[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FnF - The Frog and Feels Tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: fnf.jpg (58KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
58KB, 614x389px
Welcome to the Frog and Feels Tavern and Inn. Pull up a chair, get /comfy/, and grab yourself a drink. Feel free to share any feels or just lurk and enjoy the scenery.

I'll put a song on the jukebox while you trickle in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipqqEFoJPL4
>>
File: rifles.jpg (418KB, 1000x652px) Image search: [Google]
rifles.jpg
418KB, 1000x652px
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impair'd the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!
>>
>>36410267
That's a beautiful verse. Original content?
>>
File: voyager1palebluedot.jpg (647KB, 1992x2088px) Image search: [Google]
voyager1palebluedot.jpg
647KB, 1992x2088px
>>36410284
unfortunately not.

it's lord byron, the mad poet
>>
>>36410368
Ah. It's been too long since I polished up on my English Literature.

Can I get you started on a drink?
>>
Glad to see the FnF back open. It's been far, far too long.

Give me Gin and Tonic.
>>
>>36410424
i need no drink, for i simply pass by. i wish you in good health.
>>
>mommy has MS
>has to hire niggers to come to our house 24/7 to help her with health-related stuff and cook for her
>kitchen always dirty so I can never eat
>washing machine and dryer always in use so I have to rewear clothes for weeks
>random strangers always entering and leaving the house
>nigger bitches always rude to me
>last batch of nigger bitches stole at least 800 dollars from us by taking her week's pay and then quitting
>kitchen utensils and what little food I have going missing constantly as well
>Dad is being driven just as insane by it as I am but is too cucked to save us from it
>turning 20 soon but feel like I'm an old man
>get mild chest pain from time to time but don't know if it's heartburn, anxiety attacks, or a heart problem
>depression getting worse with each passing month

Should I end it, or keep going just to witness how much worse it gets?
>>
Gimlet please, Bombay Sapphire.

I'm so bored. I have no friends and nothing really to do. I'm sick of just sitting around doing my usual stuff but I nothing I try entertains me. It feels like I'm waiting for something but I don't know what.
>>
>>36410530
I'll have a gin and tonic btw
>>
>>36410582
All the men (and a few of the women) in my family drink gimlets
>>
>>36410503
Gin and tonic, coming right up, good sir.

>>36410582
A gimlet for you, my man. It's a hell of a thing, not knowing where you're going. Eventually something crazy will happen.

>>36410626
Gin and tonic, for you.

>>36410530
Stick with it; maybe something fun will come along.
>>
Comfy af. Give me a nice strong ale.
>>
>>36410673
A pint of Ale for you, my friend. We've got Steamworks on tap tonight.
>>
Salutations, Bartender.

Currently reminiscing on all the times I've fucked up with women and how I'm still a KHV. I wonder why I'm such a sperg. White Russian please.
>>
>>36410228
The woman I have a crush in my job was telling her Stacy friend how she "touched" the dick of a chad for accident while they bumped on each other at work

It hurts, how to deal with this feel? Crying doesn't help anymore

and im actually friends with this chad, which it only hurts more
>>
>>36410731
You've come to the right place, my friend. Friend of mine figured out that he was a sperg because he's mad at his parents and he can't handle not being in control of everything.

>>36410763
Absolutely brutal, anon. If he's your friend, you could ask him to wingman you.

Live for yourself, though. You don't need a woman to validate you.
>>
>>36410228
>>36410763
I know I'm supposed to order something but I dont drink, so, sorry bartender
>>
>>36410787
It's quite alright, son. Enjoy the feels and scenery. Let me pour you a glass of water.
>>
>>36410228
Whiskey on the rocks please, I need it

I'm listening to the Elliot Roger manifesto audiobook right now and its disturbing how much of myself I see in the guy

It doesn't help that I'm a sophomore in college still caught up in my high school crushes

Is there a cure for High school love that was never resolved?
>>
File: 1492011991537.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492011991537.png
190KB, 631x595px
>>36410786
Well, the chad is really a bro to me, but It is somewhat implied that im a virgin loser so we don't talk much about women, because I usually feel bad later

Tomorrow is my day off anyway so im thinking about buying a cheap glass of booze to help me deal with the feels, even if I never got drunk before, it is this bad

Sorry for blogposting though

also, I uninronically work at mcdicks
>>
>>36410841
The cure is you ride it out and eventually the pain goes away on its own. It's like Herpes - the outbreaks go away after a while.

Whiskey on the rocks, coming right up.

Elliot Rodger was no hero. He never had the courage to look inside himself.

>>36410877
Oh, quite alright, my friend. Alcohol will make the feels go away for a day but it doesn't solve it. Was all that happened that she accidentally touched his dick?
>>
File: lasvegas.jpg (69KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
lasvegas.jpg
69KB, 852x480px
> somebody starts up an old-style Frog and Feels thread
> get nostalgic, check the archive for my posts from the old ones in november/december 2015
> none of the problems I talked about there have been resolved

F-fuck. Give me a double kamikaze.
>>
>>36410719
Excellent. How's the bar been? I haven't visited for some time.
>>
>>36410228
same anon that had no meaning for life couple threads ago
any suggestions?

Also, I'll take some water
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dvIzpWJfMQ

How about hiphop?
>>
>>36410910
I'll greentext
>chad friend leave because his shift was over
>"bye stacy, bye anon's crush"
>looking at me he says "goodbye take care"
>they think hes talking to Stacy
>they suddently start talking like sluts, since chad gave them attention
>then the crush reminds herself and tell the story of how she touched the dick by accident to stacy while im there working on the grill

It hurts not only because she craves chads dick, and chad is a friend, but because she doenst even acknowledge me as a man and tell this shit to her friend while im there

feelsbadman
>>
>>36410997
Here's your double kamikaze, friend. Care to talk about what's troubling you still?

