[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 26

File: fnf.jpg (69KB, 614x389px)
fnf.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
Welcome
You can share your story, I will answer
You must order booze or something you would order in a bar
no drugs allowed
bartender have right to refuse service to anyone for no reason

Jukebox is currently playing:
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSqv87Ck3ZU

Sit, relax, and tell how world is shit and girls are mean, because most of problems here are that
>>
right on time keep, was about to click open a few beers.

how's it hanging ?
>>
File: beer.jpg (6KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
beer.jpg
6KB, 270x187px
>>36416153
same as usual, maybe a little better
had really shitty day yesterday, but it is better now
some bullshit text from magazine told me I am psycho, but whatever
have a beer on the house
>>
am writing thesis

10 days left till first version deadline and I have to do a bunch of computer analysis and like 5500 words
>>
File: bar shelf.jpg (13KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
bar shelf.jpg
13KB, 266x190px
>>36416203
what about?
order something or get outta my bar
>>
>IP range banned from /vg/ and other boards
>>
>>36416198
the good stuff.

lots of magazines are like those buzzfeed/clickbait sites. not a braincell is involved when that stuff gets written up. wouldn't let it get to you
>>
File: hudson.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
hudson.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
>>36416261
here you go

that test means nothing to me
I am already detached from seciety far enough to see all the bullshit

>>36416259
you posted cheese pizza or something?
>>
File: keith5.jpg (43KB, 488x675px) Image search: [Google]
keith5.jpg
43KB, 488x675px
>>36416317
i was referring to the beer but i'll never turn down lovely hard liquor over a simple misunderstanding. the only thing flowing faster than booze is my cash.

perhaps something for the jukebox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQ7YVXrCk4
>>
>>36416445
cash never is, and never will be most important thing in anybody's life
it is just currency you use to get things you cannot get by different means
>>
>>36416317
Nah, I just happened to be in the same IP range of the banned anon
>>
I'm trying to get fit not for some roastie succubus but for me so I can feel better about myself
So I'll take a gin and tonic
>>
File: interior.jpg (80KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
interior.jpg
80KB, 640x426px
>>36416581
sucks to be you then
it is actually amazing in the wider look
you did nothing wrong, yet world fucked you up
somewhere, some guy wins millions of dolaridoos by sheer luck
How do you think, is there balance of misery and happiness? Is there even way to measure either of those?
>>
File: Gin_and_Tonic_with_ingredients.jpg (9KB, 220x188px) Image search: [Google]
Gin_and_Tonic_with_ingredients.jpg
9KB, 220x188px
>>36416612
here you go
your task is good one, in healthy body resides healthy spirit
ask /fit/ for guidance, they are actually very good at such things
>>
>>36416477
i wouldn't waste my life revolving around money but I certainly need some. some simple things don't come for free

>>36416612
i feel you. i used to really enjoy """jogging""" with a buddy. not even to get in shape but just for the good times. we usually went in winter when it was cold and stormy out. thick jackets, big packpacks with some food, drinks and weights to make it tougher, boots, and we just went for 10-15km of jogging/climbing through nature and every now and then some pushups/pullups, that sort of thing. then when things got dark we'd head back at a slightly lower pace. man it sucks to move.
>>
>>36416735
>i used to
what happened?
friend don't have time anymore, and neither do you?
>>
Trying to get fit for a girl, she's a cyborg, but i think she is letting her stacy genes take over, so she's all over a guy who plays basketball.
I'm not sure what to do, so i'll take a beer and maybe some advice, i dunno.
>>
File: ajs kol bir.jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
ajs kol bir.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
>>36416941
if you want to get /fit/, you basically have to burn more calories than you ingest
people at /fit/ will help you better, read their sticky
consensus is to drink as much water as you can ,and cut sodas and trash food
boiled chicken and rice is good
lifting is for looking better, and running is for getting thin

but why change yourself for other person? Is that girl that special? Won't she cuck you with basketball guy?
remember, you can always break his legs, he won't be able to play afterwards
>>
Hit me with an old fashioned. Wife came home crying cause she had sex with her boss at work and felt guilty. All she wanted was a decent bonus this year so we could afford to send the kids on a school trip. I love her to death and don't blame her, but I can't help but feel like a shitty cuck.
>>
>>36416836
i don't live around there anymore. i still look him up whenever I can get together some gas money but it's not the same. we were two hyper-active 16-17 year olds at the time, always hanging out.

he's really busy with school, i'm battling alcoholism and trying to keep my relationship working so it's just not the same no more. he's still my best man but these days we just have drinks and talk about life when we get together, remember the old times you know?
>>
File: ol fashion.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ol fashion.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36417072
>Wife came home crying cause she had sex with her boss at work and felt guilty.
oh my
this one is on the house
what will you do about situation?
I advise beating up her boss, like to the brink of death
or better, track him into his apartment and beat him up there, and only stop beating when he gives you shitton of money
>>
>>36417096
>remember the old times you know?
I really don't mate
I am in the process of destroying relationships with all my friends and buddies for their own good.
They think I am asshole, but I would just waste their time on shit like vidya and drinking, and I don't have anything more to give them right now.
>>
>>36416992
I don't want to get /fit/ just for her, i also want to feel a little better about myself, cause i'm pretty thin but i'm out of shape. the girl is a friend i feel i can trust, same with the basketball guy, i was just thinking of a way to have her like me more as a person so i could just ask her out, cause i know if she spends more time with me she will start liking me even more.

