[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever turned a girl down? Tell me your stories.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22

File: Hamm.jpg (82KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
Hamm.jpg
82KB, 634x845px
Have you ever turned a girl down? Tell me your stories.
>>
>Meet a girl on Tinder
>Meet up for a date
>Mildly attractive, fiercely intelligent
>Go on a few more dates
>Make out a couple times
>Realize I'm just not that into her
>Tell her at the end of one of our dates that I'm just not feeling a spark
>She's obviously dejected but understands

I still run into her every now and then. She seems to be doing alright for herself.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (9KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
9KB, 306x165px
>>36404635

>Be me 16
>Girl comes up to me with friends
>She just smiles, but then her friends ask me ''Whats your name and zodiac sign? my friend here wants to know tee-hee
>''I'm anon, and my sign is not compatible with people who genuinely belives in zodiac signs''

Yeah, I'm still a KHHV

>Pic related, she looked like this
>>
>>36405649
That was unnecessarily mean.
>>
>>36405687

I fell for the no more Mr Nice guy meme
>>
File: oh lord.jpg (210KB, 1027x571px) Image search: [Google]
oh lord.jpg
210KB, 1027x571px
>Me. 14
>Group chat.
>Group chat of a lifetime. 20 now. From MSN to discord.
>Girl takls with me in private.
>She looks for me, always starts conversations.
>She textes me before bed, she tries to match my late vampire hours.
>She textes me as I return home from highscool, university.
>She's always (virtually) around me.
>We've met for the first time this year at a comicon.
>she spills the beans.
>"I've always loved you anon. You're this kind of toxic mixture of bad habits... I feel like I need to fix you and make you happy". She says something like this.

>I don't like her.
>I've never loved anything.
>Got to the point where I just go with it.
>I don't like anything particularly, I cannot love anything or anyone and everything Feels boring.

>"I'm sorry"
>She cries, as I feel like a monster.

My life could have been like an anime story, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm the protagonist.
>>
>>36405687

(Also, at that time I was already fucked up in the head, I knew t would be pointless and it woudn't lead anywhere so I simply said ''fuck off'' as a way to protect myself and her) But yeah, doesn't matter anyway
>>
>be at birthday house party
>talk to some meatball-shaped short girl about whatever, do my usual "have no idea how to talk to women so just lightly teaste them in a cocky manner"
>My friend is also there
>friend is pretty drunk, also considers himself a player. Gets obnoxious as hell when drunk
>she leans over to me and says "You're so fucking hot"
>I'm rattled, this isn't normal for me, but at the same time she's really fat and ugly so do not want
>friend leans over, and asks wtf she said
>I panic and say "She said she thinks you're so fucking hot".
>gtfo of that situation, get a drink
>apparently a short while later my friend started to get physical with her, but she wasn't having it
>makes a scene
>my friend is confused and angry
>Guy who's birthday it is tells my friend to gtfo
>friend responds by pouring a glass of beer over him
>he flees
>Birthday boy and fattie girl are now married and are expecting a child
>nobody realized it was all my fault

Such is life
>>
>>36404635

>at a party when i was 15-16,
>for some reason tonight im actually able to be social.
>talking to most attractive girl there on and off throughout the night
>my friends are coming up to me and asking why im social for once
>carry on drinking
>girl asks me to go upstairs with her.
>I say sure, in a bit, and go off to get another drink and talk to some other friends.
>drunkenly kiss attractive girl's 2/10 possibly down syndrome friend
>attractive girl is finds it funny and still wants to talk to me, I drunkenly leave the party without doing anything with her
>couple months later I make the down syndrome girl cry at a fair in front of 20+ people
>eventually get a reputation for missing out on the chance with the attractive girl to kiss a downs
>3 years later attractive girl pinches my ass at a bus stop
>5 years later, still a virgin
>>
File: IMG_3265.jpg (3KB, 98x84px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3265.jpg
3KB, 98x84px
>solid 4/10 girl comes into my office
>doesn't ask me out
>sends me an email
>say "sure maybe sometime"
>blow her off
>>
For some reason I'm relieved there are so few stories about """""robots""""" rejecting girls. Maybe this place isn't as fucked as you'd think.
>>
>>36406437
and the ones that are here are all from teenage years tbf
>>
>girl at work texts me that she's really into me
>she's 16
>she doesn't know I'm 23 because I look 17-18
>tell her we can talk the next day since we're both working
>tell her my age in person
>is surprised
>tell her I'm too old for her so we shouldn't go any further

