[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls are hard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0123.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I just fucked my best chance for a date in my entire life.

>bought hentai shirt online because my friend said I wouldn't
>Told girl I had met at school about it and showed her what is looked like
>Told her I was going to wear it to the volleyball game that night and try and piss of the other team as they were our schools biggest rivals
>Later that day she tells me to pick her up on they way there because she wants to see me embarrass myself
>Make my friend go out of his way so we can get her
>she is 7.5-8/10 btw
>We get her
>Have a good time at the game, I get in our teams line after we 3-0 them because I have friends on our team and I shake hands with our rival school making them pissed as fuck
>Whoisthisautistinahentaishirt.lol
>Girl was doing all the normal flirty things like taking my phone and my sunglasses type shit
>We are driving her home and she won't let us use google maps and she keeps giving shitty directions, seems like she doesn't want to go home
>Friend gets pissed so we eventually use google maps and get her home
>Next day after going to beach with same friend start snapchatting her
>It's like 9:30pm
>She is one of the people who doesn't send pictures of themselves and only send pics of like the floor or something else in the room
>I ask "why do people not send pictures of their faces, is it because of makeup or something"
>"It's easier and faster"
>"Why not just text then"
>Then I get this bombshell
>"Bet you wouldn't complain if there was no face in an ass pick"
>"as far as I know you aren't sending any ass picks"
He is where it gets bad anons
>"as far as I know you aren't sending any ass picks"
>"you wish"
>All I had to say was ya I do I was about to get ass picks me and my autistic self
>thankgod.wav
>I had been reading all this too my friend
He suddenly tells me
>Make an Aladdin reference pussy, you won't
>I have a persona to keep up with
>Plus thot it was a good meme at the time
>Biggest mistake of my life
>"Then call me Aladdin"
Cont
>>
Cont

>she replies with "??????"
>I find out later that she actually knew what Aladdin was I just got curved

Don't be like me anons. If you get the chance to not be a faggot, don't ruin it for a meme.
>>
What the shit am I reading? Are you 15?
>>
>>36408731
If this makes no sense to me who's the autist, me or OP?
>>
18 And a freshman in college
>>
>>36408893
You're 15. Possibly younger. It's funny the way teenagers tell stories. Even if you cut out all the references to. Being in high school, I could tell you have the mentality of someone that just hit puberty.
>>
>>36408731
Now this is the pinnacle of shitposting
>>
>>36408871

I'm an autist. I think all three of us are autists anon.
>>
>>36408952
Agree with anon here, for example who the fuck calls college "school"
>>
>>36408731
Hey Aladdin, nice blog.
>>
File: your fucking with me right.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
your fucking with me right.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>36408731
Today's normies are yesterday's losers.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.