[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignore Woman Hate Threads.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 37

You can live this kind of life if you put in the work to earn it.
Such is the tragedy of the robot. What is better? To live in the numb comfort Robothood; to dine on tendies and browse the boards forever, or go through the process of extreme suffering that will sculpt you into the man you've always known that you could be.
>>
>>36405283
My questions to you is this:
What is stopping you?
What is the life you envision for yourself?
What are you doing today to get there tomorrow?

I love you guys, and I'm sick of all the Woman hate threads. They'll get you no where. Let's have a motivational thread for once.

Green Texts of times you almost made it with women. What it felt like when >tfw gf.
>>
File: gbrf,6x6,f,900x900-bg,ffffff.u1.jpg (96KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
gbrf,6x6,f,900x900-bg,ffffff.u1.jpg
96KB, 900x900px
>>36405283
ENTP overly opinionated douche with a near silent level of shyness ISFJ gf who loves listening to my rants.

Opposites do attract anons.
>>
>>36405283
I want this life, I do. I'm not a neet, Im 26, I have a good job, education, have my own place, car, etc. I have average looks, am pretty shy and am constantly rejected, tried online dating, random approaches, you name it, I have failed for years. I don't hate women nor am I blaming them but surely you couldn't blame me for feeling just a little dejected and despondent over my consistent failure. I want this life but how can I even dream of it when I haven't even held a girls hand in almost 5 years? Go ahead call me a bitter virgin, I don't care anymore.
>>
>>36405283
What a happy stock photo family.

I sure hope the wife doesn't divorce him and take custody of the kids while telling them lies about how daddy hates them until he can't take it and blows his head off.
>>
>>36405283
>dropped out of high school
>work my ass off doing 70hr weeks for years
>start my own construction company
>paid off house
>paid off all business debts
>making 6 figures a year
>no gf
>no waifu

I just want to liquidate all my stuff and end it all already.
>>
File: 1491493606857.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1491493606857.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
>>36405283
I just want to say fuck women and get back hardcore into crystal meth. Who else here /self destructive/?
>>
File: selfmademan.jpg (17KB, 310x400px) Image search: [Google]
selfmademan.jpg
17KB, 310x400px
>>36405971
Alright, you've told me what you are, and what you want to be, but not how you're going to change what you are to become what you want to be.

That's the most important part.
>>
>>36406402
Hurr Womenz are evil monstahhss, alls of ems. Letz all be homoz, suck eachothers dicks off, and never reproduce.

If I could only imagine who could be behind this post.
>>
File: arno breker berufung.jpg (14KB, 266x373px) Image search: [Google]
arno breker berufung.jpg
14KB, 266x373px
>>36406462
Nah my dude, you've made it already. You are the self made man, but now let me ask if you look like one. Physically I mean, faces don't really matter at the end of the day.

Are you taking care of your body, Anon?
>>
>>36405971
I'd never call you a bitter virgin Anon-kun.
Don't let your dreams be dreams.
>>
>>36405283
>You can live this kind of life if you put in the work to earn it.
it doesnt matter cause i dont want to

>To live in the numb comfort Robothood; to dine on tendies and browse the boards forever
you jsut described my perfect life
>>
File: 1492471006003.png (675KB, 628x709px) Image search: [Google]
1492471006003.png
675KB, 628x709px
I dislike the women hate threads too, but I do think there's something deeply wrong with how our culture treats relationships, both men and women are getting screwed. Something needs to change, idk what that change is, but it needs to happen.
>>
File: CqZ3kNSUEAAfimw.jpg (24KB, 601x328px) Image search: [Google]
CqZ3kNSUEAAfimw.jpg
24KB, 601x328px
>>36408213
That's your choice, you are responsible for your own life.
You can make it if you try, but only if.
Good luck finding meaning in the choices you make.
>>
>>36405283
I'd work harder if there was a guarantee of success. I could spend my whole life busting my ass and end up accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>36405283
FUCK
OOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
I CAN'T FUCKING ACHIEVE THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG! DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT? WE DON'T HAVE SOULS LIKE YOU FUCKING NORMIE.
>>
>>36405283
I'm gonna make a woman hate thread tomorrow to spite you. And it'll get well over 200 replies.
>>
>>36408331
It's the way we're biologically wired to act, which sucks. Our lives would be way better if we'd been born as girls.
>>
>>36408331
>idk what that change
Less sin. More god.
>>
File: wallpaper-1d6cd8.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-1d6cd8.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>36408331
You know, I don't hate America, but I've never fallen in love with an American woman. The only woman I've ever truly loved was one from Germany. She was everything that I had grown up believing that women were supposed to be, caring, sweet, compassionate, soft, all those things. Good women fucking exist out there somewhere in the world, we've just got to find them, and we've got to be sure that we deserve them.