On the inside I thought it was a trap setup to get me in prison for statutory rape. There's no reason any woman should be into me. I'm boring as shit. No hobbies. Virgin. 4/10. Cyborg as fuck.
>>
Back in college I turned down a total qt because I was in love with a neurotic bitch who objectively looked like a 5 dollar hooker. Fuckin mermaid effect...
>>
>>36404635
>at a bar
>girl who dresses like a rich mum comes up to me
>she's sloppy drunk
>maybe if she wasn't wasted and wearing huge beads and shit she might be attractive
>gives me a dumb nickname
>starts talking loudly to her friends about how she can always get dick when she wants it
>is sitting with me
>Im eating a burger
>she asks to pass the dick
>I ignore this and pass her the dip
>"No anon the dick"
>she basically gropes my dick
>"Do you wanna makeout?"
>No
Im still a virgin but I have no regrets turning down this trashy roastie. Probably would be on every antibiotic known to man if I even just madeout with her
>>
>>36406666
>Im still a virgin but I have no regrets turning down this trashy roastie. Probably would be on every antibiotic known to man if I even just madeout with her

quads confirm

You made the right call anon. And you maybe embarrassed her in front of other people because she didn't get your dick.
>>
>Being good looking enough that ANY girl is willing to give you attention

Normies GTFO
>>
>>36406782
idk man, maybe its more robot to be given all that advantage and still fail at every opportunity
>>
Because of my conviction that I was completely unloveable and an ugly weirdo freak growing up I was always hostile to any woman acting like she liked me. I assumed it was a ploy to mess with me or to lead me on. In hindsight I can remember several moments and girls that most likely just thought I was interesting or attractive in an intimidating, harsh way. I met with a girl about two months ago that said she had a crush on me back in high school but she never dared to tell me because I had apparently (can't remember this honestly) said something like "and what do YOU want?" in a very callous and hard way when she'd tried to strike up a conversation while waiting for a teacher.

Doesn't matter anyway of course since I have a very small penis and would rather die unloved and a virgin than to risk getting mocked and ridiculed for it by being naked with someone.
>>
yeah it was some christian summer camp my mom had forced me to attend back then and she was 12 and I was 14 and I just thought it wasnt right
>>
Yes, because she was retarded. I'd rather not talk about the date.
>>
>be me
>know this girl for a few years
>she's nice, and into a lot of the same stuff I am
>she's not very attractive though
>I don't feel any romantic feeling towards he whatsoever, even a little bit, not just because she's ugly
>I mean it's seriously an intense lack of romantic emotion towards her
>anyway, I start to think overtime that she might have a crush on me
>try to convince myself that it's all in my head
>she knows I'm socially awkward, so the hints she drops get more blatant
>at one point she randomly puts her hand on my knee while we're just sitting there talking
>start trying to avoid her after a while
>eventually she actually asks me out
>to a place that she knows I would enjoy, not one that she particularly cares about
>I'm touched, but I'm absolutely not interested in her
>I pretend I'm too autistic to understand what she means, and change the subject
>shit, it's not in my head, that's for sure
>I don't care whether she likes me or not
>one time she wrote me a super nice letter
>I never thanked her for it
>she keeps on with this crush
>eventually she pulls me aside and explains to me that she has feelings for me like I'm a retard
>"O-oh, okay"
>get out of there as fast as I can
>when I see her again, I don't mention it at all
>she never mentions it again
>we're still friends, we still talk, and she never tries to ask me out anymore

I think somehow it all worked out. I hope she's over me by now. She's super nice, and I'm sure she'll find a guy who really loves her. It just isn't me.
>>
>solid 4/10 wanted to break up with her boyfriend for me
>fucked her a couple times
>did lines off her tits
>no ass, no tits, okay face, she's crazy for me but I don't give a shit
>Always taking pictures of me and posting them on Instagram and tagging me in them
>Realized this dumb ugly clingy bitch is cucking me from getting an actually decent gf that's not a cheating whore
>Blocked her across the board, she made new accounts to reach me but I won't respond

I feel like an asshole but it's for the best.
>>
>>36404635
Its a very mild form of rejection but if i notice that the female im talking to replies in short answers, at one point ill write something thats open to alot of interpretations and ways to respond, and if the responds too short for my liking i dont respond untill they message me again with something better pretty much
>>
>>36406626
That's happened to me so many times. This incredibly cute girl sat next to me at college and waited for me to talk to her. I eventually did, and she ended up telling me she was 16. I still would talk to her every class because she was really nice to me but I never made a move because of her age. She was wife material though.
And in two of my other classes, underage girls sat next to me and rubbed their legs up against mine in a coy attempt to be flirtacious. It's funny how I constantly strike out with girls my age, yet the 16-18 year old girls are always drawn to me.
>>
Yes. I'm very serious about the robot lifestyle. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I posted here after having sex with a girl. This is my home. Fuck normies.
>>
>>36406782
Ugly guys get attention too. I'm living proof of this. I've even fucked a stacy (although she was crazy)
>>
>match with girl on tinder
>she actually messages me, say hi hey what's up
>she says she was working on her "hooking up playlist"
>say "oh can i listen to it ;)"
>she says yes and says she wants to meet up and fuck later in the week
>don't do it and ghost her because I was going to leave for college in a few days
>figured I would be getting pussy at college so it wouldn't matter
>have not had sex in college
>went on 1 date since and it went awkwardly and she blocked me
>>
Yeah in high school this girl who looks like Jeb Bush's wife, except fatter, was hitting on me constantly. She even directly propositioned me for sex and said she wouldn't tell anyone, but there was no way I could get my dick up with a girl that ugly even if I wanted to.

