[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so afraid of women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 16

File: cnsh3786.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
cnsh3786.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
I don't understand why I behave this way. Just a few minutes ago I had this experience. This is one of many times things like this have happened. I'm actually literally terrified of speaking to women

I'm fairly good looking (or so I've been told) so in some cases women will come up to me and try chatting with me and I respond horribly. This just happened
>be me
>going down to my dorms laundry room
>had just jerked off and still had some jizz on my pants that I just attempted to wash off
>wearing Star Wars pajamas
>pulling my bed sheets out of the washer
>see two girls come down to the laundry room
>I immediately start pulling my stuff out of the washer as quick as I can
>bring it all over to the dryer
>one girl turns to me after whispering something to her friend
>"hey! what's your name?
>I start feeling myself shaking noticing they're talking to me
>put on a fake smile "oh I'm anon"
>"nice to meet you anon, this is Tiffany, I'm Holly!"
>"ughh nice to meet you fellas." I said as I was moving as fast as I could to transfer all my shit
>"we're trying to make new friends here, so it's cool to meet you."

I literally immediately closed the dryer door, put it on perm press, and start power walking out of the fucking room, I muttered "yeah, see you guys around" and walked right out the door. I'm positive they kept wanting to talk, I left right at the beginning of the conversation because I was so afraid to speak to them. On my way down the hallway, I turned around and saw one of the girls shrugging to her friend, probably wondering why I acted so abnormally

Is there any hope for me?
>>
>>36406645
>is there any hope for me

No, there isn't, mate.
>>
>>36406668
I know honestly. I couldn't even talk to them for more than a minute without freaking out
>>
Aw man i know this feel too. Everywhere I go girls want to talk to me but I get completely choked up and can only respond to them in a professional manner like at work. Anywhere else and I want the conversation to stop immediately
>>
>>36406972
I just wish I hadn't fucking sperged out and left so quickly. After they said they were trying to make more friends I should have just asked them what their majors were or something and continued a conversation with them. They clearly were interested in talking to me. If this was a guy, I could have talked to him for an hour and then hung out afterwards, but two women? Nope. Need to get away immediately

I have some inherent fear of an objectively inferior type of human being and I don't get it. It's like being afraid of fucking dogs or something it's stupid
>>
I have the same problem but its worst because girls won't even talk/notice me.

>hang out with some friends
>they bring their GFs or mutral females
>none even notice or ever look my way or try to chat
>same thing with brother's GF when they come over for dinner
>>
>>36406645
you blew it dawg, why not just stay and talk? now they will always think of you as a weirdo/asshole
>>
>>36407130
>why not just stay and talk?

Well I wish I did this but at the moment I just got freaked out and for some reason just acted on impulse and thought I needed to get out of there. Afterwards I was pissed and thought about what I could have said. I hope when I go back down there to take my shit out of the dryer that they will be there and I'll get drunk before I go down there and see if I can talk to them

Wish me luck
>>
File: 1471004780254.jpg (143KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1471004780254.jpg
143KB, 500x700px
>almost 21
>still terrified of women

I went from being a total fuck up NEET who couldn't drive or talk on the phone to well on my into a professional career, moved out, everything and while I've shaved off a lot of my previous anxieties women still terrify me.
>>
>>36406645
Way to blow what little good genetics you have. Good looks only go so far when you act like an antisocial tard.
>>
Because you have expectations about your interactions with them. If you just focused on your own shit, you'd attract someone who'd be interested in you. Unfortunately you want to appeal to all of them, possibly out of fear of being disliked or confronted, and thus all your interactions are forced. Accept that you cannot be liked by everyone and let things happen organically.
>>
>>36407331
> Good looks only go so far when you act like an antisocial tard.

Well yeah story of my fucking life
>>
>>36407495
>Unfortunately you want to appeal to all of them, possibly out of fear of being disliked or confronted, and thus all your interactions are forced.

Pretty much spot on this is how I feel and this is how I know I feel. Kinda sucks.
>>
Yeah I do this all the time to. They usually don't approach me though. You must be fucking godlike. If they do talk to me I just stammer.
>>
This thread seems sort of appropriate for this question:

Do girls think it's weird if I just walk into a room and don't even acknowledge them or look at them or talk to them? I don't know these girls but I went to this little study room thing in my dorm earlier and there was this group of girls at a table and they looked at me when I walked in and I just sat down, put my music in, and turned away from them and faced the wall and did my homework. I

bet they didn't care because they were trying to get their work done probably but then again when the music stopped I could overhear them and they would talk about buying weed and other degenerate shit. I wonder if maybe I should have started a conversation with them. Is that an acceptable thing to do or would they think I'm a retarded disruptive creep?
>>
>>36407949
part of me would say you should've talked to them but the other part of me knows i wouldn't have either
>>
>>36407949

You don't have to commit to a whole conversation in the blind, you can just throw a friendly "Hello" their way and see how they respond.

I doubt they thought much of it, putting your headphones on is a pretty universal "I'd rather be alone right now" symbol in modern times.
>>
>>36407980
I know they didn't care, I just want to know if that would've been considered a good situation to talk to girls. I wanted to talk to them, but I didn't think they would want to talk to me especially if they were doing work.
>>
>>36407912
Maybe these girls were just kind of whorish, who knows. Im not sure why they initiated this conversation with me but like I said this has happened many times in the past and I never know how to respond to this type of thing
>>
>>36406645
I'm glad I at least had a couple female friends in high-school so I at least wouldn't have this kind of reaction. But I'm still mentally unable to talk to girls that I'm romantically interested in, and as such am permanently friend-zoned by my own brain.
>>
>just jacked off
>wonders why he feels awkward around females
>>
>>36408053

I mean probably not, but the thing is that no woman who doesn't already know you pretty well is going to make time in their schedule for you. They've all got full schedules already, and besides, what're the chances you'll meet this one particular girl/group of girls again anyway? If you want to break in at all, you'll probably have to be a little rude in some sense.

I don't mean for this to be a call to go full-on douche PUA negging or anything, but in order for a conversation to even begin in this situation there has to be a part of you that says "Well I want to talk to her, and it's up to her to say no; it's not my job to say no for her." Most of the time it doesn't work out, but sometimes it does.

What you really have to accept, down in the core of your being, is that there's never a perfect time to go for it. There's hardly ever good times to go for it. All situations will be imperfect and so are you, but if you wait for perfection you'll be waiting forever.
>>
>>36408205
Yeah this sounds a lot more like me.

I can do small talk with women but if I'm attracted to them absolutely not. I have never progressed into a romantic attraction. I don't think I've ever had a woman look at me or think of me in a sexual way in my entire life.
>>
>>36406645
The reason why is because you've never had to do anything difficult in your life. You've never been hungry, you've never been poor, you've never had to struggle for anything. Struggle gives confidence. Confidence might or might not get your girls but you can at least function like a normal person in front of them.

