[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your most degenerate fap/fantasy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 22

File: smug sexy and neked.gif (431KB, 245x380px) Image search: [Google]
smug sexy and neked.gif
431KB, 245x380px
Tell me about your most degenerate fap/fantasy
>>
>>36400494
Rape, nothing special, rape gets me off.
>>
First, I obliterate all life.
Then I become aroused at the memory of it.
Finally, my ejaculate repopulates the universe.
>>
Kidnapping a 9-12 yo girl, rape her and behead her as she climaxes. Or maybe get some huge fuck machines, one for every hole, crank them to 11 and leave her there until she dies.
>>
fuckin my best freinds girlfriend.
>>
File: e01_c.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
e01_c.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
Probably my most degenerate fap was to a guy rubbing his dick all over a dakimakura and cumming on it
>>
>>36400494
>have qt skinny housewife
>a group of futa burglars break in while I'm at work
>they steal all our valuables and gangrape my wife
>come home to see wife a cummy mess in post-orgasmic bliss
>my wife starts to call them over whenever I'm gone, even if it's just an hour
>wife tells me to allow them to live with us or she'll divorce me, I do so because I love her
>she's getting fucked nearly 24/7 by our new roommates, even in our bed while I try to sleep
>she eventually gets fat from eating nothing but cum
>this turns the futas on even more
>they tell me to make more money so I can afford a bigger house, so they can have even more friends over
>work my way up to a six-figure job, but spend all my money on a 6-bedroom house where 15-20 futas are running a train on my wife at all times
>wife has completely neglected me at this point, only agrees to talk if she's got her other two holes filled
>cry myself to sleep every night in a bed that doesn't stop rocking as she gets airtighted
>>
File: 1469055207543.jpg (92KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469055207543.jpg
92KB, 1280x960px
Gigantic BBW butts. Maybe farts involved.
>>
>>36400494
I like shota but as far as legit 3D fantasies go I'd probably want to get hazed. Like, by a bunch of horny frat bros.
>>
>>36400673
This doesn't really do anything for me, but you typed a lot and I thought you deserved a (You).
>>
File: 1484322942755.png (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1484322942755.png
666KB, 666x666px
Entering a restroom after a woman has taken a massive, pungent, toilet clogging shit and jerking off onto it while sniffing the air.
>>
>>36400494
Boko no pico
>kill me please
>>
>getting knotted by a wolf girl
>>
File: 1457934274797.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457934274797.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>36400494
I want a friend to lock me in chastity and make me watch as he cums on my pillow, desk, toothbrush and anime figures desu.
>>
File: 1456878357662.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456878357662.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>36402149
>knotted
>girl
>>
File: goldenweek_34.jpg (469KB, 1046x1500px) Image search: [Google]
goldenweek_34.jpg
469KB, 1046x1500px
>>36400494
>>most degenerate fap/fantasy
>get to visit my degenerate fox futa granny
>she doesnt shave and has a massive dick
>I get to violate her mature flesh
>she rapes my anus in return and tries to breed my shithole
>we take shit-baths
>we abduct lost people in the woods and rape them into unconsciousness
>spending quality degen time with granny
>>
>>36402227
Connect the dots anon. I'm talking about futa.
>>
>>36402301
>being so ashamed of your shameful degeneracy you have to play tip toe
TIP TOE TIP TOE
>>
>>36402313
Yup. I fucking hate the fantasy but it makes me cum in 3 minutes every time. I hate myself and my fetish.

Somebody fix me
>>
>>36402301
You could atleast have some taste with it being a wolf dude. But no, you're goddamned tasteless AND degenerate.
>>
>>36402349
barashit is literally the BLACKED of gay fetishes
it codes exactly the same
>>
>>36402374
When did I ever mention bara?

>it codes exactly the same

What?
>>
>>36402349
No I'm not gay. It has to be a girl with a dick (no trap shit). In this case, a wolf girl with a big knotted penis.
>>
>>36402246
Now I'm sorry I asked.
>>
>>36400494
Most degenerate fap
>be horny teenage faggot
>shit into plasic bag
>put hand cream and soap in plastic bag with shit
>wrap it in a towel
>"this is an anal fleshlight now"
>stick it between some pillows
>fuck the shit bag while looking at drawing of fat male furry
>"this is what anal feels like"
>imagine I am impregnating the furry's ass as I cum
>shit, soap, and cum all dripping out of bag onto bed
>start fucking it again
>imagine his belly swelling up as our babies gestate inside of him rapidly
I'm not proud of those days...
>>
File: IMG_5773.png (86KB, 278x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5773.png
86KB, 278x344px
>>36402526
Sometimes I think if God cries while she watches his creation
>>
File: 1491872081402.png (227KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491872081402.png
227KB, 500x500px
Here's a few of them from least degenerate to most degenerate, I would list more but I have tons of fetishes and limited characters.