So that brings me back to my main point, do something to improve yourself, fight for the day you meet her. If you're going to meet her it two years, that means you've got two years to improve yourself

That's enough time, knock her socks off, Anon.
>>
>>36408331
The "something wrong" is feminism and the sexual revolution. Women got carte blanche to act like the whores nature created them to be. Natural impulses must be controlled to sustain civilization. We need to destroy feminism and reverse the sexual revolution if we ever want to restore balance and harmony between the sexes.
>>
>>36405283
>if you put in the work to earn it
just world fallacy
next?
>>
>>36405283
>Ignore woman hate threads
Honestly if there is any actual robots left on this board you should just ignore everything. Go. Leave. There is nothing left for us here. This place has gone to hell. Post quality is probably at an all time low. I find myself praising Allah when I see a feels thread because it is something different from the constant shilling/political discussion. Tripfags. Regular fags. Members of the LGBT123 community posting irrelevant shit. This is now /b/. If you sort the posts in the catalog by reply count, you will see a pattern. At the top of the catalog the threads with the most replies are either already dead or bait not worth looking at. Woman hate threads have the right idea, but they are not original content. Post the same images. The same anons come and derail the thread. This board is a mindless zombie, its once functioning brain is now a hunk of meat, dead in the cradle of its skull. At the bottom of the catalog are ages old posters, shitposting the same exact image they have been for years. They never get more than a handful of meaningless replies. /britfeel/ is pretty good, but not everyone in this board is british. Retailcuck/wageslave feels threads eventually devolve into NEET vs Wagies shitposting. Greener pastures await, somewhere. This board should be condemned. The normies will be forced to leave, and will grow tired of waiting, and will go shit up some other place instead. Condemn it for long enough, reopen it after a long time, and the original population of robots will return, with the normies having long forgotten we even existed.
>>
>>36407947
the same people that brought feminism and ruined women forever
>>
>>36408667
While I agree with you, we're not going to destroy feminism, or undo any legislation in this 4chan thread.
What we can do is discuss how we're molding ourselves into men that will attract the kind of women who are above bureaucracy and petty politics.

There are women with integrity out there. Those women have standards.

What are you going to do to rise above those standards?
>>
>>36408742
"Forever"

They ruined the shit-tier women. There are still virgin Waifu qt 3.14s out there. I've seen em' with me own eyes.
>>
>>36408755
>we're molding ourselves into men that will attract the kind of women who are above bureaucracy and petty politics
attraction is basically biological in it's lowest level
the only choice is lifting or genetic engineering if you have shit genes
women are not attracted to morals or your money
they only care about that when they need a provider after they rode the caroussel on their prime years
you're beyond retarded if you think that "working on yourself" will increase the chances of having the commitment of decent women (if unicorns even exist)
also you're retarded because you're not taking in account the dual sexuality of women
>>
>>36408800
yeah, right
good luck with these anal virgins
>>
>>36408850
Yes, attraction is biological, so make your self into a biologically attractive man. Lift. Run. Eat well. Take Zinc supplements. Do something to improve yourself.
Yes there are vapid and desperate women out there who will use you, I know, because I have been used, but there are also sweet and true women who will fall in love with your soul, I know, because I've found mine. I want you to find yours too. It feels pretty good.