Go out, get a job, bust your ass at it. Pick a goal that seems out of reach for you. Accomplish it. The reason you are scared is deep rooted in your inability to face adversity, fail, try again, and fail 1000 more times before you get it right. Until you know what that is like and until you appreciate the valuable time you have put in to earn something of value, people are going to keep thinking you're a social autist.
>>
>>36408211
I had jacked off literally 5 minutes before I went to go put the shit in the dryer kek you're right something about this probably changed my behavior but I still act like this all the time around girls even when I havent jacked off minutes before
>>
>>36408265
Then how do you explain richs confident Chads who have had everything handed to them?
>>
>>36406668
>>36406645
Don't listen to this guy OP, you're gonna make it.

What you need to do is stop taking things so fucking personally so you can move into the "super insane zone" where life becomes an enjoyable ironic movie of sorts.
If they say they're trying to make some friends say something sarcastic and charming like "You're making friends huh? Well Tiffany, this is my friend Holly, I think you'll like her". They really did want to get to know you anon. Nobody is perfect, and nobody expects you to be, find some peace in that fact.
>>
File: angry_tit_sucking_man_.jpg (25KB, 528x626px) Image search: [Google]
angry_tit_sucking_man_.jpg
25KB, 528x626px
>>36406645
What the fuck kind of person tries to start a conversation with a complete stranger?

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this girl is exceedingly shallow or had an ulterior motive. I mean, the whispering is really the icing on the cake.

Do you really want to get involved with a manipulative whore like this?

Don't you see that any relationship with someone who actually cares about you can only come about from some meaningful connection you have with them? Something more substantial than using the same laundry facilities?

Your reaction was driven by your instinct and your instinct was correct.
>>
>>36408378
>What the fuck kind of person tries to start a conversation with a complete stranger?
Normies.
>>
>>36408265
I haven't face much difficulty in life I'm young as fuck but if it matters at all I actually am a quite confident guy, especially around other men. It's with women who I'm not confident with
>>
>>36408265
This makes sense. My parents were poor but I never "felt" poor growing up. I had all my basic needs taken care of and never really demanded too much and could probably get whatever it was eventually. I didn't have to work hard in school because I was considered a "gifted" child and was the kid who put 0 effort and had terrible study habits but still got As and Bs and got admitted to uni. I've never worked a day in my life (have never had a job).

The worst thing I've went through is my little brother dying which is hard but it's not a personal challenge/struggle. Other than that I've led a very comfortable life which I guess is why I think talking to women is the biggest obstacle I've ever faced. Meanwhile all the other men in my family were in the military, worked their asses off every day for 30+ years, and all of them got married and have way more skills (fixing cars, cooking, etc.) than I do. I sat on my ass watching anime, playing Sims, and smoking weed as a teenager. My dad grew up in a communist shithole and worked to immigrate to the US and marry an American woman while barely speaking English. I don't even know how to drive. I'll probably end up making more money than him but compared to him I'm an utter failure of a man.
>>
>>36408339
They learned from a very young age that rejection and failure are a part of life. You are just learning now as opposed to the optimum time in your development as a person. Are there instances where Chads literally never have to try? Yeah. But you're not Chad. Stop trying to be Chad. Stop comparing yourself to Chad. Concentrate on what works for you. Not the shit that doesn't. Until you learn what failure is and get rejected a million times, most girls can tell that you're new to all of it. It's like anything in life.

Let's say you want to learn an instrument. You practice every day for years. You fuck up a million notes, songs, scales but in fucking them up you condition yourself to not make the mistake again. You do this with all the little things and then suddenly when you get up on stage to play the song, you don't fail because you've done it a bunch of times. That is what confidence is and that is the difference between you and Chad.

Chad had everything handed to him. It may get him so far but even Mozart didn't just walk up on stage one day and just was awesome at music. Even being a prodigy he still had to bust his ass. So while Chad may get girls now, that good luck shit wears off with time. And in the end who is going to be better off. The guy who got lucky a bunch of times or the guy who spent the time and did the work? The later.

Good luck.
>>
>>36408370
Yeah I mean they explicitly stated that they were trying to make more friends I had a great opportunity there and completely fucking blew it, oh well.

>Nobody is perfect, and nobody expects you to be, find some peace in that fact.

Yeah I mean im not sure why such a fucking meaningless interaction was such a big deal to me. For most people they would have had a good conversation. For me I freak out
>>
>>36408480
Women are just slow, stupid men with weak ankles and wrists who suck at...everything. Think of them like that. It's a statistically proven fact. Do you get scared around idiots? No? Then why would you be scared around women?
>>
>>36408482
Sounds like you need to develop a work ethic.
You missed out on the formative experiences that most people go through to bring them to Chad's level by not trying.

Same thing applies here >>36408526
>>
>>36408378
>What the fuck kind of person tries to start a conversation with a complete stranger?

Hell man I've done this before with other dudes.

>It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this girl is exceedingly shallow or had an ulterior motive. I mean, the whispering is really the icing on the cake.

I think the whispering was because they thought I was attractive or something and one of them were deciding who would start talking to me.

>Do you really want to get involved with a manipulative whore like this?
For some reason though she was very explicit in the fact that she said they were "trying to make more friends." Not very manipulative sounding when you're that blunt about why you're talking to someone.

I wasn't think she was talking to me for a potential relationship man, she was honestly probably talking to me just to see if I would become acquainted with her and her friend and then maybe potentially become friends with them. My reaction was bizarre as usual because they happened to be of the opposite sex, so per usual I shut down and was not able to speak to them
>>
>>36408482
Ok, man but I'm not saying that you have to have been in the middle of a warzone to get girls. I'm saying that you can introduce adversity into your own life in a controlled manner. Like... getting a very physical job, playing a sport, or something to that tune. The point is adversity of some kind beyond what you are capable of accomplishing. Your only choice at that point is to rise to it and figure out a way over it.
>>
>>36408562
Because they have nice asses and titties and faces and it makes blood go to my phallus.

I don't get a boner talking to a downie or redneck.
>>
>>36408562
>Women are just slow, stupid men with weak ankles and wrists who suck at...everything. Think of them like that. It's a statistically proven fact
Kek very true.
>Do you get scared around idiots? No? Then why would you be scared around women?

