[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop blaming everyone else for your problems.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 0F5.jpg (196KB, 646x514px) Image search: [Google]
0F5.jpg
196KB, 646x514px
Stop blaming everyone else for your problems.
>>
Getting bullied constantly from a young age is enough to really fuck one up though.
>>
thats not how this meme works. you have to use the picture of the bearded guy.
>>
>>36414614
But that's the bearded guys qt wife anon
>>
>>36414557
Ahem.

EYEBROWS.
>>
>>36414642
dang, really? looks like i have to step my meme game up.
>>
File: varjak.png (22KB, 353x351px) Image search: [Google]
varjak.png
22KB, 353x351px
I don't.

Stop generalizing /r9k/ just because you think everyone's a whiner here.
>>
My problems stem entirely from a complete lack of positive reinforcement in my childhood, either from my family or my peers/teachers at school.

How can I be blamed for that?
>>
>>36414557
Stop bullying me for things I can't change like my height and physical appearance.
>>
>>36414557
I don't blame anyone for my problems.

Not even the bullies. When you see some ugly slug with transparent skin through which you can see it's innards it makes you want to stomp it to the death just out of the disgust even when it didn't harm you in any way. I've been bullied for the same reason. It was just all natural reaction, to expel the ugly or disturbing one from their lives.
>>
>>36414557
Oh but Op I'm not a women
>>
>>36414557
I'm not blaming everyone, I'm blaming the select few that caused my problems.
>>
>>36414557
B-but the j-jews anon
>>
>>36414557
But it is everyone else's problem, just the fact you've implied it proves you're instigating the matter, meaning you want me to blame others but you're too much of a coward to take responsibility. In short, you are the fucking problem.
>>
>>36414931
me concur
>>
>>36414557
I don't blame anyone though, not even myself.
"Blame" is a but flimsy concept in absence of free will.
>>
File: varg_08.jpg (60KB, 650x350px) Image search: [Google]
varg_08.jpg
60KB, 650x350px
I don't get this primitivism thing.
It is inherently nihilistic, serves no purpose and has no end goal. Instead of building a technoctracy, leaving earth and elevating humans to god like creatures, it is just living for the moment without any purpose. It is completely hedonistic in nature, yet forbids actual hedonic indulgence.
It's the worst of all worlds.
>>
>>36416763
Vargas just wanted an ideology that would justify church burning and murder.
He found it
>>
>>36414557
Even if the person I blame is really the reason why am I upset?
>>
Would Varg let me marry his daughter if I could defeat him in combat?
>>
>>36416846
No one but you is in control of your mental states.
>>
>>36416763
He believes than a huge solar storm or some shit like that is going to hit the Earth and destroy all technology soon, so that only survivalist faggots like him will manage to survive in the new world
>>
>>36414557
Get back in that kitchen, OP
>>
>>36416880
Yeah, let's screw our emotions, as they're totally dependant on what do we think lol
>>
>>36417074
>muh fee fees
holy shit grow up
>>
>>36417163
>"grow up"
>posts argumentum ad personam

Dude, rlly?
>>
File: vargvikernes.jpg (5KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
vargvikernes.jpg
5KB, 226x223px
>>36414557
Is this not Varg's wife?
>>
>>36417618
She is his wife
>>
Blame "everyone else"? "Society"? No, I'm just not dumb enough to believe in freedom from causation. If a ball is rolling down a hill, it is powerless to stop.
>>
>>36417645
He always brags about how she is such a beautiful traditional wife when she really looks like an 8 year old...Varg's into lolis...?
>>
>>36418369
>she really looks like an 8 year old
You spend too much time on the Internet
>>
File: varg.jpg (8KB, 173x248px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
8KB, 173x248px
>>36418407
what makes you think that good sir??
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.