[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we stop collectivism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469628487630.jpg (90KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469628487630.jpg
90KB, 850x400px
how do we stop collectivism
>>
Didnt this lady defend the native Americans getting BTFO by whitey?
>>
>>36407604

Yes.

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/news/native-news/conservative-icon-ayn-rand-said-savages-had-no-right-to-land/

She also believed a lot of other kooky shit, like how smoking was good because it "showed man's dominion over fire" and that genetic makeup has no effect on human behavior (contrary to empirical neuroscientific evidence). And that's just scratching the surface.
>>
>>36407534

By becoming bears? Humans are not solitary animals, never have been. We don't just rely on groups to survive, we yearn to be part of them.
>>
>>36407604
they were tribal savages who weren't doing anything useful with the land except to eat their own babies
>>
>>36407754
I just thought it was funny that she only cared about individuals being subjugated, not entire races of people, which are just a large group of individuals that share genes and cultural practices. Maybe she thought Native Americans werent human or something, so she didnt care about them.
>>
>>36407534
SOCIAL SECURITY IS THEFT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36407712
>we yearn to be part of them.
we should get to decide for ourselves which groups we do and do not want to be in though. for instance the state shouldn't get to decide that just because I was born within certain arbitrary lines, I'm a member of this national group and this group's interests have to come before my own.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.