This is the fucking thing I know they are inferior but I seem to overthink any interaction with them. It's horrible. Im still mad about this and I wish I just fucking stayed and talked to the bitches
>>
>>36408526
I can't deal with rejection, the memory stays with me for the rest of my life. Every night some embarrassing memory will invade my thoughts and it's like I'm reliving it. Showing interest in girls will only add to that mental ammunition, and the memories NEVER go away. I'm still forced to remember stupid shit I did when I was eleven or twelve.
>>
>>36407130
Or they'll think of him as shy. It's not a big deal, OP, just be more receptive the next time you see them.
>>
Anyone else disgusted/scared of sex?
>fap to all sorts of messed up fetish hentai just fine
>hear friend talking about some slut he's banging and feel physically sick
>every time I imagine people in a relationship having sex I get really nervous and feel gross
>when I picture sex in my mind it always seems off or wrong somehow
>can't imagine sex while in a relationship without feeling huge amounts of guilt, paranoia, and disgust
>>
>>36408724
When's the last time you had physical contact that wasn't just a handshake?
>>
>>36408763
I don't remember. I think my mom kissed me when I was a junior in high school once.
>>
>>36408763
I hugged my mom 3 weeks ago
>>
>>36408763
Not him but I feel sort of similarly. A combination of me being physically unappealing and discomfort with touching girls in any context.

I've hugged elderly female relatives at family gatherings, that's about it.
>>
>>36406972
Fucking this. I'm not sure what it is, but I'm just fundamentally incapable of talking to women in any way but friendly politeness. I think I'm just genuinely afraid of being judged and being hated, because once a woman hates you, you're pretty much fucked socially since she can spread shit around about you fast.

I don't know why I can't just stop giving a fuck. Whenever I talk to a pretty girl, I just immediately get nervous.
>>
>>36408685
This how the fuck do people get over rejection so easily? It's a rejection of your entire being, saying you are unworthy of affection. Saying you are not worthy of them. Saying you are not attractive enough. Saying they would rather be alone or wait for someone else to come around than even give you a chance. How does that not sting for some people?
>>
>>36408646
I'm trying to reason you through this because this is what helped me. If you in your own mind confront the fact that this is an irrational fear, you will conquer it. Spiders are a rational fear. They can kill you. Fear of heights is rational. You can die from falling off of shit. What can some random, normie chick do to hurt you? Use words against you? Nah. Not a damn thing.

So they have nice asses, tits, and faces. So? That should make you angry not scared. Who the fuck are these cunts to have everything in life handed to them because they won the genetic lottery? Be the one fucking dude in their whole lives who doesn't play into their shit. Don't be a raging neckbeard about it but treat them like shit in a playful way.

>>36408685

You're not special. I don't mean that offensively but understand that every human being has done weird, autistic shit in their lives. Hence the term human. I'm not going to sit here and tell you to just move the fuck on. You've heard that a million times. Redirect the energy you devote to remembering this shit as like a reference manual to your life. You use the shitty experiences as a launch platform for other girls. It's all just ammo for you. Every failure is ammo for you to use on them. Not the other way around. Those bad things need to make you better. Not worse. You've already gotten past them. Clearly, if you hadn't you'd be dead. Yet there you are typing. So all that bad shit that happened doesn't define you as a person unless you let it. The key word there being let. You are letting it rule you. You already conquered it but you're dragging the dead carcass around.
>>
>>36408829
Because you just have to not care. We are all the same dumb apes we were 20,000 years ago. No one is better or worse. Get rejected a bunch of times and like anything else, it will loose meaning. You say a word enough times, it looses it's magnitude. So does rejection.
>>
>>36408829
Who the fuck is some slut to tell you that you aren't worthy? Remember who you are talking to. It's a women. They are inferior to us in every way shape and form. Prove me wrong. We are better athletes, students, employees, etc. Literally everything you do, you're better at than like 90% of women. So why the fuck do you care about the opinion of some hoe?
>>
>>36408782
>>36408791
>>36408799
If I were you I'd get a naked bodyslide from a hooker or something like that, if only to make myself comfortable with being touched. I used to be pretty jumpy whenever anyone touched me and I wasn't expecting it, now I don't really react
>>
>>36408843
If the memory of being rejected or whatever awkward shit would eventually fade from my mind, I'd definitely try. It isn't so much the situation itself I'm afraid of, it's the fact that the memory will assault my mind every night for the redt of my life and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

I would get stung by some excruciating insect but not if its bite would cause lingering pains for the rest of my life.
>>
>>36408932
Because we're desperate for their affection and approval. We want them to want us like they want attractive guys. Validation is a drug. It's a fucking rush when the femanon I'm orbiting says something affectionate to me.
>>
>>36408971
Work out a few hours before bed. Start smoking weed. You literally won't have the physical capability to feel that those memories are bad. I won't insult your intelligence without how beneficial working out is. It works. There is science to back it up. It chemically changes the way your brain operates. Weed is a sort of anti-depressant. You will sleep better, your mind will be too busy recounting your successes to even bother remembering that old shit. Even if you don't forget them, you still have dulled the pain with exercise and drug use. Maybe just enough to get you to try again.
>>
>>36409059
Smoking weed was one of the worst experiences of my life, never again.

Inexercised during my (now undone) 2014 weight loss journey but I hated it too much to keep going to the point of total exhaustion.
>>
>>36409028
So get a dog. You get that rush every day you come home. Understand something. Women and Men see this whole game differently. Men go after a girl for who they are. Women go after men for what they can offer. While that rush you get may feel awesome, it shouldn't. You should get that rush from doing the shit you love not some random person. Like why don't you get that rush doing something you love?

I'm a math student and an athlete. Coming home to see my dog and putting 500lbs on my back gives me more joy and excitement than some hoe talking.
>>
>>36409158
We had a dog but it wasn't the same. I guess it's not so much a rush as the warm fuzzies or butterflies in the stomach
>>
>>36409114
That's good. You made progress. The next step is to workout for a specific goal. Find a sport you actually like playing, compete at it, play it. Don't just do it to stay in shape. Do it to win and to progress. I put working out at the same level as going to school. As each semester goes by and you pass a class, so you also need to get better at your sport. It's an interesting topic of conversation, girls think it's pretty sexy when a guy is dedicated to something like that and really good at it.

Most of my friends who work out religiously and play sports are the biggest nerds ever. They just hyper focus on areas that interest them and they try to get proficient at them. You need to find passion for something like that. I can't tell you to just go do it.
>>
>>36409236
I'll be honest. I don't get that feeling anymore. I've dated enough shitty girls now to realize that, love doesn't exist. Men love, women leach. They are incapable of love for anything other than themselves or their children. It's a biological fact. There is a reason why all these great epics are about a guy hero who risks everything and looses everything for a girl and never the other way around. Those butterflies are just your dick trying to trick your brain into believing that you will get something out of a one sided relationship. Pro tip: You will get nothing.
>>
>>36409248
I hate exercise and sports, and have always sucked at both due to terrible hand-eye coordination and balance. I didn't made any progress after a few months of exercise. Every minute I spent at the gym I spent thinking aboit how mich fun I could be having playing video games or watching YouTube shit.