A few months back I as randomly reminded of her and looked her up to see if I made a mistake and maybe she matured into a qt.

WRONG.

She still looks like a gross goblin.
25 years of virginity is rarely the better choice, but trust me, in my case it was.
>>
File: elephantdream.jpg (65KB, 600x266px) Image search: [Google]
elephantdream.jpg
65KB, 600x266px
>16 at the time
>volunteering to help run a Vacation Bible School (basically a week long event during the summer where a church teaches children about the Bible through fun activities)
>this ham planet girl was also volunteering
>no one was really talking to her, so I decided to be nice and keep her company
>she mistook my niceness for flirting
>at the end of the week it was obvious she had a crush on me
>had her sister ask me out for her
>I really didn't want to date this ham planet, as I was orbiting someone else at the time
>reject her
>turns out she was friends with the girl I was orbiting
>we all awkwardly hang out a couple of times

Those were better times, really. Now I'm a loser with no life aside from a part time job, and she now has a family and children.
>>
>5th grade
>have a huge crush on girl
>shes half cambodian, is really smart and pretty
>never make a move
>out of the blue she asks if i would be her "boyfriend"
>sperg out and tell her no
>years later still have no idea why i said no
>>
all the time a girl gets closer to me

I don't know but i have connection issues and cant stick with people. ive always been a big flake
>>
>>36404635

When I was 14, a girl asked me on a date twice, and I stood her up both times.

She was and is the definition of a qt.
I honestly don't know what I was thinking.
We could still be together at this point (18 now).
She basically defined the type of girl I'm attracted to - pale skin, dark hair, green eyes, some freckles, and a nice ass.
>>
>>36404635
many
i just didn't like them, a few were kinda cute though
>>
I was horribly ugly in highschool
now girls like me every once in a while, but I'm too shy so I hold off their advances and they eventually leave me alone
>>
>>36407934
A high school girl was pretty flirty with me recently. It was pretty good for my self-esteem.
>>
>>36404635
>10th grade
>classmates with decent looking hispanic girl
>occasionally work on school work together
>she is a try hard so she will message me on facebook occasionally for help
>i don't want to be rude so i help her out and keep the conversation going
>eventually turns into less about school and more casual conversation over instant messaging
>was heavily into red dead redemption at the time
>talking to her nightly while i played rdr
>starts to become a hassle as i have to constantly stop what i'm doing to think of something to reply
>start using the "i'm going to sleep" excuse more and more often to escape
>i have a huge foot fetish and i will lose all interest in a woman if i see that her feet are not up to my standards, it's a make or break thing regardless of anything else
>saw her feet a long time ago in sandals, small feet, short and stubby toes, no thanks
>eventually just stop caring and don't even reply to her messages
>see that she is posting very passive aggressive status updates that aren't targeting anybody specifically, but i know they are about me
>still don't care
>stop talking to her after that
>>
>during last year of middle school
>i sit between 2 girls and in front of other one
>all 3 of them feel atracted to me
>during valentine's day, recieve 3 letters, none said which one was which
>i threw them all out, one of the girls gave me cookies and i left them on my desk in school
>they stop talking to me like the week after

one of the girls was actually really cute and now has a nice booty, i guess i could have tried with at least one of them
>>
>all the Normie's giving detailed replies

What the fuck happened to this board?
>>
>>36404635

All the time.

I'm actually a good looking red haird green eyed guy.

One day this girl came up to me on the bus, and she's obviously a slut and she asks me if the carpet matches the drapes.

I looked at her and said "Would you like to find out?"

She bit her lip and nodded and blushed, and I simply said I guess you're gonna have to simply leave it to your imagination.

That's when I got off the bus. Because it was actually my stop.
>>
File: 1492227244519.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1492227244519.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>girl is going out with one of my good friends
>friend treats her like complete and utter shit
>actively try to show her im interested, try to disparage my friend even so that she'll leave him
>friend even cheats on her several times
>they break up months and months later
>eventually lose interest completely
>texts me
>"hey u wanna hang out today?"
>ignore her
>"hey cmon ill smoke with you!"
>ignored harder

fucking women
>>
>>36407979
This guy gets it. Thank god for mentally imbalanced stacies, I'd be khv without 'em. They're my main target really.
>>
File: 1492397354195.png (875KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492397354195.png
875KB, 1600x900px
>>36404635
>always fantasized about having a girl obsess over me and stalk me and shit
>mfw it actually happens
>she sends me screen caps of Facebook posts I made in fucking 2012 she thought were funny
>dug up old social media accounts
>she started infiltrating my life on all fronts
>she started playing runescape just to talk to me while I'm in game and not on any social media
>she was actually kinda cute, but the stalking and obsessive behaviour just became annoying
>I told her she was xp waste and never to talk to me

