[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin losers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2351.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2351.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Holy fuck this place is full of disgusting losers. I've only been on this site for about 30 minutes and it's just hilarious the shit that's spouted here. I'm a 6"2' blonde haired attractive male, with a stable job, a girlfriend, and I like to go out with my friends and hit on bitches because I can, and I'm already 500 times better than you pathetic virgins. Me and one of my friend groups have this guy who we let in as a joke really, so we could pretend to listen to the retarded shit he says and laugh about it later when he's gone. Anyway he told us he goes to this site a lot, so I had to see it for myself. And it's pretty disgusting. Like 75% of the posts I see are you gross slobs complaining about all your made-up problems and how nothing in life is your fault and you hate everyone. No wonder none of you have girlfriends. And whenever I see someone come along and try to give you guys good advice like dress nice, act confident, and bathe at least once a day you guys make up like five mental illnesses and blame all your problems on them instead of yourself. It's hilariously pathetic. None of you are ever gonna get anywhere in life besides your moms basement. Well I think I'll go get a bj from that retarded friend's girlfriend. We actually convinced one of the girls in our friend group to date him as a joke. That bitch actually gets her flowers and writes her poems and shit, and she shows us them later and we just fucking laugh until we almost die. Anyway now I see why he's so fucking pathetic, if he spends his time here. And to think that you little virgin losers actually hate women just because you can't get any. Lmao.

Oh and the image I posted is what I'm gonna make that bitch's girlfriend wear while she blows me. Jealous?
>>
>>36412500
This is gonna make great copy pasta

MCPGA (make copy pasta great again)
>>
Welcome, you will fit in right here with the other losers. You have a gf, which most here don't, but you are still a failure at life.
>>
>>36412500
Low quality bait. You're just a loser like the rest of us.
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17KB, 626x624px
heyyy

another day of feels
another night of pain

man i love the song
>>
>>36412500
post pic of face origigigi
>>
>>36412500
Fuck you you cross dressing faggot, your hands look about 35, kys
>>
>>36412500

Sorry, roleplaying isn't allowed on this board.
Please leave.
We know you're not who you say you are because you mentioned you are blond.
That only matters to people on /Pol/.
>>
>>36412622
No shit Sherlock. OP's post describes what a bitter basement-dwelling virgin thinks is a Chad, not an actual Chad.
>>
>>36412500
>6"2'
>6 inches, 2 feet.

Fuck off midget.
>>
>>36412500
b8 kys autistic aggot
>>
>>36412500
You're pathetic for writing all of that and bragging about how you think you're better than everyone else because you sleep with whores and are evil to people who don't bother anyone. You and that girl deserve each other, you are a foolish man.
>>
Why would I care about what you think you virgin faggot? I just had my dick sucked, and what can you do about it? When was the last time you had your dick sucked? Yeah she's a stupid whore, but a blow is a blow. She's a hot whore too. One day we'll probably tell our virgin friend that she's been cheating on him and show him proof and tell him it was some other guy not in our friend group just to see how he reacts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.