[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1439652724109.jpg (126KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439652724109.jpg
126KB, 633x758px
>tfw starting to realize I'm getting too old to get a qt gf
>not everyone gets a happy ending, many people will be alone forever and I'm most likely one
>I'll never have the willpower to change what makes me unhappy and will be stuck in this shitty life forever
>>
>>36407248
If it helps you, roughly 99% of the human population lives miserable lives full of regret and without salvation.
>>
>>36407248
Despite what /r9k/ will say, you literally just have to put yourself out there. It's can suck a lot, but it's worth the trouble.
>>
My 25th birthday is coming up soon and I'm starting to feel the same way.
>>
>>36407248
>I'll never have the willpower to change what makes me unhappy and will be stuck in this shitty life forever

Theres your problem. I'm going to change no matter what it takes. I started running 3 miles everyday. I stopped using drugs. I have a handsome face and will have a good job if I apply myself. Males reach peak at 33 senpai. so if youre average you can still change.
>>
>>36407273
Atleast they had sex though
>>
>>36407248
>I too have watery-diarrhea
>>
>>36407248

24 here

i know that feel bro
>>
>>36407248
THERE'S STILL TIME

YOU'VE GOT 8 YEARS LEFT

GO AND DO IT
>>
There is hope anon, I was 17 when I met my bf and he was over 30. He also lived with his mom until the year before I met him.
Just try not to sperg out until after the chick falls in love with you.
>>
>>36407248
hey op, 38 here, should i kms? y/n
>>
>>36407372
>Just try not to sperg out until after the chick falls in love with you.

then she can write on her blog about you
>>
File: pepecherone.jpg (94KB, 611x425px) Image search: [Google]
pepecherone.jpg
94KB, 611x425px
>>36407420
checkin my 420 trip w00t w00t def a sign that i should kms. seeya never, rubbutts!!! <3<3<33
>>
Who here /nontraditionalstudent/?

>tfw graduated with a liberal arts degree at 21
>tfw haven't gotten a good job since graduation
>tfw now 28 and planning on returning to college for mechanical engineering
>>
>>36407338
Problem is I don't know what to do. I feel like there are so many things I dislike about myself that I don't know where to really start.
>>
>>36407248
>>tfw starting to realize I'm getting too old to get a qt gf

This one hits the hardest for me. every qt thinks im some ancient ugly creeper. I mean its understandable for them to think that but this brings tfw missed out on youth chances. thats when it really hits you that you have wasted your life
>>
>>36407248
Good things come to those who wait, anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.