[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the closest you ever came to love?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: new_yorker_cover_nov_8_04.jpg (59KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
new_yorker_cover_nov_8_04.jpg
59KB, 500x700px
What's the closest you ever came to love?
>>
in love, deep, closer each second
>>
Watching Lego Batman with a girl and talking about Runescape on the way home
>>
>>36402589

It's close to me. Everyday.
>>
>>36402589
>i once held eye contact with a girl for about 2.3 seconds
>best day ever
>>
>>36402641
you are a god among r9k
>>
my casual girlfriend, I fucking lover her, literally can't stop thinking about her to the point it actual frustrates the shit out of me.

she doesn't care that much about me lmao.

the problem with love is that it only ever goes one way
>>
Oneitis that I'll never be with.
>>
>>36403478
This for most of us i assume...
>>
File: 1475858825763.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1475858825763.png
98KB, 612x491px
But... but I FEEL love for others. Isn't that close enough?
>>
>>36402589
I got blown in a parking garage
>>
File: ACS_Library.jpg (83KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
ACS_Library.jpg
83KB, 717x960px
>>36402589
Right now I am getting closer to a catholic girl that I have known for many years. She is so sweet and caring, it is hard not to fall for her. It is very hard to tell her feelings towards me though. She is extremely religious and so would never date a non-believer (like myself). Honestly considering converting just to see what happens. Is this a good idea robots?
>>
File: night night.png (30KB, 582x433px) Image search: [Google]
night night.png
30KB, 582x433px
I got really clingy with an internet friend once. It wasn't really love desu.

>tfw never been in love in my entire life

I'm broken bros
>>
>girl talks to me
>gives me her number
>text all day and all night
>go hang with her and her friends at a water park
>never talks to me again

I thought "wow maybe I will lose my virginity" and then I came back to reality.
>>
I loved a girl, that's it.
>>
>>36403758
Isn't being respectful to her faith enough? That's why I don't like these religious types. They're such hypocrites.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>Summer band camp, 5 years ago
>ask out cute clarinet player who's two years younger
>somehow got her to dance and kiss me
>still ended in awkward embarrassment, even if she wanted me to come back the following year

That's it. Otherwise I've been either humiliated or ignored or friendzoned.

Like today when I found out the vocalist I was going to ask out is with some gym chad railing her every night probably.
>>
>>36403746
>I got blown in a parking garage

what was his name?
>>
File: Smoke&Wine.jpg (565KB, 900x901px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke&Wine.jpg
565KB, 900x901px
>>36403970
Her family is extremely religiously conservative, as in home schooled five children all the way through. Her older sister became a nun about 3 years ago now. Honestly I don't take issue with most of their beliefs, because they are all amazingly accepting of others.
>>
File: 1492618919628.png (431KB, 616x515px) Image search: [Google]
1492618919628.png
431KB, 616x515px
>>36402589
One time when I was in school a girl asked me to kiss her friend. She was cute but I said no because it seemed pretty likely I was being set up to be ridiculed.
>>
in sixth grade this girl would ask me for candy and money every single day and would give me a hug in return
>>
>>36404060
you'd actually give her money for hugs?
>>
A friend on the internet, she's the nicest girl ever. But I'm boring and completely unlikable so she's not interested in me
>>
>>36402625
So like 2 months ago

Go talk to that girl fuckhead
>>
File: jn4j9znjs6ax.jpg (46KB, 589x604px) Image search: [Google]
jn4j9znjs6ax.jpg
46KB, 589x604px
>>36402641
>lock eyes with a girl
>she looks entertained and enamoured with the fact that someone's locking eyes with her like in the movies
>look at her back like I'm bored and increasingly frustrated that she can't communicate what she wants like she's a spoiled child
>she looks confused and then hurt
>leaves the store 20 seconds later

pottery
>>
>>36404014
big tiddy gf
>>
>>36402589
I e-dated this girl for a year and a half, thought I really loved her but it was just a delusion. That's when I figured that love is a delusion like that regardless.
>>
Well good for you if it's what makes you happy. Why anybody would want to live with mom and dad until 35 so they could live in a field in Japan will never make sense to me though.
>>
>>36406076
Do you have the correct thread?
>>
misinterpreted my relationship with a girl, thought she really liked me and when i made a move (poor one in retrospect) she shot me down. I thought I was in love but it was just the first time I thought a girl cared for me and I became a fucking orbiter
>>
Spending the entire summer with my oneitis, most of the time it was just her and i
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.