Yeh things didn't quite end there, she pestered me for a good month after that but that was the point I actually flat out rejected her

Feel kinda bad about it now despoo
>>
>>36408962
I think a lot of these are just robots being imaginative.
>>
>>36409439
In all fairness, waking up to 34 unread messages of just 'cmooon wake up alreadyyy where are youuu' pretty much every morning was as cute as it was upsetting
>>
>girl asks for my number
>says she just wants to bother me
>eh fuck it how bad could it be
>texts me
>texts me alot
>texts me waaay too fucking much
>constantly busy and if I don't reply she texts shit like, "I know you can see this"
>Decide to indirectly tell her to fuck up
>talk about how much I like my oneitus
>she offers to talk to her and see what's her boyfriend situation
>oneitus says she's already dating someone
>annoying chick says since both of us are single that we should try getting together
>tell her that I don't find her attractive in that way whatsoever but I'm willing to be friends
>hasn't talked to me since

This was the 4th girl to ask me out in my life. Only thing is that all of them have been extremely emotionally unstable so I never went for them. I'd rather die a virgin than stick my dick in crazy
>>
Every time that i have the chance to put a girl down i do it. Women need to understand that they are nothing but walking cunts. For example: whore at class bitches about how hot the room is, yells asking for someone to open a window, and then proceeds to ask me to do so, i looked at her at the eyes and ignored her, suddenly she quiets down
>>
>>36406821
Imo it's better to loose your virginity then to stay a virgin because you're scared of being ridiculed.
>>
>>36409727
>Someone asks me if I'm a virgin
>Lie and say no

Done. And didn't even need to stick it in crazy
>>
>16 yo me
>Leader of my group of friends but still nerdy losers
>New girl in school
>6/10 but unkempt and socially retarded
>Everyone else in the school but us makes fun of her
>Paired up with me for a project
>I'm nice to her and we get on quite well
>Everyone starts noticing it
>The popular girls are merciless
>She doesn't care, I admire that
>Really into me now, wait for me every morning with big smile on her face
>I get uncomfortable over time because of what people might think
>Ask me to be her boyfriend
>Said no
>The look on her face
>She left for another school soon after

I still regret it to this day
>>
>>36409727
>>36410357
Who are these people that ask others the status of their virginity? I've never encountered this.
>>
>>36404635
For some reason I seem to attract insecure and mentally damaged girls like a moth to a flame. It hurts but I have too many of my own problems to deal with that.
>>
File: 8e7.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.gif
1MB, 237x336px
>>36410492
Oh man, I hate that, anon.
>>
>Be me, 16, at work
>Tonight's the night I'm gonna ask out my oneitis
>Can't stop thinking about her, I'm daydreaming all day long
>Random girl comes up to me about an hour before quittin' time
>Says "You're cute. Can I get your phone number?"
>I'm like 6/10 on a good day and I'm wearing my dorky uniform
>Never had anyone spontaneously show interest in me before
>"Is this a prank?" "Did your friends make you do this? I'm so sorry." "Are you sure?"
>"Yeah, I'm sure"
>Don't know what to say, she's cute, but oneitis awaits
>Spaghetti falls out of my pockets
>"I don't know my phone number. And... I c-can't take it out during work. B-b-but you can add me on Facebook at Anon...spelled with an A?"

I'm a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>36404635
Yes, but it's usually because my dick doesn't work right. I think I got ED from too much porn. Nothing is worse than finally getting a girl ready to go and find your dick just can't get going and stay going.

So now I don't bother with women and on the rare once a decade invitation that I get from a woman I turn her down.
>>
Girls who lie about not being underage. I ain't no pedoshit
>>
>meet girl on internet
>talk a little everyday
>she seems nice
>we stop talking after a month
>meet another girl on tinder
>I try to get her to be my gf
>first girl message me how she likes me and how bad she wants to meet
>we didn't talk much before, she doesn't know what I look like, I don't know anything about her
>I refuse
>later she tells me she sends nudes to other guy
>lolwut.jpg
>say to her it's not good
>she gives me a tantrum
>'it's not your fucking business, I feel lonely and this is the only way a feel desired by somebody'
>stop talking to her
>second girl dumps me for Chad, the most I got from her is a hug
>feel fucking bad
>message first girl
>again she says she wants to meet with me
>realize that I'm talking to a girl who was sending nudes to other guy while saying to me how she likes me despite little knowing me
>refuse
>don't talk to any girl for a year

I sure missed sex, but really I don't want to have somebody in my life just for sex. Also I didn't want to use her. This girl is like getting escort for free.
>>
>>36404635
Yeah, this stuck-up rich bitch who moved to my high school for a year.
Her wealth impressed most people , but not me.
Literally my first words to her was "fuck off" because she mocked my poor friend.
After a few more incidents like this, she became more and more obsessed with me.
The more I pushed her away, the more she pursued me.
She eventually asked me out.
I kid you, she cried when I flatly rejected her.

