[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any fembots here? If I make a female friend, do you think she'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: sniff.jpg (251KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sniff.jpg
251KB, 853x1280px
Any fembots here?

If I make a female friend, do you think she'd let me give her money to sniff her asshole. All I want to do is sniff a big ass but I don't want bad things to come about because it's hard to get into a situation where you can do it. I don't want to orbit you or whatever, I just want to make a wholesome exchange of money for some time to sniff your asshole.
>>
Why not get a prostitute? Much easier.
>>
>>36414993

I want the girl to be of my choosing. I don't want to sniff a random girls ass.
>>
Bump. There's a girl in one of my classes who wears tight jean shorts and she has a big ass and big thighs. Her shorts are so tight when she sits down in front of me I can see her cheeks spread and it makes me want to sniff her asshole.
>>
Ass does smell nice, but it's more fun if she sits that ass on your face so you can get deep inside it
>>
I only want to sniff the ass of a girl I love.
>>
>>36414993
>>36415040
You can choose prostitutes, you know.
>>
>>36414972
I hope you're kidding. If you asked me that I'd probably never talk to you again. Even if I was attracted to you.
>>
>>36415778

Why? How can I go about asking in such a way that makes girls not react like this?
>>
There was a story posted here a long time ago about some guy who asked several of his female friends if he could lick their buttholes, and they allowed him to do so. He wasn't in a FWB relationship with them, and they never did anything else that was sexual. They were otherwise as platonic as platonic can be.
>>
>>36415825

Did he have to give them money?
>>
>>36415778
Fucking stupid cunt, you don't realize your butthole has a fucking arousing pheromonal scent to men. It's literally mankinds version of mammals spraying body fluids when they are in heat to attract a mate.
>>
>>36415897
No. He just made his intentions clear and honest without coming off like a creep. It probably helped that he was really good-looking. I can't imagine females responding the same way if it were one of their ugly male friends.
>>
>>36415958
>without coming off like a creep
I was in that thread. You are the OP of that thread. You are a creep.
>>
>>36415958
>honest without coming off like a creep
>asking to lick someones asshole
right
>>
>>36416028
If you're really good-looking and charming you can make things like that work without burning bridges.
>>
>>36415778
The real question is how does one get to massage your feet though?
>>
>>36416059
Bullshit, I'd be creeped out even if it was fucking Matt Bomer asking.
>>
>>36416247
Are you not getting the implications here? The girls went through with it because they were attracted to him and would have fucked him if it didn't come down to having assholes licked.
>>
>>36414972
are you serious i have a female friend and i couldnt imagine her accepting money from me just to sniff her ass. she'd ghost me forever

inb4 were not that close dont reee me
>>
>>36416304
Yeah but they didn't get fucked, I don't see the appeal. But that's just me I guess.
>>
Finally someone else who appreciates smelling a girls asshole.
>>
>>36416387
It's the "Only if it's Chad" mentality.
>>
>>36416496
Then I just don't get it, I suppose.
>>
>>36414972
you do know assholes smell like poop right?
>>
>>36415778
Fuk u.

I smel yor butt when you sleep or yor seat if you leav
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.