[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I disappear? My life is shit. I want to quit this life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bardthink.png (14KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
bardthink.png
14KB, 100x100px
How do I disappear? My life is shit. I want to quit this life and appear somewhere else and just be a new person. Preferably to a different country. New name, everything. Have any robots here disappeared?
>>
>>36407293
Yea.
Kind of i ghess
>>
>>36408185
Ho to disappear completely? Teach us please
>>
>>36408207
This isnt harry potter.
There are novelistic ways, and there are simply practical ways.

When you say disappear you have to tell me why and what you're escaping from.

Not poking my nose in your business, it is actually necessary.
You might mean dissapear (new life) or disappear(no life).
>>
>>36408379
Not OP but I want to cut contact with everything and everyone I know, and live quietly where they can't find me until I die.
>>
>>36408442
Learn wilderness survival, pack the necessary equipment, pick a spot with a nice river near it (for fishing), grow crops, start your life as a crazy hermit, know that a simple infection might be the end for you, learn how to store food so if you get sick you don't have to go hunt and can recover in your hut / tent / housing of choice
>>
>>36407293
You can't, not if s h i t t y people are persistent. They will always try and find you
>>
>>36408442
>but I want to cut contact with everything and everyone I know,
That is the simplest part.

Doing anything after is up to you entirely.
You are an individual adult human.

Go where you are permitted to.
>>
Just relocate to different US city. (I'd you are in the US). Change phone number, email, and find employment there, then you should be all set.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.