[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every time you can get laid in the dream, distractions keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

>Every time you can get laid in the dream, distractions keep happening until you wake up.

What's wrong with me. In the dream I just woke up from a girl messaged me asking to hang out, but I could not reply. Every time I hit her name to reply, someone else would appear.

Sometimes I do get laid in dreams, but more often than not we face constant distraction until I wake up. Explain this.
>>
File: 1487426399491.jpg (261KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1487426399491.jpg
261KB, 800x609px
sex is too much of an abstraction for the mind to handle
>>
>>36402803
It's similar to how you can't run fast or punch properly when dreaming.
Learn how to have lucid dreams and you will get laid as much as you want in your sleep.
>>
>>36403017

I run and fight just fine in dreams though
>>
File: IMG_1398.png (179KB, 329x272px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.png
179KB, 329x272px
>try shooting someone
>gun won't go off
>>
You dont know how sex feels like so your brain prevents you from doing so as it will have no idea what response to send you
>>
File: 1483498024109.jpg (31KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
1483498024109.jpg
31KB, 405x344px
>>36403017

I hate the punching dream, your arm moves so slowly like though water and it doesn't make an impact

they fucked me up growing up and i started losing confidence in confrontations because of it
>>
>>36403032

you ever been in a fight irl?

your brain might not have the data and just copies what a fight looks like in your animes
>>
File: cool.jpg (65KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
65KB, 400x388px
>>36402803
I actually just had a dream last night where I had complete sex in it. I've gotten close before but figured it was impossible because I'm a virgin, but it happened. I can't remember what led up to it but I was basically lying on my back and it started with a girl sucking on my dick. It took an unusual amount of time for me to get hard. After that, she squatted over it and lowered herself onto it. It felt about like what my own anus felt like, don't know how else to describe it (bear in mind I'm a virgin, I don't know what pussy actually feels like). I fucked her for a while and then I got turned off by her razor bumps (her pussy was shaved, poorly) so I pulled out and walked away. It was overall disappointing, and when I woke up I hadn't came, which I suppose makes sense since I didn't cum in the dream.
>>
>>36403178

Once, they're MUCH faster than any movie will have you believe
>>
I once had a wet dream because I was on holiday and hadn't spanked the monkey for weeks. I was in a parking lot of my hometown and me and this other guy were washing this thicc, slightly chubby latina and she was covered in soap suds. She told me to come sit on her lap and I kind of swung my leg around her so my dick was across her soft, pillowy stomach and I came almost immediately. It was honestly one of the best orgasms I'd had in my life, grinding my cock against this imaginary girl's belly. I had a semi-latina fetish for a while afterwards, wasn't too difficult though since I was in Spain.
>>
>>36403568

When I DO get laid in the dream I'm a fucking animal, I would hate to see what I look like.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.