I just want a gf to vegetate with.
>>
File: IMG_2699.jpg (26KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2699.jpg
26KB, 277x277px
>>36409399
>tfw phoneposting typos
>>
>>36409399
That means either your training or diet suck. Believe it or not, the human body is this complicated structure that requires years of discipline to master. It's like any video game worth it's time. I'm again saying, find something you like. Have you played every sport out there? No you haven't. Until you do, you can't make that assessment.

I like to vegitate too. When I get done every day, I come home, smoke a fuck load of weed, and play video games. It feels 1000x better knowing I got a bunch of stuff done during the day and that I had to work to get the free time to play.
>>
File: helper of peace.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helper of peace.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>36406645
It's okay anon. Don't worry about it.
>>
Honestly though OP it's probably an internal problem relating to diet, masturbation, or testosterone. You don't have to coax a wolf and teach it PUA techniques for it to go after females. It just does it. Men are the same way.

I've been eating more zinc and I actually have to suppress my desire to hit on girls now.
>>
>>36409399
If you play video games, why aren't you the best at it? Why aren't you trying to be? There is your problem. It's not the activity. It's your lack of motivation. If your motivation is to get a gf and get laid, well you suck at that too. Why aren't you trying to not suck at it? There is nothing physically stopping you.
>>
>>36409551
But have you been shy around girls your entire life? Even as a child I wouldn't talk to female classmates because she might think I had a crush on her and/or the guys would tease me. I'm 24 and have never hung out with a girl or asked one out.
>>
>>36409663
Ok. So stop thinking of girls as romantic targets. Start thinking of them as people. You have guy friends. Find girls with the same interest. Just hang out with them. If you aren't trying to get in their pants, they are actually pretty nice sometimes.
>>
>>36409644
I play relatively easy video games because challenge just frustrates me. I like being able to steamroll my opponents, and the lack of difficulty doesn't bother me.

There's nothing PHYSICALLY stopping me from talking to girls, but >>36408685
>>
>>36409728
So grab your testicles and find something that motivates you. If you want to sit on your ass all day and play vidya, that is acceptable. You can have that goal and there is nothing wrong with that. But in order to be able to do that, you need to draw a salary and function like a normal person.
>>
>>36409551
OP here. Explain to me what you eat on a daily basis that you think has helped you
>>
>>36409663
I'm a 22yo KV who has never been friends with a girl.

I was raised on breakfast cereals and candy so I imagine me being timid and weak my whole youth has to do with that.

I simply refuse to believe that this is all a mental game and that men should have to force themselves while under massive amounts of stress and fear to approach women. No fucking way. We would have died out as a species long ago if that were the case. Healthy virile men should naturally want to approach nubile women.

This shit has to be due to low testosterone and poor diet in the modern world.

Try eating oysters, they have enough zinc to help you recover from any potential deficiency. I have been eating a can of oysters a day. Good results so far. They are also curing my acne issues.
>>
>>36409720
>You have guy friends

Not IRL, just online. The last time I hung out with anyone was when my two nearest online friends visited from three hours away. I have trouble connecting with people IRL, and have never been able to talk to girls like humans. My brain isn't ablento function the same way around them. Back in high school I could be a pretty funny guy while sitting eith the guys during lunch, but as soon as any girls came to the table I would clam up and not be able to think of anything to say.

>>36409768
Well I rake in an impressive $130 a week and live with my parents.
>>
File: Capture2.png (80KB, 564x887px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
80KB, 564x887px
I have a legitimate Anxiety/Panic disorder but even i'm not that autistic, they literally put in all the effort for you and you could have made a friend. You have to get out of your comfort zone more OP, treat them like you would a man.

I'm more anxious about getting into awkward situations, usually I try not to sit across from women because I don't want to have an awkward staredown.
>>
>>36409935
>they literally put in all the effort for you and you could have made a friend.

This is the part that pisses me off the most about all of this. They fully and completely did all the talking and initiated the whole thing and I managed to fuck it up. I hate it so much
>>
>>36409720
> stop thinking of girls as romantic targets
Not rly possible, and setting yourself up to be friendzoned.

>Find girls with the same interest.
Women don't have robot interests.

You sound like a roasty or a beta who thinks hes Chad cus he made an ugly female friend. Shitty mom tier advice.
>>
File: elefont.png (10KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
elefont.png
10KB, 650x650px
>>36409972
Yeah you fucked up big time.
Next time you see them make up an excuse. Tell them you have a panic disorder and you'd like another chance to introduce yourself properly.
>>
>>36410034
>Next time you see them make up an excuse. Tell them you have a panic disorder and you'd like another chance to introduce yourself properly.

Honestly next time I see them I will just tell them I was really busy or something and couldn't talk and that I would like to properly introduce myself
>>
>>36406645
Hey Normie here.

I enjoy talking to women. I love scenarios like the ones you are describing. I like when women give me attention so I can make them laugh and charm them. I find it exciting. It's especially fun when I am the only guy in a group of girls, I am automatically interesting. It's all a build up for when you meet them later at a party or something and you can just make out without saying much and later have sex.

So yeah if you don't feel good or the need even when talking to women you are just never gonna make it.
>>
File: fedora helper.png (48KB, 924x560px) Image search: [Google]
fedora helper.png
48KB, 924x560px
>>36409793
>>36409795
>mfw OP is going to listen to this shit normie advice telling him to magically flip a switch in his brain to make him not be scared of women
>just b urself bro
>you've never faced hardship bro
>treat them like men bro
>he's not going to take any concrete steps to fix the health of his body and mind like NoFap or increasing zinc and iron intake

Oh well. I tried.
>>
>>36410126
>So yeah if you don't feel good or the need even when talking to women you are just never gonna make it.

Kek I know this is bait but still I'm not going to lie I'm probably not going to change
>>
>>36409795
>nothing is ever my own fault. people who try and put effort into overcoming their fears are just genetically superior :^)
>>
>>36410132
>he's not going to take any concrete steps to fix the health of his body and mind like NoFap or increasing zinc and iron intake

I asked the poster who mentioned diet change what he eats daily and I never got an answer. I have quite a good diet but what should I change

I cant stop jacking off honestly I can try but I literally cant go more than a week
>>
>>36410175
It ain't bait. I really enjoy the company of women like most healthy young men do. My two roommates are women as are many of my friends.
>>
>>36408554

The best way to overcome social anxiety is to make eye contact.
>>
>>36410199
Why in the fuck are you here? It's funny for you?
>>
>>36410199
Sooo then why are you here again? If you just want to brag about this shit then you are kind of pathetic man coming here to make yourself feel superior. You're probably more insecure than me honestly
>>
>>36410108
seeming too apologetic and overly explaining might come off weird if they didn't think about it too much.

on the other hand, i did this to a girl and now she keeps talking to me which is the first time in years.
>>
>>36410212
>tfw eye contact only makes it worse for me

It's just another tjing to worry about. It's never felt natural.
>>
>>36410176
You are seriously a retard if you think men are supposed to just cower when they see a hot girl and have to "put effort" into doing something into doing something as natural as interacting with girls. Normal healthy men are not afraid of talking to a fucking girl.