>Being turned into a cum addicted furry bimbo girl

>Forced feminize by 8ft tall futa horse girl, led around by leash, when she isn't spit-roasting me with her partner she let her dogs 'play' with me

>Forced feminizing a bunch of anons from /r9k/ into traps (men below 5'10) and futas (men above 5'10), the traps would be apart of the harem and maid service while the futas become guards

>Cock vored and digested into cum, eventually being turned into a cum-slime who

>Being kidnapped by an older man and turned into a loli sex slave by his loli harem, every day I'm slowly transformed younger and younger while also being subsequently broken, he'd have lolis make fun of my decreasing height and masculine facial features.

>Becoming a toilet to a fat monster girl, forced to eat shit and drink piss every day until I eventually die of some weight related disease, she'd mix drugs in her shit until I'm addicted to it and I'm routinely publicly humiliated when she drags me out in public by leash.

>Trophy plaque-ing a woman

>Removing a woman's internal organs and wearing her body like a suit, I'd keep her brain alive and use biotechnology to let her actually see me wearing her body

>Dismembering a woman, torturing her and forcing her to take drugs while locked in a tiny dark room and unable to move, she'd be my toy/pet forever.
>>
>>36402567
???

life was made for that kind of heroic sexual
>>
>>36402149
Read The Knotty Hellhound, it's a fap fic you'll like
>>
I want to take a bath with my daughter
>>
>>36400540
That's actually sort of hot. Damn it.
>>
I want to be tied down and tickle tortured by a thicc girl then get my revenge on her by tying her down and tickling her big ticklish ass
>>
>>36402621
Thats the story that gave me this fantasy. I fucking love it and I hate to admit it. I hate myself but it's my guilty pleasure. The whole story was incredible and I could fap to it for hours. That is until part 5. Part 5 was the worst part
>>
>babysitting two girls, one 4 the other 12
>washing the 4 years old one's hair in the bath tub
>12 years old comes in wanting to help
>ponytails her hair and starts helping wash her sister
>her shirt gets wet
>takes it off
>no bra
>ask if she's not embarrassed
>doesn't care
>watch her wash her little sister
>says she has to pee
>starts peeing while I'm there
>put both my hands in her knees and stare at her crotch while she pees
>quickly glance up to see her blushed face and underdeveloped tits as she looks at me
>keep staring at her cunt
>dress the 4 year old up in her pajamas and calls it a day
>>
>>36400494
Cucking my best friend and let his gf slowly degrading into a slut and leaves him for my big dick
I know that'll never happen
>>
>>36402709
Part 1 is my favorite, which part was yours?
>>
>>36402526
>Also the time when I rubbed mayo on my body while sticking a carrot with a condom on up my arse
>Then pulled the carrot out, rubbed my ejaculate over my butt, fingered it in, and injected 100ml of mayo up my anus before fapping again with my mayo covered hands
>"This is what receptive anal feels like"
>>
>>36402910
Part one was also my favourite.

For me it goes 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5. So literally in order. They were all good up to 5. Sure 5 had some parts that were nice but I felt it was just stupid.

So are you into monster girl enclycopedia?
>>
>>36402972
Yea, really like how in the story it really lines up with the HH encyclopedia description. I like MGE, always look for more girls so I could possibly write stories around them.
>>
>>36403028
Oh you write stories? So you're a writefag? Ever heard of /mgt/?
>>
Having consensual, missionary sex in wedlock with my christian wife

I always fantasize about this while I'm fucking coed's
>>
File: 34193462_p0.jpg (779KB, 851x1358px) Image search: [Google]
34193462_p0.jpg
779KB, 851x1358px
I want to fuck the dismembered and mutilated corpse of my 9th grade crush
I think about it pretty often
>>
>>36403066
Well, I'm trying to be a writefag, I suck but I want to make stories that me and other anons enjoy. I haven't heard of /mgt/, could you elaborate?
>>
>>36400494
marrying my 16 y.o. cousin
>>
>>36402746
I think she was already being molested, you had the green light
>>
>>36403128
Ah I see. Well I do wish you good luck with writing then. Don't worry about mgt, it's just a writing format for stories. But it doesn't matter and literally if you arent 9th grade it is way too simple.

