[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animes like Welcome to the NHK?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0346.jpg (59KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.jpg
59KB, 225x318px
Animes like Welcome to the NHK?
>>
It doesn't exist. Stop looking for something to replace a 10/10 anime

>t. Misakifag who owns the light novel , all volumes of manga, and the dvd
>>
>>36405610
try manga:
oyasumi punpun, ressentiment, boys on the run
>>
File: yaharioreno.jpg (45KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yaharioreno.jpg
45KB, 250x250px
Oregairu

8man is a fairly relatable character.
>>
doesnt exist. also it was not 10/10, the suicide arc was cringe as fuck.
>>
>>36405673
>NHK
>cringe
>this was posted on r9k

Now I understand why I'm a robot. I simply can't stand most humans.
>>
File: 1491516391261.png (281KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491516391261.png
281KB, 500x650px
>>36405648
First post best post.

>>36405661
Enjoyed it for different reasons, It's not at all like NHK.

OP if you want an intelligent and depressing anime I recommend Serial Experiments Lain.
>>
>>36405673
The pyramid scheme one was even worse.
Somehow I still remember it very fondly though, for all it's flaws. I guess just because there's not really a whole lot like it, which took me a while to figure out, because when I was first watching it I thought it was supposed to be pretty generic.

>>36405648
I've been holding out for a PDF of the light novel in the original Japanese for a while now because I can't be bothered to buy it.
>>
>>36405673
Why are you here?

ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL
ORIGINAL
>>
>>36405740
what do you mean? i am allowed to say welcome to the NHK isnt 10/10, right?
>>
Should I read the novel or watch the series first? How different are they?
>>
>>36405761
What is 10/10 then?
>>
>>36405772
Watch then read. Reading then watching is bad most of the time unless it's FMA: brotherhood.
>>
>>36405783
well for me it would be the world god only knows. no hate.
>>
>>36405783
you're a 10/10 anon
>>
>>36405772
Read the manga, the anime is censored and light novels are gay
>>
>>36405772
First poster here. I watched in reverse. So i watched the anime, read the manna, then the light novel, and I honestly reccomend it. True robots will lose this story. Soundtrack is also good desu.
>>
>>36405610
There is nothing like it, anon, sorry to say
>>
>>36405817
Don't listen to this nigga.
>>
>>36405772

Do it how I did it.

Watch NHK. Read Manga. Read Book. They're all good works for various reasons, I personally enjoyed the manga almost as much as the anime, even though folks tend to shit on that.
>>
>>36405827
Meant love the story. Fagot ass auto correct
>>
>>36405817
Light novel(s)? I thought there was only one novel? PLEASE tell me there is more I hope I'm wrong.

>>36405850
The novel is great. Not sure if it's better than the anime or manga, but it's great. I like it the most personally because Satou and Yamazaki do a lot of drugs and infiltrate Misaki's church. It reminded me of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
>>
>>36406021
Oh I'm sorry, I meant "the light novel genre is gay". You could try to hunt down the author's other works, I don't think any were translated.
>>
If you want something more positive and unrealistic, try reading Three Days of Happiness by Sugaru Miaki. It's about a loner who sells his lifespan.
>>
File: watamote-02.png (737KB, 957x536px) Image search: [Google]
watamote-02.png
737KB, 957x536px
Watamote

The original fembot
>>
>>36406058
Ah my bad you actually worded it correctly too I just misread. Maybe you're right too, NHK is the only light novel I've read but I knew I would like it because I liked the anime. It may even be a shit book but I like it for the plot and characters less than how it's written.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (86KB, 905x1024px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
86KB, 905x1024px
Himegoto is the only anime to exceed the emotional depth of NHK
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.