If you want to find love, then you cannot rationalize not trying to improve yourself. Love is earned.

Self transformation is extremely painful, but you'll see in time that it's rewarding for you.
>>
File: o-MIKE-PENCE-facebook.jpg (270KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-MIKE-PENCE-facebook.jpg
270KB, 2000x1000px
>>36408868
I know, but I'm gonna try.
>>
> To live in the numb comfort Robothood
Seems preferable to what modern life offers as reward. Give better women and I might reconsider.
>>
File: tumblr_mlfvlzjhkg1rt8jooo1_1280.jpg (76KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlfvlzjhkg1rt8jooo1_1280.jpg
76KB, 712x1024px
>>36409108
They are out there in the strangest of places, I met mine in Yellowstone. German. European women are more traditional.
>>
>>36409165
>German. European women are more traditional.
Keked. Now take a wild guess where I live.
>>
File: 1437956006626.gif (2MB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
1437956006626.gif
2MB, 500x683px
Modern women really are bad though, statistically. If you went out looking for a virgin woman who wants children immediately and to be a housewife how many of the current group of late teens to early twenties would they be?

That's the only thing I want in life and already at 22 years old I am more than capable of supporting a family, but a woman with those values is so rare. And the number of men who want a woman like that vastly outnumbers the number of women who are like that. We won't all get happy endings this time,
>>
File: 32540c2.jpg (874KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
32540c2.jpg
874KB, 1000x667px
>>36409125
Of course love exists, and of course women are wired to be loyal. They are wired to be loyal to whomever can ensure their survival. They are wired to love the strongest and most courageous of men, because otherwise they'd be eaten by tigers. If you want love all you have to do is become strong, and become courageous!
You may never have experienced love, as I never experienced it until I met my gf.

My point in making this thread is that if you want to live the life captured in pic related, then you're going to have to work for it.

If you don't want to live it, that's your choice.
>>
>>36405971
>>36406462

Yall niggas are too good for this world. If I work this new job for over a year without a new chick I'm fucking done. I can manage being homeless I guess.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>36409208
You got me there German bro, I just took a trip to Berlin to visit her, and parts of it were horrifying. All I have is the anecdote of my personal relationship with the only German woman I've known. In general though, even the worst parts of Germany felt better than America. There's something more natural about everything.
>>
>>36409165
>European women are more traditional.

What? With their average 1.6 birthrate which has lead to the inevitable death of European civilization?
>>
>>36405283
Those threads are necesary evil.
It's coping for beta rejected males, these outcasts need them to sleep well, otherwise they couldn't do so.

just ignore them, don't even report them
>>
>Live in numb comfort
>Or go through a process of extreme suffering so you can continue living in numb comfort, but just in a different way that isn't better or worse
>>
File: P1110335-vert.jpg (914KB, 1028x1371px) Image search: [Google]
P1110335-vert.jpg
914KB, 1028x1371px
>>36409302
No we won't all get the happy endings we want, but you can be sure as hell that you will get the ending that you earn. There is an aspect of life that is a competition, you've got to be the better choice for mate, and that takes a lot of work.

I'm 20 and my gf is 25, and I know that if was stable enough for family life, she'd marry me tomorrow. It kills me that I'm not to that point yet, but having that dream on the horizon is the only thing that will give me the strength to reach that point of my life.

I would not be able to do it without the idea that love is waiting for me at the end, but because it is I know that I can get there. I think that it's there for you too Anon, and unless you believe that, then you're not going to make it.

