/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this how it starts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1478393623081.png (29KB, 735x668px) Image search: [Google]
1478393623081.png
29KB, 735x668px
>be me
>Skinny fuck, early 20s
>part time dishwasher at bar
>College drop out
>loser at life
>ride scooter to work 'cause too poorfag for anything else, even in winter
>gets great mileage, and is generally fun
>ride to my regular parking spot by the bar
>all around my spot are bikers from a very well known 1%er gang
>It's fucking cold so I have a balaclava on, and all kinds of gear too
>I gulp, and park at the regular spot even though 1%ers on left and right of me
>As I get off my scooter they start harnessing me, because its 50cc, and they all ride top geared custom Harleys
>I just take it for about a minute, and then abruptly say, "Well, at least it's two wheels, man."
>They all pause and stare at me.
>IWentTooFar.png
>"Holy Fuck, anon, you real, you know that?"
>They all start being buddy, buddy with me
>I go along with it just wanting to go to work
>Over course of the next few weeks, while i'm working at the bar, they are constantly buying me drinks after my shift
>We talk politics while I get my free drinks, since we are all MAGA- supporters, and they say that I'm a "smart fucker."
>Offer to give me motorcycle training, and keep advocating that I "move up" to a man's bike.
>tell me, "if anyone fucks with you, tell us."
>o-okay.

What have I got myself into? I just want to wash dishes
>>
You made some bros and they rock they help you get laid, get jobs, and be cool as fuck and hang with.

Grats dude
>>
just keep it on the surface and dont get involved / owe them anything. most get into a lot of shady business, the bikes tend to be a cover up at most cause what you're looking at is oftenly a gang and as such they're probably heavier guys than you and me.
>>
Lol they think you're autistic and feel bad for you, and are hoping maybe they can normie-ize you.

Let them try, if you're a real robot their efforts are useless. If you aren't a real robot you might just get laid pretty soon. Soon enough they'll suggest you go with them to a bar or something, this is them trying to help you get a girl, fucking accept.
>>
Go for it dude. Become a biker and work out like crazy.

Get mad pussy.
>>
>>36403132
This. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>36404074
>get involved in shady business
>op becomes the fall guy
>assraped by bubba in prison
>>
File: 1490923023537.jpg (26KB, 457x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490923023537.jpg
26KB, 457x480px
>>36404111
Checked. On second thought, maybe take the straight and narrow.
>>
>>36402871

You got protection, if you ever get into prison you're sorted.
>>
>>36402871
>>tell me, "if anyone fucks with you, tell us."
that's the best lie normies tell us lol

they tell you this so that when someone DOES fuck with you, and you go tell them, they can just simply shrug wordlessly while staring at you like you're a stranger before wordlessly turning back to their drinks.

it's illegal to tell you to kill yourself but not illegal to engineer scenarios that will make you feel that way all on your own.

fucking kill yourself, you fucking stupid retarded loser.
>>
File: 1475873064102.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475873064102.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>36404111
I don't think they are that bad. They are rough, but I don't think they are like killing people or anything.

In the very least it's nice to have some protection if anything rediculous ever happens one day.
>>
>>36405716
Anon get the fuck out of there right now.
Bikies are just a front for meth/weapon imports/drug carteling. It's just an excuse for these people to congregate in person without arousing suspicion. They're cool, granted, but bikie initation is for life, and god have mercy on the man who decides to turn his back on his motorcycle gang.
>>
>>36402871
Holy fucking shit OP you made it.
You've successfully taken that first leap towards being enough of a normie to fit in somewhere again.
Goodspeed, anon.
>>
File: Happy MAGA Peepe.jpg (20KB, 380x389px) Image search: [Google]
Happy MAGA Peepe.jpg
20KB, 380x389px
That's pretty cool Anon, I would keep hanging out with them, it always helps to have friends who can be helpful if you ever need it.
>>
>>36405716
Get biker training, get a sweet bike, hang out with them more, join club.
So long as you are loyal, and honourable you'll do fine.

Look at it this way, you can either be an outcast as one of us losers, or an outcast as a badass biker.
>>
>>36402871
Join the motorcycle club, you'll make lifelong friends and make a good deal of money selling meth.
My second cousin was with the Pagans until he got murdered, but that probably won't happen to you
>>
>>36407075
Ah the good old fashioned "make a bunch of meth money and then get murdered."

The american dream.
>>
>>36402871
One step up from a scooter is a decent 350cc bike.
>>
Had a friend who was a hang around to the outlaws MC. You don't have to actually join and even if you wanted to it would take months sometimes years of prospecting to get there. You could hang around them and get invited to their parties/ events that they throw. Just don't mouth off to the wrong person because they will not hesitate to stomp your head in for disrespect.
>>
File: 1475206433422.png (21KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475206433422.png
21KB, 657x527px
>>36406881
I'm almost entirely sure they just use me as a jester or something 'cause i'm autistic as fuck, but they seem cool
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.