Honestly kill yourself.
>>
>>36410212
Weirdly enough I have never had a problem with eye contact. I know most socially awkward men do but I literally never have. Even those two girls I ran away from earlier I still looked them in the eyes now that Im thinking about it, I looked the one who I was talking to in the eyes
>>
>>36410197
>I never got an answer.

Yes you did. Reread my posts.
>>
>>36410234
Yeah I mean unless they were to ask why I behaved that way I wouldnt apologize
>>
>>36410241
>Worry if they think I'm trying to flirt with/hit on them
>Can't think of anything to say like I can with guys
>Reminded of how unattractive I am
>Feel anxious and overwhelmed
>>
>>36410126
The problem is you're a healthy male and most of us are not healthy. But we don't know it. We think if our diet and lifestyles give us the energy to shitpost on 4chan it must be adequate.
>>
>>36410272
Oh ok you said oysters, alright Ill eat oysters kek
>>
>>36410241
Everybody is nervous. Just the chaddiest of chads are born super confident and immediately know how to talk to girls. but all you want to do is whine and complain anyways so it would be best for you to take your own advice and kill yourself. life whis so wunfair anyway :(
>>
>>36410302
>be Grok the cave man
>see beautiful woman with massive boobs and long shiny hair
>perfect potential mother for my children
>she wants me to put my club in her cave
>feel fear for no reason
>human race goes extinct
>this was a perfectly normal reaction
>>
>>36410215
>>36410232
I just come here because I'm bored honestly. Sometimes there is some interesting/funny stuff on this board.

Just wanted to chime in and tell OP that there is no hope for him in that area of life. I don't like when people instill false hope in one another. Sex is not everything there are other things in life to focus on. It would just be wasted energy at this point.
>>
File: 1452028580213.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1452028580213.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>36410360
>dude just be like cavemen lmao
>>
>>36410341
>Everybody is nervous.

Not really. You're just a loser.

>Just the chaddiest of chads are born super confident and immediately know how to talk to girls.

This is moronic. Did you have to be taught how to breath also? How to eat?

>but all you want to do is whine and complain anyways so it would be best for you to take your own advice and kill yourself. life whis so wunfair anyway :(

Where the fuck do you get any of this from my posts you massive pussy? I didn't complain about anything or say life was unfair. It must be pathetic to be such a frightful coward you have to convince yourself that nothing is wrong with you.
>>
>>36408378
>It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this girl is exceedingly shallow or had an ulterior motive
This. If someone approaches me out of the blue like this my natural reaction is to assume they're going to try some shady shit
>>
>>36407323
>27
>have just now gotten to the point of being able to make eye contact with women without shitting myself

I know it's too late for me but it's still nice to feel that much more human.
>>
>>36410394
>Just wanted to chime in and tell OP that there is no hope for him in that area of life. I don't like when people instill false hope in one another. Sex is not everything there are other things in life to focus on. It would just be wasted energy at this point.

I'm OP. Actually there probably is hope, because I am probably more attractive than you are, even though you know how to talk to girls

Situations like I outlined in my post have happened to me all throughout my life. Girls do come on to me and do things like I said in my post to me, it's just that I never have any clue how to respond. There definitely is hope for me because clearly I attract women despite being a quiet and beta guy
>>
You know how my mom met my dad? SHE approached him. Apparently she asked him for a beer at a party and they started talking and then they went on a date to a Depeche Mode concert and started seeing each other then got married 2 years later.

If my dad can get approached by a woman and have her fall in his lap why the fuck can't I?
>>
>>36410360
>she wants me to put my club in her cave

But I'm a fat awkward piece of shit.
>>
>>36410406
You're right, actually you should just get scared when cute girls talk to you and longingly post about it on r9k.
>>
>>36410447
how old are you? If you are under 20 you might be right.
>>
>>36406645
They say to love yourself before others first for a reason. You have no confidence in your abilities and yourself when it comes to women. Your natural impulse is flight which is unmanly but you believe you're only likely to fuck up harder if you stayed and talked to them. Being that way myself, my advice is limited but a good start is to try not to look at women as social hazards but as people that could be useful as friends etc. on the off chance you have common interests or hobbies.

Most importantly if you want to care more you'll need to improve your image first to yourself and then the others, confidence and affirmation.

But I believe you're just grieving over your incompetence despite finding it ever so comfortable.

I can suggest you what to say in times like these but you'll probably get mentally choked again and panic.
>>
>>36410459
Your dad was lucky and was able to keep a conversation going and ask her out.

If it happened to you you'd give her a beer, she'd say thanks, you'd say no problem, you'd stand around for 10 seconds, and she'll say see you later. If you were your dad, you would never be born. Because you are a pussy.
>>
>>36410486
Hey at least they're not fucking retarded like yourself.
>>
>>36410360
If someone has shitty self esteem they'll assume they're boind to be rejected so they won't bother approaching. Why is that so hard to understand?
>>
>>36410360
>>3641040
>this was a perfectly normal reaction
The ironic thing is, it genuinely was a perfectly normal reaction.

The reason men have approach anxiety (the intense subconscious anxiety before talking to an attractive roastie) is because over hundreds of thousands of years, when men spoke to women, Tribal Leader Caveman Chad would beat the fuck out of them and kill them.

It's exactly the same as why we have fear of heights. When you approach a ledge, you feel that intense anxiety because you know you can die. When you approach a roastie, you also feel that intense anxiety because you know you can die (though in modern society it's much rarer.)
>>
>>36410418
lol i love how you are pretending to be somebody you're not just so you feel like you didn't lose the argument.
>>
>>36410459
because that doesn't fucking happen to 99% of men

what did/does your dad look like?
>>
>>36410494
I'm 19. Also I have had some experiences like I have made out with girls awkwardly before and believe it or not I've been on some dates.

Every time I've had an experience with a girl though I have been drunk though. I've made out and felt up some girls before but like I said I was drunk. I'm such a weirdo though that even on my prom night I almost had sex, this girl was unbuckling my belt after we were making out and I freaked out and told her I didn't want to do it.

I have even had some girls text me and ask for sex but I never knew how to respond so the two times this happened I just never answered. I'm not even fucking kidding I know how bad that sounds
>>
>>36410499
>But I believe you're just grieving over your incompetence despite finding it ever so comfortable.