Still, Thanks for the diet advice, i'll go to /fit/ after i finish this beer.
>>
>>36417072
You are a shitty cuck. The tears are just fake waterworks meant to manipulate you. You should test your kids to see if they are your own now and get a divorce rolling.

If you let her get away with this she'll keep doing it.
>>
>>36416133
Love the music here. I'll have a double straight bourbon and another lonely night at the bar.
>>
>>36417174
another happy customer
feel free to drop another time, we are open at totally inconsistent times

>>36417213
here you go
and night is still young mate, who knows, maybe girl who will ruin your world come through our door soon
probably not, but we cannot dismiss the possibility
>>
>>36417197
Don't you think you're being a litte too rough to the guy?

I mean... he's already feeling like shit, inducing him to lose control over this could just make things worse.

Just a thought.
>>
>>36417072
>>36417120
first of all, that's some real tough shit man, and I'm also with the barkeep here about handing it back to the boss but then again, as crazy as it may sound, her boss just accepted pussy for cash. your wife made a really, really bad move here and it's completely up to you but I would never forgive that sort of thing. ideally I'd beat up both and leave but since there's fucking kids involved the game just got a lot more complex, dammit. they shouldn't be the victims and at the same time neither should you. maybe take them and give them a more loyal mother they can build on and learn from ?

>>36417168
people like to get away from things. if they have a need for some simple drinking and playing games together while they're not doing some important shit, you've rightfully earned your spot as a friend in my opinion.
>>
>>36416133
Just starting my day here. Feeling good for a change. Been getting exercise in daily and I think it's starting to pay off.
>>
>>36417240
Oh i will be back some other time, these threads help me take the edge off of things.
>>
>>36417240
Thanks. Yeah, a girl might come, but I'm sure the gods have plenty more trouble brewing up for me. Loneliness is simply tonight's serving. I guess were all just pulling through though, aren't we?
>>
>>36417245
Fuck no, mane. Might as well try to help him swallow that big old red pill on the situation while he's already hurting.

It's a time tested strategy by women. She likely thought he was suspecting her or wound find out another way and pre-emptively put on the big tears.

You can bet she felt good with her boss's dick all up in her pussy. She liked the authority he has and money. If she doesn't immediately quit then she'll keep fucking him.

"Oh OK honey, go back to the job where you say your boss fucked you. I'm OK with that. Please just make sure he wears a condom from now on."

He's going to be a shitty cuck so long as he's with her. I'd change the locks or just bail and move.
>>
File: IMG_1098.jpg (194KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1098.jpg
194KB, 1000x749px
Vodka, biggest bottle you got.
>POSSESSION OF COCAINE LEVEL SIX FUCKING FELONY
IT WASNT EVEN FUCKING MINE
I HAD MY ASS HAULED TO FUCKING JAIL AND MY FUCKING FAGGOT "FRIEND" GOT TO WALK HOME
KNOW THE FIRST THING HE FUCKING DID
SURE AS FUCK WASNT TELLIN HIS BROTHER "YO ANON'S IN FUCKING JAIL WE BETTER BAIL HIM OUT"
HE FUCKING ASKED TO BORROW A PHONE TO TRY AND GET MORE COKE
HA HA HA WISH ME LUCK ROBOTS I WONT SURVIVE MORE FUCKING JAILTIME
IM BLOWING MY BRAINS OUT BEFORE THAT SHIT
>>
>>36417253
I know I was their friend
but we are not getting younger, they are all starting families, while I am virtual bartender. It would be unwise to cling to the past.

and about cheated anon:
in the glorious past you could always make both of them disappear forever.
Either divorce them and leave with kids, or find some secluded spot in the desert and plan accordingly

>>36417261
yeah, great tale, would ya order something?
>>
>>36417072
>i love her
She sure as shit doesn't love you and who could blame her? You're a spineless fucking cuck
>>
>>36417313
>>36417120
I guess you have a point.