Imagine that every action determined rather or not you will get your dream girl, put your entire being into everything you do, and then your dream girl will fall right into your lap. You might not even notice it happen.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (103KB, 775x719px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
103KB, 775x719px
>be me, autist graduating next month
>go to annie may convention in February
>watch the cosplay contest
>qt cosplayer does dance
>instantly fall in love
>get the courage to ask her out, give her my number in remarkably autistic way
>she fucking texts later that night
>mentions how fucked up she is and some kinks she's into
>she's surprised (I think) when I say I don't care. I'm into the same shit, though acted like I wasn't for some dumb reason, but said I'd be willing to experiment
>agree to meet up next day
>she's with a friend, completely ignores me when I go up to them
>they start walking, I follow, panicing
>autism kicks in, literally walk away from them and lose them
>realise I have to find them, look all over the place but never do. text, no reply because she was using a friend's phone
>eventually find her, her friend leaves once I go up to her to apologise
>we talk, she doesn't really care. I talk like an autist
>she fucking says we should hang out some time and is clearly just as shy as I am, probably more so
>I text her, she starts to take a long time to respond
>I say stupid shit, but nothing offensive
>asked her out a little bit earlier, she says she's sick so we cancel
>ask her if she'd rather game, she said yes enthusiastically (over text)
>nothing ever happens
>she talks to me about her depression and stuff, I understand, and don't mind, I'm almost happy I've found someone like-minded
>when I text though, she ends conversations quickly and never asks about myself (she only did that once at the beginning when we first met, never again)
>I keep texting, trying to get to know her. We have a little exchange, but I ended it decently I think, though she was probably mad at me.
>keep texting, same shit happens
>she never texts first
>eventually she starts to straight up say "not feeling it" and shit like that
>I texted her, she didn't respond

What do?
>>
File: rookie-mistakes-bench-press.jpg (28KB, 1188x1028px) Image search: [Google]
rookie-mistakes-bench-press.jpg
28KB, 1188x1028px
>>36409491
How would it not be better?

Let's say you decided to get in shape. That's the only thing you changed from now.

If you didn't decide to get in shape, then you'll continue to look exactly as you are now browsing R9k.

If you did decide to get in shape, then you'd be a sexy piece of man browsing R9k in a year.

How is that not better?
>>
>>36405283
>You can live this kind of life if you put in the work to earn it.

Why should I have to work my whole life for a woman who just had to be born with a vagina to be successful?
>>
>>36405283

9 years ago on this very board someone posted the book of pook. https://bookofpook.neocities.org/

9 years later I have a line of women wanting to be with me.

You can get it if you really want it.
>>
>>36409508
i like some of the ideas here but i really dislike you and i genuinely hope she breaks up with you just because.

people don't always get what they deserve. it's the truth. you can work extremely hard and you can better yourself and do everything within your power to do the right thing and still end up unhappy, without getting what you want, because there are many things over which we don't have control. you should admit that this is a fact even if it's also true that many people that you're talking to here are young and will one day have normal lives, probably even without much effort.
>>
File: 1267049333_a781395641_o-460.jpg (35KB, 460x249px) Image search: [Google]
1267049333_a781395641_o-460.jpg
35KB, 460x249px
>>36409569
You stop fixating on this woman. When a man fixates on a woman, it stunts his growth. Women love a man who is always growing and evolving as a man.

>What do?

Stop Texting her immediately. Do push ups while reading a book while you wait for HER TO TEXT YOU. Why, because your a ride she wants to be on, that's why. You're evolving, and you're moving forward. Hell in a few years you could be really be kicking ass, that will make her want to attach herself to you at this point in the game.

Always be moving forward, and women will follow.
>>
>>36409748
What if she never texts me, though?
>>
File: TheThinker.jpg (93KB, 456x600px) Image search: [Google]
TheThinker.jpg
93KB, 456x600px
>>36409672
>I like some of your ideas

Thanks man.

>People don't always get what they deserve.

This is absolutely true, I'm not saying that life is predictable, and that so long as you earn enough good boy points you can cash in for a waifu.
What I'm saying is that the harder you work on yourself, the more likely you are to be successful in the women game. That is undeniable. There are things you can do tomorrow to make yourself a more well put together man. So why not do it?
>>
>tfw getting married soon

But I worry we won't be able to afford kids.
>>
File: doom paul ashes.jpg (148KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
doom paul ashes.jpg
148KB, 757x960px
>>36409508
>but you can be sure as hell that you will get the ending that you earn.