Yes sir precisely.

>I can suggest you what to say in times like these but you'll probably get mentally choked again and panic.

Exactly even if I understand these things I will always act on my natural impulses therefore I will never change
>>
>>36410502
Would you be able to say that to me IRL or would it be too scary?

>>36410509
Self esteem is related to our physical health. Why is this so hard to understand?

>>36410531
>The reason men have approach anxiety (the intense subconscious anxiety before talking to an attractive roastie) is because over hundreds of thousands of years, when men spoke to women, Tribal Leader Caveman Chad would beat the fuck out of them and kill them.

We are descended from the males who successfully reproduced. Your explanation does not make sense.

>>36410544
And I love how you're such a loser you get butthurt when people say you shouldn't be that way.
>>
>>36410554
Jesus Christ Man, were you raped by your Aunt or something? Anyway, keep trying, there is still time. Maybe stop trying to find the perfect thing to say and just say what comes to mind. Also embrace your weirdness, it makes you interesting.
>>
File: miroslavsatan.jpg (64KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
miroslavsatan.jpg
64KB, 533x800px
>>36410500
How the fuck can you be so sure? My dad was a slavic immigrant who had been in the US for like a year and could barely speak English. Apparently he could get approached by a blonde white american socal woman and take her out and marry her no problem.

>>36410551
6'1, tannish skin, looks kind of like this guy (this guy was former NHL hockey player from Czechoslovakia, remember seeing him in the hockey video games and thinking he looks a lot like my dad) but he had long hair

That's not anything exceptional though
Just like a regular looking dude
>>
>>36408265
Different people respond well to different things. I've tried your adversity idea, it just compounds the problem and makes it harder the next time. There are things I used to be able to do that I can no longer do because I kept trying at them.
It's great for people who it works for and definitely worth a shot, but it's definitely not a one size fits all prescription.
>>
>>36410614
>t. bro scientist
>>
>>36410614
>Self esteem is related to our physical health. Why is this so hard to understand?

Not really, anyone can have poor self esteem. Most robots are pretty average looking but would never imagine they'd have a chance with a girl.
>>
>>36410629
Your dad got lucky and if he looked like a professional athlete he's probably pretty handsome. Accept the fact you're not your dad and you probably won't have some girl fall in your lap like that and have to go through the same shit the rest of us do.
>>
>>36410640
Still waiting on an evolutionary explanation for fear or women that makes any sort of sense.

>Not really

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2610014
>>
>>36410614
>Your explanation does not make sense.
It does make sense. If humans witness autists being beaten to death (or ostracized by the tribe) for speaking to roasties, over hundreds of thousands of years, they develop a subconscious anxiety. Unless you have a better theory of why approach anxiety exists.

The long story short, is social standing determined survival for centuries. This is why we have anxiety, nervousness, embarrassment, etc.
>>
>>36410663
Also your dad probably wasn't the little bitch that you were if he grew up behind the iron curtain and made it to the US. Goes back to that whole "adversity" discussion we had earlier (wait are you the one guy from earlier ITT?)

Case in point: He was in the Red Army at your age and you are posting on an anime forum for hours a day in a paid for college dorm room. Shouldn't that put it into perspective?
>>
>>36410619
>Jesus Christ Man, were you raped by your Aunt or something?

Fortunately not though I did get into a lot of fights and stuff with my bipolar bitch of a mom and basically I have hated women all my life because of her I'm pretty sure. Also I do hate any sort of affection and I hate being touched, like I can't fucking stand being hugged and holding hands is like the worst feeling ever for me

> Anyway, keep trying, there is still time. Maybe stop trying to find the perfect thing to say and just say what comes to mind. Also embrace your weirdness, it makes you interesting.

Who the fuck knows. I'll keep trying but in reality I will keep having these experiences and wondering why they happened over and over again I feel
>>
>>36410698
If autists were meant to never get pussy and autism is genetic, why the fuck are there still autists?
>>
>>36410685
>Rejection makes me anxious
>Therefore I will avoid situations which could result in it

I care very deeply what others think of me, and can't help but dwell on what I imagine others think of me. I shouldn't, but I do. It's not that crazy.
>>
>>36410698
We are descended from males who utilized successful reproductive strategies. Every single one of your male ancestors was able to approach a woman and have sex with her.

Therefore it is impossible for approach anxiety to be natural or a result of evolution.
>>
>>36410685
>Still waiting on an evolutionary explanation for fear or women that makes any sort of sense.

Here you are.

https://www.intechopen.com/books/new-insights-into-anxiety-disorders/an-evolutionary-perspective-on-anxiety-and-anxiety-disorders
>>
>>36410727
Not literal autists, but betas/losers/weirdos whose existence isn't entirely genetic.
>>
>>36410715
Seems like you have some deeper issues to work through then low self esteem.

I mom is bipolar too coincidentally but I am not mad at her for being a bad mother. I know it's not her fault.
>>
>>36410735
>Therefore it is impossible for approach anxiety to be natural

Again, read this.

https://www.intechopen.com/books/new-insights-into-anxiety-disorders/an-evolutionary-perspective-on-anxiety-and-anxiety-disorders
>>
>>36410735
Litters have runts. You can have two kids and one might end up having all the confidence.
>>
>>36410702
The military isn't even hard. Studying a STEM major is pretty fucking difficult. It's not a fucking walk in the park dude.

>>36410663
Well I kind of look like him except shorter (5'7) and more babyfaced. Other than that pretty much the same. He also played 3 sports and was apparently a rock climber, maybe he was in better shape than I am too. Maybe I should hit the gym and girls will approach me.
>>
>>36410685
>>36410735
Why does it need to be a fear of women? I would be very surprised if there is any "in built" fear of women. Here's a simpler hypothesis:

>Humans have evolved to avoid things they find painful for obvious reasons
>Humans find social failure painful because it's something you want to avoid for hopefully obvious reasons
>Humans are smart enough to see social failure coming and start trying to avoid it before it happens
>>
>>36410789
>comparing the soviet army boot camp to fucking math homework

kill yourself dude
>>
>>36410759
>Seems like you have some deeper issues to work through then low self esteem.

What do you think they could be? I've wanted to talk to a therapist because these aren't really my only issues there's other stuff too I don't want to get into. I really hate my mom though she did have her mental problems but she still ruined my childhood with how I look at it. She's still a cunt too
>>
>>36410789
Why not enlist then if it's so easy? You get free college too.
>>
>>36410830
kek

robots in the military?
these bitches can't even talk to 5/10 women without staring at the ground and being intimidated
you expect them to be able to become killing machines?
maybe they can let out virgin rage
>>
>>36410804
Well put. It's like stage fright.
>>
>>36410819
Idk man I'm not a psychologist. Maybe a fear of intimacy caused by a broken trust in a person that is close to you such as your mom? definitely try Cognitive behavioral therapy.
>>
>>36410856
>virgins can't be killing machinesq
Elliot Roger ring a bell?
>>
>>36410885
I'll look into it. Thanks to everyone ITT for helping me out with this retarded shit
>>
>>36410586
I've personally ran away from my crush when the time was right for conversation despite telling myself all the time to look for an opportunity.