It turns out that being an asshole to women really does make them attracted to you. Even if you're unattractive (as I was at that time).
>>
>>36404635
Yes. Always for one of two reasons: 1) wasn't attracted to her at all, or wasn't attracted enough to want to fuck her; 2) i didn't want to hurt the feelings of a dude who was seeing her
>>
hmm i guess i have a few

>move out to new neighborhood
>make friends with local kids
>we hang out most of the time and play in the streets
>one night at the backyard of one of one of the kids
>talking shit, the subject of love comes in, and they start asking who they like of the group
>friend little sister says she loves me
>WHAT THE FUCK
>don't know what to do, then i say i like the girl every other guy from the group said they liked because i want to change the subject.

Meet her years later playing football (soccer) and she turned out to be pretty
>she says hi to me
>we hug and stuff, catch up with her and ask her about her brother
>we play and stuff, we finish and keep talking
>on the way back home we go the same way, but she lives in another direction and i know this
>"is this girl following me?" i feel anxious because i was also going home with a friend
>she follows me to my house
>we stay outside for a while until it get darks
>she ask from where she can go home or what direction to take
>i tell her where she can go to grab a bus or something, it was around 8pm
>i went into the house with my friend and left her there, didn't even cross my mind to tell her if she wanted to call her mom so she could pick her up or wanted to call for a cab
>the other day i got a friend request from her on normie book and we still talk from time to time
>>
>girl was interested in me
>made advances
>didn't reciprocate because i wasn't interested
>she says upfront she's into me
>say something to the effect of "i'm sorry but I don't like you in that way"
>she gets mad at me for some reason
>unfriends me on facebook
>am never in contact with her again
That's it.
>>
File: 1487145313950.png (831KB, 796x682px) Image search: [Google]
1487145313950.png
831KB, 796x682px
>>36404635
>coworker asks for my number
>tell her no
>go home and fap
>>
>>36412913
I moved again to another neighborhood
>made friends with a group of kids from my street
>my "best friend" lives next to me with her sister so we hang out at my place the most
>she always tag along
>one day we sit down on the street
>she and some other girl are talking
>pretend im not listening
>one of the girls says she likes my brother
>my friend sister says she likes me instead
>pretend to be too tired from playing and that i wasn't listening
>some other day, we we're playing with some friends and out of nowhere she says in front of everybody that she loves me and wants to be my gf
>all the guys were making fun and saying i should say ok
>too embarrassed
>didn't say anything or looked at her
>they moved out because their mom died

i met her a few years later, she became a qt and a model, studied art and stuff, became friends again and hanged out a few times but i stopped talking to her again and deleted
>>
>>36404635
believe it or not yes.
some k pop fangirl who was really white and spanish in my high school seemed to really like me but I really just wasnt into her. I tried to be nice about it but she just got mad. Come to think of it I didn't really fit with anyone in that school, not even the weebs as I wasn't into anime at all. It sucked.
>>
>message a girl if she wants to grab a quick burger just to chat
>turns into a date with dinner somehow
>we go to her flat
>she's on bed under blankets
>"it's so cold isn't it"
>afraid that I'm just misreading the situation
>afraid that it's just some kind of test and she'll hate me if I make a move
>afraid that she'll laugh at me for being hairy/fat/smalldick
>afraid that I'll ruin our friendship somehow
>I'm too beta to even get under the same blanket
>we just end up watching a movie on laptop
>she even makes me touch her pecs under her clothes
>just makes me more uncomfortable and insecure because what little muscle I have is hidden under fat
>later she shows a "funny video" from some series where a girl is complaining that the guys dick was like 7cm and she wants a large dick so bad
>just makes me even more comfortable because I don't have a large dick to offer to her
>just end up lying in bed talking about ghosts and serial killers until 5AM
it technically counts as turning down, right?
>>
>>36404635
Yeah, but I ended up fucking her later that night when every other girl at the party had rejected my advances and the ones who hadn't had gone home.

I had to ignore her calls for days. I have no idea why the fuck I gave her my number but she gave me a lift home and asked for it so I just instinctively gave it.
>>
File: lasse.jpg (88KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
lasse.jpg
88KB, 736x736px
>girl at uni, shy and has no know-how about anything, studious type, wears glasses only at uni, blonde with blue eyes (something very rare here)
>always looked at me while I answer but only hanged out with another shy and silent girl
>one day have a class where I give a pretty good answer about political stuff in scandinavia in the past few hundred years
>at the end, when everyone's packing up she comes to me and says "I need to ask you something"
>I tell her "ok" and she goes out of the classroom, pretty sure at this point she wants to scold me for something ideological
>I exit, see her waiting alone near a window
>she autistically says "can you recommend me books about scandinavia?"
>says no other word while she stares, it's obvious at this point she expects me to make a conversation so we get to know each other while talking about a subject
>decide I shouldn't, she didn't dress like me
>"ok" and leave