Doubtful. Our civilization is sick to its core. There simply are not enough women who are willing to fulfill the need for traditional wives and mothers. It's horrible and tragic but it's simply an inescapable fact. We have long passed the point of no return for our civilization. On an individual level you can get lucky but for society as a whole it's too late for us. That's why you see so much anger and bitterness on r9k and among the male populace at large.

It's not a fair market with straight forward competition. It's a deeply inefficient and broken market with seriously inadequate supply.
>>
File: c46.jpg (32KB, 640x611px) Image search: [Google]
c46.jpg
32KB, 640x611px
>>36409824
If she never texts you back, you will be ok.

If you continue to evolve, then there will be so more chances to get this right.

She's just one, not the one, so relax yourself by building yourself while you wait for the one.
>>
File: 1482010960380.jpg (381KB, 1513x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482010960380.jpg
381KB, 1513x960px
>>36405283
OP is fucking Faggot

Stop romanticizing natural behaviour of people, this fairy tale fantasy that you want potray doesn't happen in real world.

more then 50% marriages end in divorce in modern western world hold and behold its when you give women freedom.

In order for family unit to function you just have to take away womens freedom, women are not capable of making rational decisions, they need to be guided like children, they are forever children and will always be because of their inferior genetic code, they only use is as incubators for children.

This is not hateful statement this is truth, you think everything is going to be fluffy and cuddly in relationship with women, well guess no, women will constantly try to puss you to do more and challange you and if you fail they will seek another partner.
There are no virgin, shy women that will only think about you on end of day, stop spreading bullshit Disney fairy tales and lets talk about reality.

You are disposable to women just like shoes, she sees you for material worth and status you have and don't think for moment she wouldn't leave you in heart beat if she had better option.
>>
File: 120724_ron_paul_ap_605.jpg (37KB, 605x328px) Image search: [Google]
120724_ron_paul_ap_605.jpg
37KB, 605x328px
>>36409856
Yes Doom Paul times are tough. Our social systems have largely allowed the immoral to take advantage of them. This enables horrible people to do horrible things, and we see it almost everywhere, but that's only because bad news is the loudest.

They don't write news articles about every loving, successful and beautiful marriage, even though they should because every single one is an amazing feat of humanity.

It's not over my dude, we can beat it, there is no dragon too large to be slain.

Defeatism will get you nowhere, working like hell on yourself might get you somewhere. It's worth the chance
>>
>>36409970
If there are no virgin shy women, then who is my gf? I got lucky, but I also put in the work. Disney magic is real my man, you're not going to find it if you don't look for it.

I hope you find a woman who proves you wrong one of these days. You'll make it if you try. Good luck.
>>
File: peterson.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>36409852
Life is complex, there are lots of ways that you'll be able to pull this off.

You'll have to be resourceful, but you can do it.

Good luck with the dream, Anon. Have a beautiful family, and be a good father.

Watch Jordan B. Peterson videos on the topic. Sort yourself out.
>>
File: 1473870712803.jpg (121KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473870712803.jpg
121KB, 720x720px
>>36407880
go back to /r/trp, assmaster

weve all heard the platitudes, we all get the reference in your pic

to 'become someone who is able to get a gf' by your shitty "life philosophy" is not even an honorable pursuit since it depends on others' perception.

he has become the man he wants to be, pursuing his own standards, but still feels empty and alone. on the surface all he is missing is a gf.

stoicism invalidates feelings and absolute meaning which turns everyone who preaches it into a self-important patronizing self-help shitcunt like yourself
>>
>>36410032
The problem is you seem to be rather flippantly dismissive of the challenge at hand. You need to take the state of society as a whole into account.
>>
>>36410182
If what I'm saying inspires even one robot to get off his ass, then I'll have used my time in this thread well.
>>
File: y9CmQz.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
y9CmQz.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>36410255
all youre inspiring is for people to have a stronger distaste for modern-day ''stoics''
>>
File: pilogo_medium.png (120KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pilogo_medium.png
120KB, 300x300px
>>36410190
If could repeal Regans no fault divorce law through an R9k thread then I would.