It's nice seeing somebody who's also read that story. Even if I regret ever finding it.
>>
>>36400673
What the hell is going on inside your head?
>>
>>36403173
It's just a fantasy. If that ever happened I'd just kill myself cause my life already peaked.
>>
File: WTF dics rainbow river cats.png (89KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
WTF dics rainbow river cats.png
89KB, 768x432px
My brain goes mad science degeneracy. Does it need to make sense? No. Not when I'm horny. Here's an example.

Super horny fuck-dogs that only breed by passing genetic material back and forth via human carriers who then fuck other fuck-dogs.

It's like how bees pollinate flowers only freaky as the genetic material is carried inside the human body after burrowing it's way into the reproductive tract. It takes the form of an unobtrusive cyst that erupts during sex with other fuck dogs. The hormones secreted by the dogs prevents permanent damage to the human carrier but has addiction properties. Addicted humans are enslaved by the fuck dogs. They are smarter than they appear...

Without the fuck dog host to provide the extra chemicals the cysts erupting permanently scar the reproductive tract. If two fuck-dog infested humans screw they have a litter of fuck dogs instead of human children and go sterile from doing it.
>>
File: Nr9E5f8.jpg (268KB, 931x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Nr9E5f8.jpg
268KB, 931x1490px
I want to watch a giant girl destroy everything
>>
Am a passing trap already but have a huge fantasy for being drugged and used...
>Have boyfriend drive me over to a bigger more masculine guys place
>just before leaving his car he puts a couple mdma pills in my mouth and tells me to enjoy myself
>leave his car and end up getting roughened up and bred thoroughly by the alpha while cucking my boyfriend
>after it's all over have my boyfriend come pick me up and take me home
>have him carry me into a bath and slowly bathe me while I still have the alphas cum marked on my face/inside me
>be still out of it as the drugs slowly wear off and I become docile and sleepy
>have him carry me to bed while he pets me and holds me tight and tells me I was a good girl
>>
>>36403177
Do you know any other fap fics like that one?
>>
File: 1487518670569.jpg (300KB, 1280x1785px) Image search: [Google]
1487518670569.jpg
300KB, 1280x1785px
>>36403231
Do you like it when she is malevolent?
>>
>>36403255
I wish I did. Origg
>>
File: C68iuYOWcAE5CdU_orig.jpg (134KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
C68iuYOWcAE5CdU_orig.jpg
134KB, 1280x800px
>>36403309
it's all goodie

malevolent
unaware
playful
embarrassed and ruining everything by accident

it's the bomb
>>
File: ikuzo the spoonfeed man.jpg (128KB, 900x593px) Image search: [Google]
ikuzo the spoonfeed man.jpg
128KB, 900x593px
>being a skinny dykey trap with a huge muscular amazon dickgirl gf
>I'm kind of a bony autist-looking trap, the kind who, if she were a woman, would bleed heavy and get anemia every period
>she's a biker-type gal with short dirty-blong hair, huge biceps, tits as big as my head, cinderblock-breaking thighs, hairy but she's naturally blond so you can't tell
>we're friends with a lez couple who share the same morphological split
>the lesbos are both black, the huge musclegirl one is the kind of black that's like coal-blue, like Nigerian black, with a pussy that's so fat it bulges like a male package, but an Egyptian face
>her femme/whatever is kinda short and chubby, dorky, from that one time her gf made her walk around bottomless I know she's not allowed to shave
>both our gfs do sort of light-tier dom things with us, like how mine made me blow her under the table one time
>we're hanging out and our gfs both get drunk and decide to make us fuck
>the gf shoves her huge uncut cock up my ass and feels me up until I get hard
>she gets me in an armlock and asks me if I want to know what a pussy feels like
>meanwhile the butch is holding her gf and rubbing her fingers around in her gf's pussy
>my gf steers me forward into this femme girl's pussy and they're both way stronger than us so we just kinda go along with it
>I am really not sure if I want to cum in a snatch
>my gf, laughing, says something like "hey, wanna be a mommy?" and starts pumping in and out of me trying to get me to pop
>i say "i'm sorry" to the girl as i start to spray and she's pretty much like "yeah, butches right? what can you do :S"
>my gf bears down and fills me up so big I'm leaking cum when I sit down
>after a few more beers they decide to give us a show
>my gf gets up and mounts the other dom with their clothing pulled down so we can see the meat going in and out
>she's nailing her ass at first but then she winks at me and is like "hey, let's see if we can do a two-fer" and starts nailing her pussy
>>
File: 1468542586418.jpg (1MB, 2720x2648px) Image search: [Google]
1468542586418.jpg
1MB, 2720x2648px
>>36403357
I've only gotten into the fetish recently.

