[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masochism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 0042.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
0042.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
Are you masochistic, /r9k/?
Would you let someone hurt you for their pleasure? How far out of your comfort zone would you go to satisfy them?
>>
>>36399795
Doesn't masochistic mean enjoying pain? Doing it for someone else's sake is more submissive than masochistic. I think you'd have to be able to enjoy it by yourself to be called a masochist.
>>
>>36399833
>I think you'd have to be able to enjoy it by yourself to be called a masochist.

No, there aren't any submissives who engage in BDSM play that involves pain who don't enjoy it- but many do feel that it's enhanced by it being at the whim of someone else.

If a sub HATES pain and doesn't enjoy it one bit but lets it happen that's either abuse, stockholme syndrome or you're like a literal unwilling slave or some shit.

I mean, in theory you might enjoy it on your own but many people don't have the mental resolve to hurt themself and keep going.

That said, addressing OP:
>>36399795
No cock and ball stepping or anything that could cause permanent physical harm. Cutting might be okay in non-vital areas provided it was sterile but I don't like needles or pins.

All I have experience in is being spanked, flogged with household items, slapped, choked, spat on, having orgasms denied, and some verbal abuse.

Giving and receiving however.
>>
>>36400121
>>36399833
Actually in retrospect one could be something like "exclusively psychologically masochistic" but that crosses the line to (serial) abuse victim
>>
File: 1490987659022.jpg (183KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490987659022.jpg
183KB, 1200x1600px
>>36399795
I'd say I'm pretty masochistic. I would have no limits with somebody I trust but for others no knives or things like that
>>
>>36400180
>"exclusively psychologically masochistic" but that crosses the line to (serial) abuse victim
Literally me.
>>
>>36399795
If they promised to never leave me I'd let them do whatever they wanted desu
>>
>>36400226
I'm genuinely sorry to hear that, you disgusting disappointment.
>>
>>36400488
>disgusting disappointment.
There is nothing disgusting or disappointing about me. I'm very cleanly and proper, and well-respected and admired for my hard-working nature.
>>
I want to spank my best friends butt until he can't take it anymore
>>
>>36400539
I'm almost shocked you're stupid enough, or just enough of a little shit to take the statement entirely literally when we both know what you are.
>>
File: vampire virgin.png (148KB, 990x763px) Image search: [Google]
vampire virgin.png
148KB, 990x763px
>>36399795
what's the link to that test to find out if you're dominant or submissive?
>>
>>36400677
i think you can figure that one out without a test desu
>>
>>36400693
i know generally, but it had other stuff and I'm trying to kill some time
>>
File: 1488948828746.png (572KB, 706x516px) Image search: [Google]
1488948828746.png
572KB, 706x516px
I'm a huge masochistic sow..I love being insulted in the most painful way someone possibly can, I can't help but clamp clothespins on my nipples, pour hot wax on my crotch, or flick myself in the balls if not worse when fapping. It's started intruding in other things that aren't expressly sexual as well, for instance, I'll get a boner and have to fight the urge to jerk off while epilating, or I'll get turned on if someone is genuinely angry with me.

>Would you let someone hurt you for their pleasure? How far out of your comfort zone would you go to satisfy them?
I would gladly but the problem is being this masochistic is a turn off to a lot of people, there's nothing to "break" and no resistance offered. My comfort zone is basically everything short of drawing blood or worse than that, so I wouldn't venture out of it.
>>
I was made into a masochist by a girl a I knew. Every day she'd spank me, slap me, pinch me, and anything else. It got to a point where if she hadn't hit me that day I'd come to her and beg.

I haven't had someone like that in years now, I have no idea if I'd still enjoy it but I want to try it again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.