8pol is for that kind of talk, R9k is a more personal board where we can talk more about our own lives, and how to improve them.
>>
>>36405364
>What is stopping you?
Brain problems plus you meet nearly no women in my current life. College, work, sleep, and what people I interact with are overwhelmingly male.
>What is the life you envision for yourself?
White picket fence. 4-5 kids. Boring I know, but my family basically all forgot to have kids for a solid generation so it's that or the family ends with me basically.
>What are you doing today to get there tomorrow?
Right now I'm just sort of focusing on getting my engineering degree because I figure it's a good step forward regardless of if I have a family or become an angry hermit. Feel like I'm going to have to force myself into interests I don't really care that much about just to meet people.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>36410294
Alright, do the same as you have today tomorrow, and watch where the ride takes you. I hope it's where you want to go.
>>
>>36409970
>women are irrational children!
>proceeds to cry in impotent rage

every time.
>>
File: 1469333095620.jpg (103KB, 387x563px) Image search: [Google]
1469333095620.jpg
103KB, 387x563px
>>36410370
i hope you experience something so unimaginably bad that it breaks your spirit so unexpectedly and irreparably that you end up rejecting stoicism and stop forcing people to slog through your heavy-handed headache-inducing puke-prose
>>
>>36409850
>you can get the ending that you earn
this implies that what you achieve is directly related to the effort you put in.

as long as you admit that it's not true, no problem here. i agree that there's no point in not trying at all but life is very unfair and i don't appreciate people who deny this or try to blame ALL lack of success on the person who is not succeeding. there are lots of guys here who have worked toward improving themselves or have always been decent but are held back by things that they either can't figure out or which are out of their control. you can't blame them for being discouraged.

i also don't see you offering much useful advice that can't be found elsewhere. your main advice seems to be get fit and that's basic bitch garbage.
>>
>>36405283

I said it a thousand times already: I don't want what you think I want. I can't "find" a gf, I won't tolerate anyone that I didn't fall in love with. And don't lecture me on infatuation, this isn't it.
>>
>>36410550
That's fair. My advice has been minimal so far because I haven't really been presented any existential problems. If I just started spouting off every bit of self improving wisdom I've ever absorbed I'd sound insane. Mastering your body is a pretty straight and narrow road, so it's a good place to start when trying to improve yourself.
>>
>>36407981

>You are the self made man, but now let me ask if you look like one

Are all modern women such soulless pragmatic bastard? What's the point of gf?
>>
>>36410370
although maybe you are too small-minded to consider something like this >>36410464 is even possible

if someone works hard as shit and breaks their body, mind and soul toiling endlessly towards their ideals and at the end accomplishes nothing they set out for, nothing they have grown to want, what has he done? to what end has he struggled? they will know that they have put in their best effort.

i.e. only something completely intangible, subjective and valueless. this is supposed to be 'enough' for the common stoic. i assure you it is not. the only reason people like yourself are placated by stoicism are that you were born privileged with everything handed to you, and those ideas make you feel like you earned them. stoicism is a vehicle for narcissism and self-validation/aggrandization

dreadful though it may be, only when you accept that absolute morality exists and that there is an afterlife can life have any semblance of meaning

stoicism is not it
>>
>>36410646
It's more about you feeling better about yourself which in turn makes you more likeable.
>>
>>36410567
>taking OP as a personal attack
>>
>>36408755
No. Then we let the rabid sexuality destroying society win. There are no women with standards anymore. There can't be in modern feminist society. "Women" and "standards" are inherently at odds with ine another. All women participants in and beneficiaries this deviancy and degeneracy, knowingly or unknowingly.
>>
File: IMG_3548.png (278KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3548.png
278KB, 900x900px
>>36411652
Beneficiaries of*
>>
File: 1430031027894.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1430031027894.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>had 2 crushes in my entire life
>one just fade away the other said oh thanks when i presented my feelings to her
>never felt the need for sex or gf since
>tfw no gf
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.