A few days later I gave her a note and didn't say much again. I don't know why I behaved like this, the girl is good in many ways and she improved a lot. Those days were a rough patch for me and I blew the chance of having a good friend or something more. Please don't become an elitist. Ok?
>>
>>36404635
Yes, in non-direct ways, as in beta a total beta passive loser and not taking the hints.
Sometimes I was aware and still didnt go for the move (see above 'beta passive loser').
>>
when I used to leave the house about once a month a girl would ask me on date, and when I had friends their girlfriends would flirt with me. always turned them because I have impossible standards
>>
>be me, just turned 18
>at new years party
>need to pee really fucking badly
>as I'm going to the bathroom someone grabs my arm
>ohshit.png
>some rando with a girl behind him
>"hey dude, you have a girlfriend"
>oh fugg
>"sorry, what?"
>"you have a girlfriend? my cousin would really like to meet you" points at girl behind him
>really really really have to pee
>don't even look at girl
>"yeah I have a girlfriend"

Would do it again, really needed to pee
>>
File: Question.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
Question.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
no

fuck off normalfags
>>
>>36406666
based lucifer
>>
File: 1488106720934.gif (1MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
1488106720934.gif
1MB, 312x176px
>>36405649
>not compatible with people who genuinely believes in zodiac signs
>>
File: foreword.jpg (215KB, 707x895px) Image search: [Google]
foreword.jpg
215KB, 707x895px
I've broken up with a few girls. I don't think I've ever straight-up rejected any girl who asked me out, unless that weird russian girl in middle school counts which it doesn't
>>
>>36406162
christ, i think i would kill myself if i were you
>>
File: 1491216522958.jpg (60KB, 614x642px) Image search: [Google]
1491216522958.jpg
60KB, 614x642px
>>36406666
based. Impressive. very nice
>>
>>36406113
top kek
hope it's real story
>>
>>36411654
You're the biggest pleb on this board, but also admirable in a certain way.
I like your style.
>>
>>36404635
I turn down girlsnat work and biker chicks all the time
>>
>>36409541
dude. you had the fucking dream dude. it was right there. It was right fucking there fuck you.
>>
>>36406113
> do my usual "have no idea how to talk to women so just lightly teaste them in a cocky manner"

This, holy shit this, is there a name for this besides crippling autism? I do this too, and it works really well as an ice breaker to get them to notice me, but once it hits the conversation stage I realize I don't actually know how to interact with women so I do the tease act the entire time until they lose interest. It sucks because what could be a great tool for me has become a fucking crutch and burden.
>>
@36416003

No one cares trip fag
>>
>>36416585
>responding to tripfags
>using the @ response meme
>not even saging such a shit post
0/10
>>
File: 1491010845114.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1491010845114.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>36404635
>tfw unknowningly turned down three pretty decent looking girls throughout my life because I'm oblivious as fuck
Can't cry now, have to move on.
>>
>>36416608
>giving me (((you)))'s
>>
>>36416728
Would you deny bread to a starving man?
>>
>>36404635
yea several times. Women find me attractive and say that i have "that something" about me that turns them on. I dont Know why the fuck they would say that because i dont have a very welcoming vibe and i look like i wanna die if im not talking and laughing. And pretty much everywhere i spent some time at, i had almost every women end up falling for me. Even female teachers are fucking hitting on me.
Anyway
>work in a company
>4 girls my age are always around me and everyone sees that they're hitting on me
>one more comes later and hits on me as well
>after a few weeks its her last day there
>she decides to ask me out
>SHE asks ME
>tell her okay eventho i dont like her
>postpone it for a week
>the day we were supposed to meet i tell her that we have to meet a bit later coz i gotta do something First
>go to a friends house and get drunk
>she Waits for me to text but i never do
>tells me if i didnt want to go out i could've just called her and told her so because thats what she gave me her number for
>feel like shit for doing that to this day
i think ill apologize to her for that

>invited to a bday party by 2 girls
>one of them i already hooked up with but that was because i was piss drunk and in her room and she sat on my bed
>get drunk on party
>at one point she drags me to the bathroom
>we start making out
>get in one of the stalls and im fingering her a bit
>at one point i just stop and say
>"i cant do this, i like another girl"
>she gets a bit offended and shit
>we talk a bit more and tell her im gonna go now
>leave and go drink some more

>at another workplace
>im the new guy
>this one girl gets all flirty with me as soon as i got there
>few days later she tells me how she thinks im hot and all
>asks me if i'd wanna get with her
>tell her "no sorry, you're not really my type"
>she's a bit agrovated but doesnt take it personally

