[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1488867155249s.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488867155249s.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
i just got denied by my crush.

now what?
do i keep trying, or give up?
>>
Any idea why it didn't work out?

orig
>>
File: 1391547-zapp_brannigan_300x225.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1391547-zapp_brannigan_300x225.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>36416301
When a woman says no, what she really means is try harder.
>>
File: IMG_0684.jpg (77KB, 550x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.jpg
77KB, 550x449px
>>36416301
What do you think is best in this particular situation? You could always be persistent, it's not necessarily the end of all worlds by any means but I'd chalk it up to what you think is most fitting in this situation. I'd have to know more of it if you seek out guidance, that is.
>>
just act like she doesn t exist, that shit pisses them of the most they start screaming ANSWER ME BICH and after few months she will become desperate u just need to ignore her all the time
>>
>>36416301
Just rape her.
originaldo
>>
>>36416301
Don't give up in general but, don't try with her again. Find someone else and try again. Report back in a year
>>
>>36416322
i got denied because i was a autistic kid that rarely speak. and it seem that i misunderstood her signs.
>>
>>36416301
Old fag here just move on and find another I did and am married, you will never forget your crush though 30 years after highschool I wonder what happened to her.
>>
I'm thinking about telling her how I feel today but after this thread I think I'll give up.
>>
Move on dude. A little optimism, patience and the mental strength to keep trying will go a long way. You never know what could happen even a week from now. Just keep your head up.
>in b4 Normie
>>
>>36416432
need more info.
what's she look/act like? a Stacy will never ever be interested in anyone on here
>>
I sent my crush a couple of texts last night. They were pretty out there too. Surprised i sent them actually. She hasnt responded yet t.t (I asked her if i can come over and bathe with her lol)
>>
op here, she is a girl that basically have given me lot of sign, such as:
-saying nice thing to me
-invites me to a amusement park (and i somehow fucking decline it)
-sit next to me when there's few person in class.

I cant believe that i just misunderstood her signs.
>>
>>36416325
anon do not
No

No
>>
>>36416529
She is a girl that nobody would interested to her. Hell, she even got declined by 4 people in class.

She loves anime.
She's acting like "tsundere"
She loves to use light violence to other people. (like light kick, patting your head with books)
>>
You lost someone who didn't love you,
she lost someone who did.

stay strong anon
>>
>>36416639
was she extroverted or introverted? same race as you?

how do you dress? are you hygienic? what's your body type? any sort of mental illness?
dating is a weird and very complex game. this rejection means either it was something with her or you need to improve somehow.
>>
Thanks you for all of your support.

After falling in love with her for 3 years, it all wasted on this day.

But I am a man. I will endure this.
I will try to ask her again on the graduation day.
>>
Good tip: If it doesn't work out, move on. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
>>
>>36416707
don't hurt yourself more and get false hopes up to be declined again bro. just try to move on and not make her hurt you more than she already did
>>
>>36416301
bottle it and move on

just make sure you don't move onto anything disgusting
>>
at least now you know she aint the one
>>
cut all contact, move on.

done and done OP.
>>
be me anon. as soon as i got the hint that she's clearly not interested(after like a year of chasing her) , i said my goodbyes then i ghosted her
>>
>>36416301
men with options succeed

men with a single oneitis or crush are faggot cucks who may as well cut their dicks off

this is the truest advice you'll see ITT
>>
>>36418460
To add onto this guys post sometimes ghosting a girl actually will get them on your dick. Women are fucking weird like that.
>>
File: 21324.jpg (90KB, 447x350px) Image search: [Google]
21324.jpg
90KB, 447x350px
>>36418572
are you serious op? are you fcking serious? does that really happen?

inb4 not being aggressive or anything, more like surprised
>>
>>36418699
Well im KHV as fuck but yeah one of my friends did exactly that. Back in high school he asked her to prom or some shit and she told him no so he told her to fuck off and like 2 months later she asked to bang. Maybe it was a special case?
>>
>>36416301
offtopic but i forgot what the source is for op's image
i remember the girl being chubby
help a lad out?
>>
>>36418752
2 months. i think it's not happening for me. it's been 2 years since i started ghosting her. it's not happening
>>
>>36416301
>now what?

Follow him home
>>
>>36416707
DO NOT DO THIS ANON.

YOU ARE SETTING YOURSELF UP TO FAIL.

Just improve yourself and get a better girl and make this girl jealous.

Keep being friendly with this girl, but don't do anything else.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.