[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
>"anon just can't seem to get it'
>>
>hype at for something I preordered
>today is the release
>call reseller for how long it will take until I'll get it
>"oh mr anon could take up to 14 days"
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
>>
hi there
I just turned 20 last week
kissless virgin too
does the cheek count?
>>
File: 1489939996830.jpg (97KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489939996830.jpg
97KB, 960x720px
>do you not feel its a little odd to still live with your parents. you're almost 30 for god's sake.

post your soul destroyers and bone chillers.
>>
>you'll find your second half soon, it's just not the time for you yet
I don't believe women. They may pretend to be angelic, but still have miles of dicks in their sexual experience history. As statistics show, the more partners she had before marriage, the less the chance of this marriage's success.
They just want me to get money for them and praise them for having flesh holes.

I only need one.
>>
File: 1489812943690.png (54KB, 332x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489812943690.png
54KB, 332x413px
>>36415881
>preordering
>getting hyped for stuff
Wasn't the entire point of preordering stuff so that you could be sure you'd get the game on day 1 or something?
>>
File: calories.jpg (37KB, 457x396px)
calories.jpg
37KB, 457x396px
>>36415984
i posted it in other thread but doing it here because it's eating me up
>be in trucking school
>normie paired up with me
>around my age
>we are shifting gears
>tfw can't shift into gear,struggle
>drive a few feet and i miss the gear and I'm putting it into neutral and have to start over
>can't even leave the practice dirt road
>been there for 3 days and one of those days was one on one
>the student that started with me is riding on the public street and learning fast
>he missed a day and is getting it
>meanwhile i can't get off the dirt practice road
>i can tell the instructor is getting fed up on me and giving up on me
>when I'm driving the truck the other student says "i feel for you instructors"
>they're going to downgrade me to class B,bus
>go to trucking school
>too dumb
>they're going to make me learn how to bus
>but i signed up for trucking school to drive a truck
It's because I'm left handed and the gear shift is on the right. Fucking normies expect me to use my non dominant hand and make a fucking miracle. I'm not downgrading to fucking bus,I paid to drive a truck. I might just quit the class totally, they probably want that anyway
>>
>>36416038
I think he meant a physical copy.

>tfw getting stuff by mail usually takes from 25 to 40 days
>>
>>36415984

>seeing people I knew from school and them recognizing me

>those same people who treated me like shit acting friendly and coming over seemingly to gloat about how great everything got for them after HS while I scraped and clawed and got nothing for it and ended up a disease ridden worthless sack of shit anyway who takes care of his mom for chump change

>HEY MAN WHATCHA BEEN UP TO ALL THESE YEARS? YEAH I JUST GOT MARRIED, DID A COUPLE TOURS, HEY HOW COME YOU WEREN'T/AREN'T IN THE ARMY?

>mom still says 'i love you' even though it probably kills her a little inside knowing she popped out such a repulsive failure

the love one hurts the most because i think i can see her soul die a little inside anytime she says it, or maybe it's me projecting.
>>
>using a sick day for your ulcer
>>
>>36416038
like the other guy said
it's a physical object
they send it to me
could come next week could come in two weeks
it's annoying to still have to ait
>>
File: 1491510305854.png (199KB, 389x369px) Image search: [Google]
1491510305854.png
199KB, 389x369px
>>36416114
Why would it take so long.
If I ordered headphones or some other stuff I need it's usually delivered on the next workday.
Where the fuck do you live that delivery takes so long?
>>
There's already one of these threads.
>>
>>36416098

DON'T QUIT. YOU CAN DO IT ANON. I BELIEVE IN YOU. YOU PAID FOR THIS SCHOOL, USE IT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO DRIVE A BUS AT THE START YOU CAN STILL DRIVE TRUCKS IF YOU PRACTICE AND PRACTICE. BECOME THE LEFT HANDED TRUCKER GOD.
>>
>tfw 30
>tfw feel like the board's resident old guy.

Old man fatman
>>
File: 1489987333842.jpg (63KB, 640x640px)
1489987333842.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>pulled my back today.

I'm just lying flat on the floor on my day off staring at the ceiling. Actually had plans to GotG v.2, was kind of excited for the first time in a while.
>>
>>36416098
Move to Australia

This is not orig?
>>
>>36416170

Might have come from another country. Shit, I ordered a book from the UK and it took like six weeks to get to my house. I'd forgotten I'd even ordered the goddamn thing and when it showed up I was so confused because I didn't remember ordering anything recently and suddenly there's a package in the mail.
>>
File: 1478393457168.jpg (224KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478393457168.jpg
224KB, 1921x1280px
Does everything just stop being fun or interesting at some point in life?
I can't remember the last time I enjoyed anything.
Everything feels like a tedious chore.

None of my hobbies interest me any more, and I never manage to keep interest in any new ones.
If I don't have to go to work, I'll spend most of the day in bed, nothing feels worth getting up for.

I don't look forward to anything, short or long term.
I don't even want anything, everything just feels like a hassle.

Is this going to be my life for the next 50 years?
>>
>>36416238

Gonna be 33 myself here, you're not alone old man. Time to smoke up and drunk up and sit on our ever-widening asses.
>>
>>36415984
Go to bar to perform at open Mic. I'm doing it for my mom as she wants to drink and watch me play on her night off. See douche bags from high school that I tolerated but never assimilated with.

> hey anon! How you been?
Go on to drunkenly blab about what they've been doing and where they work now.
> where do you work?
I'm unemployed
> oh that's cool how about I buy you a beer bro?
I don't drink
> oh? Really!? You still smoke weed right hahaha?
No
> oh well good seeing you man

See girl from same group who obviously thinks I'm nothing and talks to me out of pity. Fake smile and asking me bullshit questions.

Last time I go out in public. I told some fat guy to fuck off, played my gig, and hightailed it outta there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.