Im a 21 yearold 6'3, virgin with 7/10 looks and i have women falling for me everywhere i go, no idea why.
>>
>install knockoff Tinder app on Android
>get swarmed by nigger women telling me I'm attractive and asking me if I like black girls
>start talking to one of them
>she asks to meet
>it's like 11:30 PM
>could have probably lost my virginity
>don't respond, uninstall app
>>
>>36416803
i have so many more examples of where i turned women down, because everywhere i go the same shit happens. Young girls, older women, ladies in the store, ladies in the bakery, friends moms, friends sisters, teachers, gay teachers and i still cannot comprehand it.
Im not THAT good looking and im not very friendly on First glance and i rarely talk and i never ever approach people, they always approach me.
LUCKLY now im involved with the girl i've been chasing for 7 god damn months and fell in love with and i think she's really really into me because the things she makes me feel i did not Know existed or were possible, so for the First time in a long long while im genuenly happy.

sorry for my blog post but since i dont trust anyone irl and never talk about myself and my feelings i come here to vent and let it all out.
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-04-20T13_47_53Z.jpg (398KB, 1417x447px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-04-20T13_47_53Z.jpg
398KB, 1417x447px
>>36404635
>be me
>fat loser I hang out with has two slutty, ugly, sisters that look like the lady from Ghostbusters
>one of them asks me out
>No, not attracted to you.

Simple as that
>>
>>36416803

was that last part sarcastic?
>>
>>36416876
*slutty, ugly, shitty personality having sisters
>>
>>36404635
>One time these three chicks kept following me around the mall.

>Obviously, I started feeling a bit awkward, so I turned around and faced them.

"Ayy bitches, what do y'all want?"

>The pack of bitches started moaning on the spot, soaking the floor under them. In almost perfect synchronization, they swooned,

"Oh, Anon~ Can we suck your dick?"

>I laughed,

"Hahaha! A real man doesn't fuck bitches like you!"

>They started crying and committing suicide as I left, with a massive grin plastered onto my face.
>>
>know an good looking girl (she is a daughter of my parent's friends)
>talk with her sometimes but that's it
>she is fun to talk to but I am 4 years older and don't even consider her an option
>she has an ugly friend like 3/10
>one time during summer she introduced me to ugly friend
>tried to be neutral nice despite being disgusted by her (im a 6-7/10)
>don't even ackowledge or remember her
>months pass
>somehow she got my phone number (probably my mother gave it to the first girl)
>backstabbedbymother.jpg
>texts me asking to hang out
>reply with "I am busy, maybe other time"
>it happens few times over a span of weeks
>eventually asks me if I want to be her bf
>tell her i already have a gf (even tho i don't)
>she gets mad and calls me on my bs
>tell her to fuck off
>few months later she called me from private number asking me out on a date as a "secret admirer"
>burst into laughter, tell her she is pathetic
Spoke to the first girl, so that she leaves me alone.
Turned out the uggo had a huge crush on me for months.
It always cracks me up thinking about how much time she wasted on me.
>>
>>36416848
Sounds like you are just a normie. I don't believe that you aren't a chad.
>>
>>36416769
No, please keep feeding me
>>
>>36416979
>>36416979
>>36416979
There you go, friend. I hope you enjoy each and every one of these.
>>
>>36416803
>21 year old

>6"1

>7/10 looks

>Not sure why I attract women.

Sir, r/incels is thata way-------->>>
>>
>>36406643
Show us pics
>>
File: 1489823738787.jpg (26KB, 287x389px) Image search: [Google]
1489823738787.jpg
26KB, 287x389px
>be me 15-17 cant remember exactly
>night time in winter, just got off the train
>was coming home from football game
>wearing /comfy/ winter clothes
>hood is up, walking
>see 2 girls
>they say something like "hiiii"
>quiet autistic acknowledgement, don't really say anything
>walk past
>get in mums car outside the train station
>try and see them through the window
>go home

didn't even realise if they were making fun of me or not, probably not
>>
>>36417059
Probably not. Jackets hide everything but your face, so you probably have a decent face, anon.

Props to you.
>>
>>36406162
jesus man. details of butt pinch situation please.
>>
>>36417012
Thanks, I'm still hungry tho
>>
>in final years of highschool
>pajeet with banging body, but absurdly dark skin in most of my classes
>face 6-7/10, but she is so dark its kinda off putting
>she constantly flirts with me, holding my hand randomly, making subtle remarks, etc.
>deflect all of her advances like an autistic robot do
>now I sit in eternal regret, occasionally wanking off to her fb pics

really, i should off myself.
>>
>>36407567
Ay, cheers! good on ye m8!
>>
>>36417086
thanks yeah my face is decent and i am about 186-7cm. not super attractice but pretty good. I always sperg out in social situations though so it doesnt really matter.

theres this qt in one of my classes at uni, exactly my type of girl. Trying to figure out how i can initiate some contact.
>>
Not directly
>high school
>2nd year
>using public computer that we got on hallways to check my next semester schedule - what courses etc.
>some random 6/10 girl walks to nearby computer, not ugly but not super qt, just plain nice girl
>couple of minutes pass
>asks me if I'm interested in "oldies dance" (comparable to murican prom I guess)
>"haven't thought about it"
>leave and go to library to do homework
It hit me later that maybe she was interested in me but me being late blooming autist did not realise it.

