[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F I F I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fifi-gray.png (74KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
fifi-gray.png
74KB, 500x332px
arrright u fuckers, I'm here to do my good deed for the day, then I'm gonna take a shower.

Just a little advice, take it as you will.

I recently went out and bought some disposable rubber gloves as well some baby oil. I was planning on making a fifi. A fifi looks like pic related, and is basically a hole to stick your dick in.
(some idiot tried to make a business out of selling fifis, and that's what you see in pic related, but a DIY fifi and pic related are basically the same-a glove wrapped in a towel).

Anyway, don't waste your time with this. It feels terrible and you might as well use your hand.
There is also a version that only uses a glove, no towel, and you do this little balloon origami routine and it comes out looking like two ass cheeks. Don't do that either, it's a waste of time. You have about an inch and a half of room to stick your dick in before you run out of space, and it doesn't even feel that great.

Anyways, hope I saved you guys some time.
>>
>>36402882
I'll take questions if you have them.
>>
>>36402882
So where should I stick my dick then?
>>
>>36403916
The Vulcan masturbators on Amazon are decent for the $5-6 they cost.
>>
>>36402882
>might as well use your hand
This is how I justify not falling for the sex meme.
>>
I had a fairly good onahole I made out of a swimming pool noodle which I cut to around 9in. and enlarged the hole. I put a rubber glove inside and used some cheap vitamin E oil for lube.
It feels really fucking good. I usually pair it up with my waifu pillow so I can feel some semblance of sexual relation, pathetic as it might seem.
It gets me off, and helps stave off the depression. :)
>>
>>36402882
I disagree. Fifi feels great.
>>
>>36404757
What do you do differently?

>>36403916
in a girl

>>36403966
can you link me? I see 50 different brands called vulcan

>>36404682
>I had

What happened to it?
>>
>>36404966
Get a small towel, get a fuckton of elastic bands so it's REALLY tight and use as much lube as I can.
Get some really s strong tape as well, and attach it to a table.
>>
>>36404966
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005NPREWE/ref=cm_sw_r_taa_sQa-yb1YSMWKY
Seems they are a bit more expensive now. Remove the wrist cable and put some electrical tape over the holes.
>>
>>36404966
>What happended to it?
It started to tear along the top about two weeks ago, which isn't too bad for about 4 months of regular use, considering I paid $8 for noodle+gloves..
I still have the rest of the noodle in my closet, just haven't got around to making a new one.

One tip if you ever make one: take a flathead screwdrive(Preferably a long one) and roughly chisel the inside of hole so it leaves bumps and ridges.
>>
>>36404026

You're lucky you weren't too tightly circumcised to do that.

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992
>>
>>36405349
I think my dick is too big, or the gloves are too small. I can stick my dick in partially, but it is stopped when I get to the base of the fingers of the glove. If I push hard enough, I can squeeze it through about half of the finger, but it is uncomfortably tight around the head of my dick.

Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>36406825
nobody wants to see your dick

raieow r
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.