Have a discord or something?
>>
>>36403378
there's probably one on /d/

I don't really get involved with the "community" I'm embarrassed by it and there's not really anything to talk about besides just commiserating
>>
I want to corrupt my mom and turn her into my own personal cock slut. I jerk off to the thought of fucking her brains out often.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (6KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
6KB, 212x218px
I regret clicking on this thread..
>>
>>36400494

nothing special, but women being murdered. the heart removal scene at the end of The Midnight Meat Train helped me discover this
>>
>>36403587
Well, what did you expect? It is full of degenerates spreading fap fetishes.
>>
>>36403103
>not his mom
rotflmaoing
>>
Having a daughter and making her pregnant. Full Frtizl here. Not ashamed.
>>
how do you have fap fantasies i cant even think of one
>>
Girl being stabbed to death
>>
>>36403145
>marrying my 16 y.o. cousin

similar. i cuddle with my 17yo cousin a lot and fap like crazy to her
>>
>>36402675
Someone judge mi pls
>>
>>36403733
Seems pretty vanilla to me anon. How does tickling get you going? Curious about it.
>>
>>36403692
>he's a literal motherfucker
disgusting
>>
>>36402810

Not least of all because you actually have a very small penis.
>>
>>36403938
btfo how will anon ever recover
>>
>>36403377
>meanwhile the femme and i are sort of uncomfortably watching and guiltily fapping
>the black amazoness is like "oh my"
>bikergf cums in her pussy and they pull themselves off each other laughing like a couple of bros
>coal-blue just sitting there talking with cum pooling on the booth chair in front of her
>bikergf asks me to come over and clean her off, so i tonguebathe her softening dick which smells like me, her, and the black one's pusspuss

>later it turns out that I managed to impregnate the femme, but my gf didn't knock up the amazoness, so whenever we get together bikergf teases me about how much of a stallion I am and points to her pregnant belly
>one time she made me eat out preggo's snatch which made me a little queasy
>amazoness makes a lot of jokes about how bikergf should get me to knock her up so they can both be preggers, which never fail to make me uncomfortable

>a side story where I meet bikergf's daughter from a different marriage (bikergf looks younger than she is due to doing a bunch of /fit/-tier hormones and roids and shit), and she's a dickgirl with her mother(male)'s kind of macho asshole attitude
>only she's way more of an asshole, borderline abusive, and basically badgers me into sucking her dick
>i really don't feel good about fucking a (whatever the relation is, i don't even what to think about it) and tell bikergf so
>i'm like how do we get her to leave me alone, to which i get a non-answer
>she's like "man I don't own you, you gotta be a free spirit" and tells me that I'm allowed to do whatever as long as I don't get pregnant (in this universe, a legit possibility for my genderlike arrangement)
>so now in addition to servicing my gf i have to service her daughter in order to avoid making her mad and maybe getting beat up
>i get fucked in the butt so much it gets stretched out, dark and loose
>bikerdaughter takes me to get a makeover and i end up wearing this weird lisa frank barbiepunk jubilee-from-xmen abomination
>>
>>36404004
>>bikerdaughter takes me to get a makeover and i end up wearing this weird lisa frank barbiepunk jubilee-from-xmen abomination

