[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you now remember that time in middleschool when you were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 14923648115011219385955.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
14923648115011219385955.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
>you now remember that time in middleschool when you were jumped for sticking up for yourself seriously for the first time because normalfags were throwing big iceballs at you
>>
That never happened but it reminds me of when normalfags would beat with me a part they found from one of those giant paper rollers after school every day and I wouldn't fight back because I was more afraid of getting in trouble for fighting
>>
>>36412797
>I beat up 3 kids that tried to jump me so badly I got expelled.
>>
>>36412797
I only ever stood up to a bully once in high school. He had been mocking me for 2 years when I was a fat loser with only two friends who would just look at the ground when he came over and made fun of me.

I got a growth spurt and became big and I became friends with the popular group and my confidence skyrocketed.

I was walking alone to a class and he was standing with two girls near the entrance and made some stupid comment.
Dropped my books and stood right over him and yelled at him, challenging him to a fight. He didn't want to. Never said another thing to me and wouldn't even meet eye contact.

Disappointingly I became a bully myself relatively soon after. I was a real asshole in high school.

There's a happy story for anyone who had a bully like me though, my life is shit now so joke's on me.
>>
>>36412797
>that time in middle school you went to school with dog shit on your shoe
>that popular kid that called you poop shoe and got others to call you it
>>
>you now remember that one time you got bullied by that one nigger in elementary
>>
>>36412797
>you now remember how your big sister used to make fun of your little penis
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.