Either way, it's his call.
>>
File: vodka_glass_gl_16dec10_istock_b.jpg (52KB, 592x888px) Image search: [Google]
vodka_glass_gl_16dec10_istock_b.jpg
52KB, 592x888px
>>36417317
Dude, overheard you talking, this one's on me. Good luck son, that's all I can give you.
>>
File: 1488353744876.png (660KB, 640x639px)
1488353744876.png
660KB, 640x639px
>mfw the cuck meme turns out to be true in this very thread
>>
File: vodka absolut.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
vodka absolut.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
>>36417305
>I guess were all just pulling through though, aren't we?
Yeah, supposedly it is called living a life

>>36417317
you should consider some elaborate revenge on your faggot "friend"
>>
>>36417317
Make a run by ocean or air if they won't stop you to South America you stupid nigger. Maybe try learning Spanish instead of shooting yourself. You could even take out loans/borrow money to do it. Not like you'd be paying that shit back.
>>
>>36417318
>they are all starting families
sounds like you're a bit ahead of me here but I'm not leading in my own class either so relatively speaking i feel you. i hope you can find your place, be it a family of your own or a new group of buddies to play games and drink with. if you're from europe and don't mind low-spec games (hd5450 here) we could potentially chill every now and then if that's cool.

>>36417317
holy shit it all comes tumbling down in here. here, have my beer for starters. >>36417393 might be on something here. if you've got nothing to lose, you can take some crazy ass risks. just get the hell out of wherever you're from if you've got the chance.
>>
could I get a long island iced tea? taking it easy before I go out and celebrate the day. gonna hop in my kayak, grab my bong and just float away from my problems this afternoon.
>>
File: long island iced tea.jpg (6KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
long island iced tea.jpg
6KB, 196x257px
>>36417417
I am indeed from Europe, but don't get me wrong
I find anonymity and camraderie of this tibetan basket weaving board perfect for me.
I know my place, and in few years I will be there. Need for friends diminishes as you grow older.

>>36417461
>hop in my kayak, grab my bong and just float away
nice life you have going on anon
I wish I could do that, but I don't have kayak, bong or anything to smoke right now
>>
>>36417393
Thinking about it a run by sea would probably be much more successful. You'll probably need a passport unless say, you go to Guam or Puerto Rico. It wouldn't be too hard to disappear into Puerto Rico if that's all you've done. Then you can go by sea through chartered means to South America. Some basic Spanish and money is all you need.

I'd even say hop on the next cruise leaving for South America, like the tourist ones, and just walk off at a port there and vanish.

You could grab as much loan cash as you can in the next couple days, get a rush passport, go by boat since having money/travellers checks/other currency will be less suspicious than at an airport, and bail if you can make the run to the nearest port.

I don't think it would be too hard to find a pistol in South America even if you're a gringo. You can get a quiet job and if the law ever catches up you can still shoot yourself on your veranda.
>>
>>36417502
Eh, I'm actually in a really rough spot right now, I just live by a lake. My kayak is my only safe haven, I know a creek I can travel up that leads away from the town I live in
>>
>>36417559
>really rough spot right now
some tough guys are after you for money you owe to their boss?
>>
>>36417585
Maybe not THAT rough. More like impending eviction, debt, and a little heartbreak
>>
>>36417596
you need lots of money, and fast
perhaps you should consider a heist, or some risky transaction?
or perhaps losing next year to work your ass off to pay debts?

>little heartbreak
booze will cure that
booze and time
>>
File: 1491100607460.jpg (52KB, 700x367px) Image search: [Google]
1491100607460.jpg
52KB, 700x367px
straight shot of vodka for me please. You have any comfy music suggestions?
>>
File: vodka shot.jpg (4KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
vodka shot.jpg
4KB, 188x269px
>>36417664
sure thing Van Gogh
I'm recently into comfy swing and little less comfy electro swing
right now listening to
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwWT43Eb3IM
>>
>>36417502
the thing that's kept me here for a long time is the anonymity but even that might change along with everything else. all I'm saying is if you ever decide that you want to get drunk and play games, there's someone who's into that. I frequent these threads whenever I can. as a check, you tell it's me if the guy can play some smoking guitar, not gonna push anyone here so i'll leave it at this.

>>36417585
wew, some lighthearted banter is certainly welcome to come along.

>>36417508
>You can get a quiet job and if the law ever catches up you can still shoot yourself on your veranda.
exactly. you can at least postpone such a harsh decision for when it's absolutely necessary. good luck in these tough times friend.