>>36411014
Bar was a bit dusty but we got it cleaned up and ready for business.

>>36411065
Hip-Hop is alright. Put on some Public Enemy next.

>>36411083
That does feel bad, Brett. Screw her anyway. Always be asking yourself - what can I learn from this experience?
>>
>>36410228
To young for a drink, But I'll take a smoke if you got em.

I'm only 18 and I feel the crushing weight of expectations not being met. I'm a freshman in college, doing electrical engineering, hating every waking moment of it. The happiest parts of my days are the 5 seconds after I wake up where i don't remember my obligations. I want to be a screenwriter and make the funnies, but my folks won't budge on it. They're not the brightest people but they love me, see me as the smartest son of a bitch out there. I want to prove to them that I am a smart son of a bitch, but I want to do it my way.
>>
A nice gin and tonic with a lime, please

My father drunkenly stated that he, wishes that I was more like my younger brother, as he is the popular guy, you know the guy with all the friends, with all the girls hanging on him, he's military too.
When I was young dad would wake me up in the middle of the night and demand to see my homework and he would hit me if I got anything wrong, or if I got low grades. Fast forward to now and I work with him in his business, and it dosen't feel like the father-son thing that every one keeps saying, is the best thing ever. It's more like a rival, someone who I have to keep my guard up around, someone who I can't trust, or tell them about myself with out him going on some rant about how uselss I am to him, and I am honestly just tired.

sorry for the rant barkeep, i will give you a tip later
>>
>>36411127
We've got a designated smoking area on the porch, son. It's a bitch, feeling like you're not good enough. Have you tried writing on the side? How much free time do you have?

>>36411129
Gin and Tonic, coming right up. That's absolutely horrifying. Do you live on your own? It may be time to get a new job.
>>
I'll just have a water, I don't drink alcohol.

Everyday I'm remember that I'll never have the life I want. I don't think I'm asking for too much when I desire just the usual life of getting married and having kids, but for someone like me I know it won't ever happen. I'll try to find happiness alone of course, but it will never be what I truly desire. I'll always cling to the slim hope that it's possible, but in my cold, rational mind, I know it won't really happen. I just want what my grandparents had, a nice life with lots of children and a nice small community to be a part of.
>>
File: Feels_Ah_real_bad_man.jpg (41KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
Feels_Ah_real_bad_man.jpg
41KB, 363x349px
>>36410228

Hello, i'm not from this place, i'm just an adventurer, i've a few gold coins to pay you.

I want a Tequila with a lemon aside.

Right now i'm struggling with the NO GF problem... i feel so lonely sometimes... people at my age are having sex and getting new friends but i can't do that, in university no one wants to be more than a school partner... i've been a lone wolf since a lot of time... even in online games i'm a loner...

The curious thing is that i'm 22 yrs old but i can't get 18 - 22 yrs old friends... all my friends are older, the only friend i made at university is 30 years old...

*GULP*
>>
>>36411174
I'm writing when I can, My classes take up most of my days. I'm planning on starting a rough script over summer. If all goes well I can drop out comfortably after my show gets picked up. That's the dream anyways, I'll be on the porch.
>>
>>36410228
Great to see the tavern open again. I'll go for a nice cold pint of Guinness Draught, please.
>>
>>36411118
I learned /r9k/ was right again

thanks for you time bartender, i'll play oblivion now
>>
>>36411218
> marriage with kids

Not all it's cracked up to be, anyway. At any rate, there's a big, big world out there with lots of people and lots of things to do. Focus on being the best you can be and something fun will come along.

>>36411229
Tequila with lemon for you, sir. Why do you want a GF anyway? More trouble than they're worth. Stick with the 30-year-old, try to keep any open mind with regards to anyone he knows.

>>36411244
Alway good to have a plan. Godspeed, friend. A free drink if you want it for those dubs.

>>36411269
Guinness Draught, coming straight up.

>>36411270
Don't talk like that, friend.
>>
>>36411430

Another tequila please...

Also anon, after 2 years i quitted WEED and i'm struggling so fucking hard.

Yes, i know it's 420 but i've to stop this fucking madness.
>>
>>36411450
More tequila for you.

Weed isn't worth anything. It just clouds things up. Keeps you mired. I'm here for you.
>>
>>36411430
>Not all it's cracked up to be
I know it's not easy, but I've seen both the bad and the good of it, and I think it's worth it when done right.
> Focus on being the best you can be
I just don't know what I want to be the best I can be at.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x266px
Cheapest whiskey you got. Dame did me wrong, yet I still love her and want to have a life with her.
>>
Bartender I'll take a paloma please. Man do I have some things I want to get off of my chest.

My uncle real nice guy, I get drunk with him all the time when I see him, and we have a ton of laughs. He is getting married this weekend and I have been super fucking stoked to go to his wedding. His wedding has been planned for about a year now and I bought a suit for it because wanted to look fucking sharp for my uncles big day. Anyways, this past tuesday my great grandmother passed away in probably one of the saddest possible ways to go. I'll explain that in a different post if any of you are interested but anyways it was so traumatic that my father was balling his fucking eyes out when he heard about it. So get this, my older brother is taking my dads place as a part of the wedding rehearsals and my mom is going to be a brides maid in the wedding. Meaning that one: my mom isnt going to miss her younger brother getting married 2: my brother is already taking my dads place for some fucking spot in the wedding I forgot what its called so he cant go the fiuneral which just so happens to be this weekend. Perfect timing I know. And 3: I'm the only fucking person who can go with my dad to the funeral this weekend so I get to be his shoulder to cry on. Which fucking sucks for me becuase I really wanted to go to my uncles wedding and because I dont really get along with my parents I dont hate them I just feel indifferent about them.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.