force yourself to wake up everyday. Keeping things simple is vital, you only need gloves when it is cold, not snow gear. Being wealthy shouldn't shape of your life, but being poor(er) will.
>>
>>36417728
the anxiety and anger*
yourself*
>>
>>36417728
I generally agree with your sentiment.

But I feel no obligation toward society.

I swallowed the black pill - humans are irredeemable. The experiment failed.
>>
Thanks for the thread OP. It's motivating and comfy in a way.
>>
>tfw not a neet
>tfw your boss boyght you the new samsung s8

feelsgood
>>
>>36417346
>I still don't believe anybody on this board is fulfilled even in the slightest.
>I can't understand the lack of ambition and willingness to take risks. Why live if you know everything that will happen?
>I don't imagine ever settling for this lifestyle or neet because it just seems like the personification of underachieving.

I dunno, man. I understand what you're saying, but you're making a ton of assumptions.

I can only speak for myself, but my current low stress, part time job is just a means to an end, not a source of fulfillment. I have longterm goals and aspirations, but it's not stuff that's going to happen any time soon, and the standard career growth concepts like climbing the ladder at some random company or going back to school won't get me any closer to those goals.
>>
>>36416952
>mfw not a neetcuck
>mfw have a costco membership so i get top quality products and organic produce for an excellent price
>>
>>36419237
Good, maybe it explodes in your hand and you can become disabled. There's always hope
>>
>>36417044
>muh purpose
there is no purpose to life anon
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36416859
This OP just got THIS'd.
>>
File: 1492609844102.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1492609844102.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>36417044
He just literally said
>being a slave stops the inevitable passage of time and deterioration of human body
>>
>>36419661
Show me a man who has no master.

We're all slaves, anon.
>>
>>36419712
>the wagecuck philosophy
I'm not a slave though. I been waking up whenever I want, doing what I feel like in the moment, had zero responsibility to anyone but myself for nearly a decade.

Keep that lie alive though, you seem to need it.
>>
>>36419566
Maybe, maybe not. Believers know it does, but I'm pretty agnostic so I'm not sure one way or the other. But on a daily basis your life has whatever purpose you give it. If you give your life no purpose then you're right, it has none.

The purpose I give my life is to be happy and leave this world a little better than I found it. To that end I've found a job I like, that pays well, and that helps other people in need. I've found a wife and built a relationship with her and we're raising kids together that make me happier than I've ever been. I've earned a degree that places me in the 95th percentile in terms of education and I've published research that's contributed to our understanding of the world. I volunteer, I work out, and I have hobbies.

These are all the reasons I set an alarm in the morning. These are the things that stop me from rotting. I did the NEET thing for about 8 months when I was young and it didn't make me anywhere near as happy. Humans were never meant to idle.
>>
>>36419661
I missed you in my reply. See >>36420377

And just to clarify, this comment is original!
>>
>>36416859
>collect disability payments
>work in finance
>75k a year
>have about an hour of work a week
>work in cubicle
>bring my laptop and use phone as wifi hotspot to bypass wifi block
>play vidya and watch anime all day
I'm just gonna do this for a while then be a neet
>>
>>36418495
black pill is just cuckoldry to it's highest level
not even wagecucks are that much blue pileld
>>
>>36420377
And I spent 3 months being high 24/7, waking up in afternoon and wrote a self help book on how to stop hating yourself.

Dude in his 50s told me I saved his life and his relationship with his parents. That my words made him cry and is thanking me with tears in his eyes.
And English isn't even my language. I didn't study it. I learned it getting high, watching shows, playing vidya and reading wiki.

What's your point? You think one needs other people, their system or institutions to not "rot away"?

Go shill your slavery elsewhere, you are not changing any minds here.
>>
>>36421123
Is this what you tell yourself to sleep better at night, wagie? the life that never became?
>>
>>36421502
1/10 troll or genuine illiterate retard?
>>
File: f0ad188b.jpg (176KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
f0ad188b.jpg
176KB, 1280x960px
Holy shit this thread is still going strong. Why does everyone get so angry. There's two sides in here justifying that there way is the only way and neither side is happy
>>
>>36418495
I don't feel obligated to any society either excluding the fictional one my people are trying to create (separate country based on religioun).

>>36419245
Assumptions were based off of what that person said.

I understand fulfilment is very subjective, but I don't see anyone achieving it through this method of being a neet or settling for average. The picture is a metaphor, I first saw the gold medal because there is no other medal that I would want, and I think we should all want to be rich and successful financially, not silver medal (middle class) or bronze (working class).

>>36421903
There is no argument, it was a discussion to understand but now it is fucking idiots. Not everything discussed is "I am right my argument vs yours" aka an argument.
>>
>>36416859
But I work Sunday to Thursday
>>
File: wakeupwagie1.jpg (209KB, 900x440px) Image search: [Google]
wakeupwagie1.jpg
209KB, 900x440px
wake up wagie, it's time for work
>>
>>36419806
so who do you depend on for money, slave, the state or your mommy?
>>
>>36422911
I robs niggas
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.