>>36417664
the keep will hook you up with the drinks. comfy music ? I don't know what you're into so I'm shooting in the wild here. Try Smoke City - - Flying away (album) or Galaxie 500's Today album
>>
>>36417659
Yeah, my brother sells weed and I think I'm gonna start selling as well, he's networked pretty well and knows where to get high quality shit. Past that, I'm working as much as possible in the hopes I don't have to sell half my possessions to keep living in my flat
>>
>>36417711
>I'm gonna start selling as well
If you are up to breaking the law, there are better things than selling weed.
Get nice suit, forge some documents, rent a car, drive faraway from your town, and sell some land that is not yours to some sucker.
And for the rest of your life hope sucker won't find you

>>36417697
thanks for offer, but for now I politely decline. Maybe in the future I will change my mind, who knows.
>>
>>36417771
it's all cool. like you said, who knows.

here's some live doodling, all the beers and the stories going round are getting me into it pretty good. sometimes I wish the frogs and feels was out there somewhere but I certainly can't complain this way. cheers everyone
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kITJTT16Aq
>>
>>36417917
>sometimes I wish the frogs and feels was out there somewhere
one day it will be
>>
File: Pianoman.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pianoman.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>36416133
Hey boss, mind if I play a ditty?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
>>
>>36417711
That sounds like a pretty bad idea, anon, especially if it is breaking the law in your area. The underground weed hustle can still be violent and I've seen a couple incidents of violence over it.

You'll likely wind up dealing with people who you shouldn't even ever meet.
>>
>>36417317
Level six felony mean jail for 6 month up to 2 years is it worth suicide or >>36417393 ?
>>
File: 261534a5888cbcb1399937a0403f01a9.jpg (571KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
261534a5888cbcb1399937a0403f01a9.jpg
571KB, 1680x1050px
>>36416133
I'll have a malibu mixed with chocolate milk if you have any of thattry it it's amazing
>This girl comes into my life out of nowhere.
>She's bright, happy a bit emotionally unstable but then again who isn't.
>We watch anime together at 5 in the morning.
>Day after day it's pure bliss.
>Even though we live in different countries I can feel her right next to me.
>She's eager to talk to me and I am to her.
>One day stop responding to my messages.
>Ask her if she wants to wathc something says she's busy.
>Fast forward a couple weeks she's telling one of my friends how great her new boyfriend is.
>He took her virginity (didn't even know she was a virgin) and it was amazing apperantly.
>be like ok I should stop being such a baby,
>I never had a chance anyway
>talk to her.
>she goes on and on about her boyfriend and seems different somehow
>The whole time I was like this is not the girl I fell in love with

She left a hole in me that I can't fix.
I doubt we can ever go back to those few weeks. They felt like heaven to me. You never know somethings value until it's gone.
>>
File: g56ugvr5.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
g56ugvr5.png
7KB, 420x420px
>young lad trying to find his place in the world
I'll take a J&B, on the rocks please
>>
>>36416133
OP Are you going to start a schedule for this post? Like a certain day of the week and time? I would like to show up when it starts
>>
>>36420604
there is not 1 op that does these threads, there are multiple including me. not OP though
>>
>>36420641
thanks anon for your kind answer
>>
>>36417366
>>36417384
Appreciated.
Went and actually drank. Feel a little better.
To all the anons saying flee south, ive been feelin like dyin a long while and this is about as good a reason as any other ive cooked up.
>>
I'll take a Mtn Dew and rum

Just watching the days go by. Time flies by so quickly for me being a NEET
Got all the time in the world to fuck around on the computer. It's great
>>
File: get off on the right foot.jpg (428KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
get off on the right foot.jpg
428KB, 636x900px
>no drugs allowed
>in a bar that sells alcohol
Okay. I'll have some neat rum because I know no other drink as well.
I've been holding a whirlwind in my mind for about two weeks, about how I don't have any extracurriculars and lack the motivation to be as active as I should be in changing that. Gonna apply to a nearby pizza joint today. Damn I want a job.
I've been talking to this girl in my english class, she's very pretty and I like the way she speaks, and I remember the sight and sound of her laughing, so that's probably a good sign. I only recently realized the main way I judge strangers is by their voice and intonation. She's really cool and is the lead in this play put on by my uni about a nonbinary princess. Damn I want a new friend.
I'll post an image from a folder I haven't opened in four years, because why not?
>>
File: 1483478222770.jpg (44KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1483478222770.jpg
44KB, 500x393px
give me milk because I don't like alcohol on sad days

Talked to this roastie for 2 and a half hours at a place, literally. i usually can't hold an interesting conversation more than 5 mins.

I still don't know how to open up, so I'll guess I'll let her slip, even though this feels much more than another oneitis.

Let this be a reminder to you folks, a robot is always a robot. You can level up your social skillz, but in the end we're all just frog posters.
>>
>>36420351
That sucks, but you'll be ok desu.
>>
>dropped out of uni
>recovering viccidon addict
>felony record

I want to die
>>
I'm desperate for sex and I called a prostitute who thankfully didn't answer the phone.

I want to set up a POF profile but imagining my profile and me 'selling myself' cringes me the fuck out.

I have a thing about social media profiles, I really dislike having them but at this rate making one seems like my only option of getting pussy/a gf.

I'll have a stout.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.