[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invisible Girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Invisible-Girlfriend.png (11KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible-Girlfriend.png
11KB, 851x315px
Anyone use this? Share your experiences. I'm thinking of trying it out for a month or so.
>>
I don't want your shitty service.
>>
Never heard of this service until OP posted it but have any robots tried it?
>>
looked on website, this is cancer
you are all will be better if you orded yourself a hooker few times and learn that sex is not a big deal, and females are no big deal too
>>
Having a fake gf is way more pathetic than no gf
>>
File: 1490932925508.jpg (36KB, 338x319px) Image search: [Google]
1490932925508.jpg
36KB, 338x319px
>>36415074
I have a waifu and that's free.
>>
Seems Jewish
>>
>>36415921
Hey if it makes someone happy then that's good for them.
>>
File: 1463938552097.png (107KB, 253x220px) Image search: [Google]
1463938552097.png
107KB, 253x220px
>>36415074
>this actually exists
top fucking kek
>>
>>36415976
jew detected
fuck your synthetic happiness and fuck you, real thing or bust
waifuism is a thing and will always be better than your shit
>>
>200 message per MONTH limit where a clingy robot could manage that in a few hours
>talking to creative writers, probably not even women, and they're all laughing at how pathetic you are
>>
>>36415074
>have to deal with talking to a roastie
>don't get any ass
This is just the wrong way round
>>
>>36416197
Sounds perfect. Sign me up senpai
>>
I DON'T HAVE A CELL, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CONTACT MY QT 3.14???
>>
That's ridiculous, plenty of gay boys on steam and discord would do the same for you, for free, with actual love.
>>
>>36416755
where do I go on these websites to get said gay boys
>>
why not just find a loser on the internet for free?

my "invisible girlfriend" has a penis which i guess is a downside
but she seems genuinely upset when i don't talk to her every day which is an upside

considering that we'll probably never meet, it's not a big issue
>>
>>36416782
On steam it's easy, you join retarded weeb groups and look at some profiles and friend some lewd weebs, then you talk to them to separate the stupid ironic edgy underage kids from the actual lonely gay weebs.

Discord is more dangerous and difficult, you'll find that a lot of guys there are underage and lie about their age.

So you can waste months talking to a dude you think is 23 and one day he'll break it to you that he's actually 16. So I'd suggest steam or even reddit and in any case to be honest and clear about what you want. Make it clear that you want more than ironic erp nonsense.
>>
>>36416893
I don't want my girlfriend to be someone with a male brain.
>>
>>36416905
thank you for the insight, anon
I am eternally grateful
>>
>>36416755
I can't tell who's the Jew any more.
>>
>>36416978
you don't have many other options
>>
>>36416978
she doesn't have one
and if she did, she doesn't anymore because of the skittles
>>
>>36416905
how does one find people to talk to on discord?

;_; i hav no frunds
>>
>>36417021
same

I'd be a friend if you don't mind dealing with daily autism
>>
>>36417021
There are many discord servers advertised here all the time.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.