Then there was this one other girl that I think was clearly interested in me - shortstack, very busty to her size but it was all ruined by her face. Wide face, 24/7 angry looking eyes and mouth in constant frown. Did not help that she kept her hair in a way that made her look like bitter 60 year old library lady. Me and my friends jokingly called her bulldog because of that frown. She did not make any moves and thank god for that.
>>
File: 1491797677893.jpg (133KB, 945x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1491797677893.jpg
133KB, 945x1233px
nothing even close to any of this has ever happened to me in my life
>>
>>36414363
Fair enough, anon. But why not just say "give me one second, I'll be right back"?
>>
>>36407934
>but I never made a move because of her age. She was wife material though.
You idiot. You should have befriended her and waited till she's 18.
>>
>>36417356
Are you from southern California, Anon?
>>
>>36418547
I'm from the UK. let me guess, my post matched someone you know really well?
>>
>>36418676
Oh ya, this guy was a real pleb, and this really energetic pajeet chick had a great body, meh face, everyting like you described.

Small world.
>>
>be at the office
>stacy arab girl I work with asks if I have a girlfriend
>say no
>she says she has a white friend she wants to set me up with
>her friend is a chubby and the girl is stupid so I wouldn't like her friends probably
>say no thank you
>asks me a few times in the following months if I have a girlfriend still say no or deflect
>she's being more friendly than with other co-workers and a bit touchy sometimes, think nothing of it
>one morning she comes in my office
>asks me more seriously if I have a gf
>I say "depends on what the next question is"
>she says I'm very attractive and she likes me
>she's an attractive but typical Stacy and also muslim
>sperg a little bit try not to reject her too directly
>she asks "you wouldn't reject me?" in a very demanding/condescending tone
>be more direct just tell her she's not my type
>she says too bad, she wouldn't have liked to have children with my eye color
>avoid her a bit in the following week

I tried asking her why she wanted to set me up with her friend then, she didn't give any real answer. Still think she might have probably just been fucking with me.
>>
>>36404635
yep

>fat
>ugly
>hairy
>sweaty
>bitchy

even all that could possibly be avoided if she werent an animal abuser
>>
>>36404635
Turned down 6 girls
All online that I've known from Discord servers. I am just dead inside and never liked them in that way. I've never crushed on anyone irl either idk what's wrong with me.
>>
I've rejected 3 girls , wouldn't be surprised if there were more because I'm retarded
>In junior year of hs , one girl straight up admitted she was into me. Although she was taller, She's not bad looking , had huge tits, but was a weeb/ kinda weird.
>Same year during Valentine's girl kept hinting that she wanted to do something with me. Was a qt, but knew my sister , I like privacy
>Senior year middle eastern girl constantly wanted to be around me , qt as well but her parents were pretty protective.
Still a kissless virgin, I live with regret.
>>
>on camping trip in college with friends
>get really terrible gas due to chili
>get into tent to sleep
>8/10 qt friend gets into tent because she is cold
>asks me if id like to zip bags together
>"no thanks im too warm"
And i lied on my stomach hoding in my farts and managing blue ball pain all night.
>>
in high school a "robot" girl gave me a letter asking me out and I just never replied. figured I didn't have a responsibility to seek her out so I waited for her to come for an answer and she never did.
I dont know this as a fact but I'm pretty sure she used 4chan because she would awkwardly reference lots of memes that were mostly used here

she ended up killing herself latter that year but she was a basket case so I doubt I was a big factor
>>
>>36420830

dear lord, talk about an opportunity missed
>>
File: C9gOHdbUQAAvGMn.jpg (173KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9gOHdbUQAAvGMn.jpg
173KB, 975x1200px
>"Hey anon, can I spend Valentines at your place?"
>Why the fuck would you want to do that?

OR

>"Hey Anon, can I touch your dick?"
>For what reason? It isn't even hard.
>>
File: 1484765146245s.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
1484765146245s.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
>be me. 14
>go to iceland on school trip
>have a lot of fun
>get closer to a girl i know well and talk to more
>yourconfidencehasincreased.jpg
>start flirting
>think im the bees knees
hit it off with some 6 foot african girl
didnt like her but fuck it
>realise she likes me
>beta mode engages
>cant handle the attention from a girl that seems to "want me"
>get confused
>say "sorry, im not into tall girls"
>never speak to her again
>later that same day
>midget pajeeta walks up to me
>she confesses that she likes me
>imapimp.webm
>beta mode engages again
>get fucking scared that a girl genuinely wants to go out with me
>say "sorry but i dont know u that well"
never talk to her again
>realise that i turned down two girls both around 6/10
>realise i couldve been with someone
>didnt know whether to me proud or feel like a autist
>realise that now im an autist
>mfw
>>
File: 5478.png (212KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
5478.png
212KB, 281x355px
>>36421831
btw when we were on the plane the big zulu warrior sat next to me and it seemed like she wanted my D >still 14
sat there the entire flight awkward as fuck
i dun goofed
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.