Lol
>>
>>36402972
Whats so bad about 5 I haven't read this hellhound story so pls explain bby
>>
>>36404004
>bikerdaughter brings me to her friends who are sort of a loose gang based sort of postironically around their aesthetic
>she brings me there in my silly fucking pink vinyl jacket and choker and math textbook vaporwave shirt and thigh-high boots and short pink vinyl skirt with no underwear so my junk and poor blown-out roastie boipussy is hanging free
>of course the only reason she dressed me up like this is because it's a "girl" form of their look and they need something to fuck
>she correctly surmises that i'm enough of a pussy that i won't leave or complain
>i am now the personal concubine/bitchboy of bikergf, bikerdaughter, and all of her friends, walking around with them as they raise hell and occasionally getting put on my knees when one needs to nut
>pros and cons of lifestyle:
>- nervous and scared
>- have to shower often or i'll smell like dicks and sweat
>- cummed in so much my butt always feels sticky and i have to always lay something on the seat before i sit down
>- reading a lot to deal with the constant borderline sexual assault
>-(?) starting not to feel much of anything
>+ improved grasp of mathematics and science due to study
>+ better marks, graduate ahead of schedule
>+ improved flexibility
>+ meeting fascinating new people
>-(?) mostly just giving them head
>+(?) bikergf stumbled in on one of them doing me and fucked her ass while she fucked my ass, they had a great time
>>
I want a time machine. A time-hopping Jack the Ripper type stint would be fun!
>>
>>36400653
hot

any webms of this?
>>
File: leds.jpg (202KB, 1270x1111px) Image search: [Google]
leds.jpg
202KB, 1270x1111px
>>36404333
also this is in-story Not Degenerate, because a chinese-russian scientist used a quantum supercomputer to discover that a society with these kinds of gender patterns is one of the few stable growth-arrangements of homo-sapiens-like creatures that doesn't end in phase change or mass extermination/war, with the other ones being hideous shit like "180 people, all women, plus an infinite army of machine proxies", "entire planet of sub-90 IQ serfs who only become smart when several of them cluster together to solve a problem, plus they reproduce with clone slugs", or "murderous desert shithole where everyone's a retarded savage unless they kill the guy with the INT++ implant (that slowly kills you anyway) and take it". so it's not like i can just run away and wait for it to be different

>i take some comfort in this fact as i am quasiconsensually facefucked for the tenth time that day by an overly style-conscious dickgirl who needs to spend less time trying out jackets and more time bathing
>>
>>36403830
Idk man it's just kinda hot
>>
>>36404893
The convoluted moral scaffolding is a nice touch.
>>
>>36405324
>muh big words

fuck off pseud
>>
>>36400673
Jesus christ mang
>>
I think it would be great to fuck while playing a video game. Preferably a platformer. Doing well makes the action go faster. Dying makes it stop. See how far we can get in more ways than one!
>>
File: 1483713496592.jpg (115KB, 509x501px) Image search: [Google]
1483713496592.jpg
115KB, 509x501px
>>36405337
Get lynched, freak.
>>
>>36405404
lead by example fagdrag
>>
>>36405324
it's more of a neat little barb so anyone who tries to touch it cuts their hand
i like porn stories that actively poison you if you try to deconstruct them

>>36405404
like if i drew the guy who said that, only he's actually getting lynched in a sexual context, and you're forced to acknowledge your complicity in everything

or like drawing mike pence brutally raping and executing traps with AC current as a "present" for /pol/senpaitachi. like, this is what you asked for lol come on it's all a joke look yourself in the face :^)
>>
I have sort of an oral fixation. Like I have strong desire to suck huge nipples. I could do it for hours and not get bored.

About a year or so ago, I started having this fascination of being able to suck my own dick, which I'm sure every guy has tried or at least wondered about at some point. In the process, I ended up inadvertently become attracted to dicks. The rest of the male body disgusts me except genitalia.

As someone that's never felt love or intimacy and someone that considers himself emotionally damaged, I sometimes think about the scenario of having a skinny gay male roommate that's really feminine, about as feminine as possible and just talking and cuddling and sharing things with one another. Then eventually kissing and watching each other jerk off. Eventually having oral sex. I don't want anal sex at all.
>>
>>36400494
I was reading this doujin, femdom, and at the end the vampire lady has her wolf familiars start licking the guys cock balls and ass till he came,
dont know what the hell that was about,
rereading it does nothing for me now, guess its just cause it came left field maybey.
>>
>>36405324
also did you get how dickgirl world was USA, 180-Woman World was europe, 90-IQ serfworld was russia, and desert hell was UAE
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.