[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>took 1.5x normal dose of ADHD meds to study all day >ended

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1490205937160.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1490205937160.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
>took 1.5x normal dose of ADHD meds to study all day
>ended up on a 12 hour fap session
>no i dont mean i came multiple times over 12 hours, i mean i literally edged myself for 12 hours straight and came once, just then
>got nothing down and now it's the middle of the night
>foreskin (not benis?not head atleast) is swollen as FUCK looks like I have a tumor
>mfw my life
>>
>>36412465
First time eh? Happens every time I get fucked up on that shit.
>>
>>36412465
post pic

tq3hgwoIL
>>
>>36412465
happens to the best of us, pal.
be thankful that you can get adhd meds, I have to resort to street speed
and go the library for fucks sake. that way you can concentrate more and are less likely to be distracted
>>
>>36412465
Yup, anon, it's happened to a lot of people on ADHD meds, lol.

It's funny how quickly time passes by when you're on them and you're fapping.
>>
>>36412569
but then you can't incessently wank

Probably just avoid amphetamine in general
>>
>>36412465
Did the cum at least feel good? Or did it feel like you perhaps edged too long and it hurt?
>>
We've all been there.. let me ask you though, do you look fucked up? Whenever I would do that shit my lips would become bright red. I can't remember but I think I got sunken baggy eyes too. I feel like I'm the only one that ever gets like this though. I rarely jerk off now because it makes my lips so red
>>
>>36413496
You know you're supposed to jerk off with your hand, not your mouth, right?
>>
>>36413470

It was nowhere near worth it. It felt like those times where you're feelin really good and about to bust a nut to the *perfect* scene, and just as you're about to cum, the camera zooms into that FUCKING view of the dudes asshole from behind while he's fukcing the chick
>>
your 12 hour long priapism has coagulated blood inside your penis causing permanent damage.
>>
File: 1492370824634.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492370824634.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>36413496
>jerk off
>my lips
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.