Took me years to get over her but the end result is I don't panic as hard with women. How I do it is put not much thought in it, if I do then the girl is really pretty and I'm better off backing off to try again later.

Confidence is a long term process that will come only if you believe you are improving. It's hard to feign when you have no results in terms of social achievement so you look elsewhere, that's one way to go about it.

There's plenty of women and you don't need to appeal to all of them. If you become more approachable and slightly more friendly with women you'll improve.

I always reflected on shit I fucked up with girls so what I believe you could have done is introduced yourself briefly, tell them where they can find you and excuse yourself and take your leave. That's miles better than tumbling into a dash and not even the final form of social interaction that could have gone better.

I know it's hard to apply your own or other ideas in reality but you have to start somewhere.
>>
>>36410808
Computer science is more than just "math homework" dude.

What's so hard about boot camp? You do some pushups and lift some weights every day and some fag yells at you. Big whoop. Why would USSR be any different?

I actually have to use my brain instead of doing pushups and learning how to shoot a gun and drive tanks.
>>
>>36410949
jesus christ just shut the fuck up

you're comparing your meme degree to going through a fucking authoritarian government's military during the height of the cold war

ps boot camp is really fucking hard
you'd crumble in a day
>>
>>36410908
>killing machine
>Elliot Roger
You have low standards for what machines accomplish.
>>
>>36410949
I'm in computer science and yeah it's hard at times, but really? Worse than being force to run until you puke? Worse than being woken up at all hours to exercise while totally exhausted? Worse than getting the shit kicked out of you by your seniors just for the fun of it? (Hazings are such a serious problem that even today, when things are apparently better than they were, hundreds of Russian troops a year kill themselves because of it).
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 247x204px
>>36410949
>>36410949
>implying CS is hard

thanks for giving me a good chuckle
>>
>>36406645
At least you know what you're afraid of.
>>
>>36410949
Dude fuck off. I'm a history major and this ignorance is fucking triggering me.

Do you know what the fuck the USSR was?
Ask your father to tell you some stories.
Read the Gulag Archipelago
Now I get why he was able to get a girl to approach him and woo her without speaking English and you can't even talk to one without crying. You're a fucking disrespectful spoiled little bitch.
>>
>>36411100
Funny you mention The Gulag Archipalego, my dad actually gave me a copy of that book to read when I asked him about communism. I never read it because it was too long.

I never did ask him about the USSR in depth. I always assumed it was a pretty nice place where everyone was taken care of. Communism sounds fucking great honestly.

>>36411013
That's all physical, mental pain is far worse. Working through some of these advanced math problems for hour exhausts my brain. I mean it's not easy but I think I could handle it.
>>
>>36411100
History major, eh? Can you tell us what year the dead sea became saltier than your post?
>>
>>36411147
are you a troll?

if not you're like the stereotype of a retarded nu-male millennial

i mean this sincerely: kill yourself
>>
>>36411147
Okay, now this has to be trolling. Are you even OP? The USSR was hell on earth. The people lived on nothing. Think of North Korea today.
>>
>>36411147
>That's all physical, mental pain is far worse.
If you really believe that then maybe it really would be easier for you. I think you're pretty alone in feeling that way though.
>>
>>36411162
No. Everything I said is true and my life situation. What's wrong with communism honestly? Everyone taken care of, no oppression, no capitalist fat pigs taking all the wealth, everyone has a job and purpose and it's easy to find a mate who loves you. What's not to like? Sounds so much better than the shithole that is the USA.

Fuck you buddy. Why you so mad? Why don't you just go and suck my dad's dick if you think he's so great and manly and alpha? He's a fucking drunkard construction worker who makes $50k a year. Sure he married a once-hot (yeah I don't care how weird this sounds, my mom was hot when she was younger) American girl and was an athlete, but those days are long gone. Why do you care so much?
>>
>>36411187
I mean physical pain stings and all but have you ever taken Math 307? I spend 4-5 hours doing homework plus all the programming I have to do.

>>36411173
It wasn't that bad. I've seen pictures and shit. It looks like a utopia. Everyone had a job, food, and a girl. They had The Beatles and all that so censorship wasn't even a thing like the /pol/ retards say it was. Is the USA really that much better?
>>
>>36411222
>What's wrong with communism honestly?
With communism in general? When you take away the ability to motivate people to work hard with the promise of reward, the only way to motivate them that remains is with the threat of punishment. At best you get a lazy society that doesn't innovate or run very efficiently, at worst you get tons of people being thrown into the gulag. Ensuring everything is equal necessarily means banning a whole bunch of stuff, like setting up small businesses, further stifling innovation and imposing on what people might consider "natural rights". Also I think telling people that nobody knows anything runs contrary to human nature, but I can't prove that.

With the USSR's communism? Dictatorship, rejection of actual science as regards crop cultivation leading to mass starvation, widespread corruption, brutal suppression of free speech and dissent, that sort of thing.
>>
>>36411259
Fuck off. I'm not even going to get into it. Go ask your dad about the USSR and go read the book he gave you.

Anyway let's get back on topic. It's really all in your head. You THINK you are inadequate but really are you? You put all these preconceived notions on all women instead of just looking at them as people. They're no more judgmental than some random guys you talk to. Talking to a random girl is just like talking to a random guy. Think of it like this: you ever talk to a gay guy? It's pretty much the same as talking to a woman. Not hard. Just remember women are people too, they're just men with different hormone balances.
>>
>>36411300
>nobody knows anything
nobody owns anything*
>>
>>36406645
you are afraid because they can hurt your feels

im afraid too
>>
File: commie2.png (106KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
commie2.png
106KB, 644x598px
>>36411259
>It wasn't that bad. I've seen pictures and shit. It looks like a utopia. Everyone had a job, food, and a girl. They had The Beatles and all that so censorship wasn't even a thing like the /pol/ retards say it was. Is the USA really that much better?

And yet, your dad who fucking lived there escaped the first chance he got so his son could live a sheltered life and grow up to be too lazy to read a book about communism he gave you.

>Everyone had a job
That's a cute way of saying people get put in prison for not working hard enough
>food
no
>>
>>36408562
I'm terrified of idiots. They do retarded shit that doesn't make sense and is sometimes dangerous with no regard for anyone. I'm scared of women because I usually see them stabbing people in the back.
>>
>>36408843
>What can some random, normie chick do to hurt you? Use words against you?

