[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't know what I should do anymore. >Wake up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: o-ICE-POP-570.jpg (61KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
o-ICE-POP-570.jpg
61KB, 570x380px
I just don't know what I should do anymore.

>Wake up
>Be me
>Breathe in through my nostrils and exhale through my mouth. The air is sweet like a fruit in the heat.
>Go down the stairs towards the kitchen so that i may dine with my lonesome thoughts over a hearty breakfast of whatever I have.
(Inner monologue) god i hope I do have something good in.
>See that there is only cooking chocolate and old milk, old dead milk so dead intact that new life was born out of it through the bacterial colonies colonising the milk.
(Inner monologue) sooo it's gonna be one of them days eh? Well waste not want not.
>Pucker myself up and drink a slurp of that rotten milk host to lumps with a chocolate side.
(Inner monologue) should not of done that but i needed the calories
>Only actually managed 4-5 swigs before my body warns me of its ill feeling of ailment.
>See time and rush to the footpath as though a tiger was running towards an invading gorilla
(Inner monologue) I sure hope I'm not late for class
>That was when i noticed the person that would shape these coming months. They were holding conversation with a jock perhaps with an intelect bested by a rock. I could not stand for this as she looked a bit uncomfortable as she laughed nervously probably in fear.

Cont..?
>>
please never make another post ever again
>>
>>36415415
I beg your pardone
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 265x190px
>>36415393
Cont...

>I feel very jealous as well as zeleous
>Is this not my moment to shine? Am i not a man to stand up for everyone, my principals and my feelings.
>As. I approach to hit the jerk in the back of the head I stop myself after the punch is thrown.
>This results in a mere light tap
(Inner monologue) flopping flounders I'm in for it now.
>He turns around
I PANIC
>He sees me
I scream inside
>He says "hey do i know you"
No but did you drop this
>I hold up a cigarette bud that my hands picked up from the grey old ground.
>He says no in a smarmy way.
(Inner monologue) oh Hamburgers i better think fast.
It must be mine then I say
>The guy looks concerned as I briskly walk with the old end of someone's cancer stick to class.
>>
>>36415619
Cont...?
Please continue that wasn't the end was it?
>>
This is terrible, stop.
>>
>>36416360
Also obvious samefag. Only 2 IP's posted before I did here >>36416381
>>
>>36415393
>drink a slurp of that rotten milk host to lumps
I feel sick just reading this.
>>
>>36417101
He needed his calories
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.