Got me fired from my last job due to false harassment complaints. Nearly lost my apartment and everything I own because of it.
>>
>>36408370
this is cringy as fuck desu
>>
>>36411330
Yeah, you have a point. Maybe I should ask him what it was really like compared to what I read online.

I don't hate my dad or anything. I just resent the fact he had a girl fall in his lap and I can't get any pussy despite having the money and smarts.
>>
>>36411444
Not that guy, but shitty jokes like that are fine as long as you say it with a cheeky grin and laugh after. People eat that stuff up, cringy or not. His advice is solid for situation's like OP's.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 633x758px
>omg some grills just tried to talk to me lelelel omg like I was so le nervous XDDD lel radom grills just like to talk to me cause I'm so handsome XDDD
Kys faggot OP
>>
>>36410132
>zinc
well i think that is absurd, i eated meat since i was a kid, also a lot of eggs.
i do not feel afraid but i do not feel compeled to go after girls like that,
i want to fuck them but it seems not worth the trouble
>>
>>36406645
You lost your virginity though. So what the hell are you whining about?
>>
>>36411302
>Fuck off. I'm not even going to get into it. Go ask your dad about the USSR and go read the book he gave you.

I have many books on life in the Soviet Union during the Cold War. It wasn't that bad if you weren't an agitator, a Jew, or a Muslim after Stalin.
>>
>>36406645
>"we're trying to make new friends here, so it's cool to meet you."
>Is there any hope for me?

anon you shouldve made a little chat. like, "cool whats your story? you new in town?"
>>
>>36406645
You had two options, leave or stay and embarrass yourself.

You chose to leave but in actuality the other wouldn't be so bad. If you started stumbling you can just apologize and then try again, you're allowed to take your time answering questions. The only thing people don't accept is if you speak too low volume, that's genuinely annoying.

The good part about going through the second route is they will think you're cute! :3
>>
>>36407253
No since this already happened they will think you're weird if you suddenly try to be active with them. The hot and cold type isn't very nice, just make sure you apologize next time you talk and keep it cool.
>>
>>36408724
Only after I nut, before I want to lick every single part of girls bodies. Almost any girl too...

I mean I can get like this sometimes even when I am horny but I just remember back when I spent time with girls when I was younger and how amazing being physically close to them is, then it goes away.
>>
>>36408829
This took me a long time to come to terms with. I think you genuinely have to rethink what society is. I thought no one wanted to be around someone they would reject or that they didn't care for someone they rejected. In actuality you don't want someone who is perfect, or everyone to be perfect, you don't reject someone because they're less or more but because they aren't right for you.

It's difficult to understand this if you haven't really loved someone yourself.
>>
>>36408932
This is the wrong way to go about it. Pure sour grapes.
>>
>>36409663
Look, you're already in this situation so just do an experiment.

A good experiment requires at least a sample size of 5 so be sincere and open yourself up to the possible damage that awaits and find 5 girls you genuinely would be interested in and just go for them being completely yourself. This is not to get a girlfriend but just to test out whether it's true that rejection is as bad as you think it is, and that girls/guys are as horrible as you expect them to be.

Use yourself as a test dummy and just find out what the world is actually like.
>>
File: 1492654756800.jpg (164KB, 467x408px) Image search: [Google]
1492654756800.jpg
164KB, 467x408px
Why do you care? I surely dont because i'm ugly as fuck and have very low sex drive. Girls dont like me and i dont find anything in girls.
>>
>>36408829
>It's a rejection of your entire being, saying you are unworthy of affection.
Because you learn that it's not, really.

I mean it sucks, I'll never pretend otherwise. But they're not saying you're unworthy of affection, but that they don't think you're right for them. Having to reject a girl because we have incompatible goals in life really shifted my perspective on things.
>>
>>36409795
This post actually has some knowledge in it

Fix your testosterone levels robots, it's crazy how much you'll change. I'm more aggressive and I'm losing belly fat like crazy, I may have visible abs for the first time in my life here in a few months.
Also cut out sugar and grains as much as you can.
>>
>>36414970
I'm already trying fasting and cutting out sugar sources like soda. If this wont bring results, i'm quitting on losing weight permanently.
>>
>>36415022
You gotta eat some testosterone boosting foods as well, google that shit for a list. I enjoy green olives for that purpose.
Your fat cells actively turn testosterone into estrogen, remember this and develop a hatred for your fat belly and get rid of that shit.

I've found boron supplements are a godsend for testosterone production as well, it's a trace mineral found naturally in foods we don't get nearly enough of.
>>
>>36415105
>remember this and develop a hatred for your fat belly and get rid of that shit.
Sounds good but then i remembered that even when i was skinny in middleschool i still had low-T and never did teasing and such.
>>
>>36415233
Well there are a HUGE amount of processed foods that will turn you into a bitch, sugary stuff, ice cream ESPECIALLY since it contains synthetic estrogen from cows, fuck even tap water contains estrogen from women on birth control pissing it into the water supply.
Oh, and lets not forget our friend xenoestrogen, found in plastics that can leech into your drinks, food and skin. Also found in a number of personal care products like deodorant and shampoo.
Basically the modern world wants you to be some sad pathetic beta fuck and you need to take active steps to avoid falling into the trap.
>>
>>36415321
I live in 2nd world country and i didnt eat that much of a processed food when i was growing up. I'm pretty sure that i have naturally low testosterone.
>>
>>36415364
Then do something about it

Testosterone is what makes men MEN. You are literally less of a man if you have low test, luckily you can supplement it as easily as eating certain foods. There's no reason not to give it a shot, testosterone is some powerful shit.
>>
>>36406645
you are an alpha OP don't give roasties a quarter
>>
File: 1487406266686.gif (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487406266686.gif
131KB, 640x480px
>>36406645
>finally start talking and get close to a girl
>want to go out with her
>she implies that she's not interested
It's going to be like this every time.
And i have no one to talk to about this. Even when i talk with women, i'm either not romantically interested or/and i just don't know how to make the leap.
My dad's no help. He just starts bitching at me how i'm impatient and how he never kissed a girl until he was 28.
I don't want to antagonize my few friends with my bitching.
It all just festers inside.
I'm not so bummed about failing with that one specific girl, i just think that it's always going to be like that. That i'm gonna graduate and get a job, and still don't know how...
>>
>>36408291
Are you serious? Jacking it before a date is literally the best thing to do if you want to be Joe Cool. Takes away that need-to-fuck desperation that women can literally smell on you. Once you stop obsessing over the sex possibilities, conversation will flow like wine.
>>
>>36407949
why do you want to talk to them if you don't know them? Unless you are chad, they will not want to talk to you, and will think you are a creep if you start a conversation with them.

Be a loner, it's far better than a creep
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.