[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: rzul.jpg (43KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
rzul.jpg
43KB, 500x484px
Ok brehs, wagie memes aside. Post your real NEET feels

>parents are getting old
>family is frustrated with me being a parasite
>we are poorfags
>no neetbux for me, my crippling depression and anxiety are considered meme conditions here
>poor country (slav in EU), hard to find a job and you could barely survive on minimal wage
>did nothing after high school, no further experience or education
>no connections
>>
>>36399789

> Go to college for liberal art shitty major.

> Dad sucks at job, can't pay college.

> Stuck I. house, learning Japanese cause fucking weeb.

> Scared to get a real job because commitment is hard.
>>
>>36399789
>See job posting for entry level position
>$10/hour
>5 years experience required

I'm kicking myself for not trying to get into medical or dental school. By the time I'm qualified for these shitty jobs I could have been finished with my residency.
>>
>tfw your not NEET by choice, but because no one will hire you even with a degree
>>
File: 20150725_143544.jpg (1MB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20150725_143544.jpg
1MB, 2322x4128px
>>36399789

I'm thinking of becoming homeless and working on farms in exchange for food and shelter. There are organisations online that can hook you up with farms/communes all over the world who need labour and will exchange food and shelter. You get to see the world, meet people, stop being a compulsive layabout, and see some sights.

Maybe I can just bounce around between farms and save up money while I work at one so that I can travel to the next. Just live out of a big rucksack. Could possibly purchase a bike and homeless my way across to the next farm, camping with a very lightweight set up as I go. I guess I could forage/set traps for small animals even, and also try to hit up towns/cities to sell crafts I make while homeless. Basic gimmicky shit that normies like, like wood carvings, pendants, ornaments, baskets. All of these can be made with basic tools and gathered materials. Even if I just sell enough to eat a square meal that day, that's enough.

Anything could happen, and I'm tired of this life. If my plan fails I will probably kms.
>>
File: 1466351743395.jpg (154KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466351743395.jpg
154KB, 598x600px
>>36399999
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT

CHECK THOSE DIGGITS
>>
>>36399999
>degree

when every Joe Blow has a bachelor's degree, it no longer has any value.

That's what these liberals don't understand about muh free college. There's already far too many college graduates. This also goes for professional degrees like MBAs, JD graduates, etc. The entire market is absolutely flooded with these over-credentialed idiots.
>>
>parents want me to go back to vollege
>don't want to because it will achieve nothing and I really hated it there
>mentally ill
>get neetbux but my parents still want me out
>only thing I can possibly do is to live in my car
>>
>>36400235
Maybe they should make college harder then. Money shouldn't keep you from getting a degree, but skill definitely should.
>>
File: IMG_8569.jpg (43KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8569.jpg
43KB, 612x380px
>>36399999
This is the future for a lot of people. Especially those in the aspergers demographic.

Here's a protip, if you have the aspergers personality, you must go out of your way to have specific marketable knowledge in a particular subject of value, like IT or something of that sort,
>>
>>36400235

Idd, all the jobs I'm qualified for now require an university degree. haven't had a single job in my proffesion since I graduated 5 years ago.
>>
mummy is getting restless, i chopped the mushrooms, onions, garlic, brocoli into florets and washed everything up and cooked the risoto but when she came back from work she banged on my door
i told her i had finished everything, but she tells me to sit down and asks me if i'm feeling ok going on about "is this really your life now" "is this what you want "i'm so worried for you"
christ just leave me to my escapism, its worked so far i haven't even left the house i don't do anything illegal i just want to watch buffy, angel and finish dollhouse
alexa davalos in her prime, summer on her first big break don't know what i'll do with myself after that, maybe lexx, babylon, oz, shield rewatch, huff, reaper, 2525, xena rewatch, in treatment
>>
>>36400061
What sites do you recommend anon? I really hope you find the motivation and courage to try your plan and I hope it works
>>
File: IMG_8537.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8537.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>36400468
(Continued) I say this not just to say something obvious....I just need to stress that certain personality types ARE NOT tolerated in gainful positions.....unless they are undeniably good at their jobs, better than the available applicants.

Take my word for it.

I have that personality type....and seven years of relevant experience......over the course of 18 months I got job interviews in NYC with 30 different companies (including a few with multiple rounds)

None of them hired me.

I had to move out of the city and went back to working retail.
>>
File: 0q34v.jpg (161KB, 640x801px) Image search: [Google]
0q34v.jpg
161KB, 640x801px
>>36399999

these are good numbers
>>
>>36400061
Instead of homelessness.....just embrace minimalism.

Watch "minimalism: a film about the important things", listen to the Minimalists podcast.
>>
>tfw it's going to end
I was doing so well too, like four years of NEET.
>>
>>36400549

Check out WWOOF.net

Thank you anon, I hope shit works out for us in the end.
>>
>>36399789
In EU you can always say you are a gypsy relative or muslim. Infinite money incoming cuz society.
>>
I'm in a same position. I live in a shitty country, I'm a slav and not even in the EU. No neetbux no anything here, my parents are the only reason I'm not dead yet, and I'm 29 years old.
>>
>>36400641

I should add, the website looks intimidating in that turbonormie sort of way, but that's just for show. You can find some remote farms with a pretty small number of people living there that just want you to do basic manual shit, unskilled shit. Plus there's nothing stopping you going out innawoods/off by yourself on the weekends/night times.
>>
>>36400548
Ive watched Buffy and Angel through3-5 times fucking really good shows. I'v watched the shield 3 times. All really really good shows. Th ending of Angel is really strong. You an 80's child or early 90's??
>>
>>36400426
>Maybe they should make college harder then. Money shouldn't keep you from getting a degree, but skill definitely should.

Won't happen until after the education bubble implodes and it resets to how it was 80 years ago.
>>
>>36400560
>dah dream
Gone!
>>
>>36400749
1995 friend, T:SCC, Rome and Sharpe are good too i keep imagining now cameron is getting the rights back to terminator he will continue along with the show or at least cast summer in any film he brings out
i don't think summer is going to make a return though, she seems happy enough and her age will probably start to show
>>
>>36400469
Well that's credential inflation for you.

Honestly had I know the job market would be this bad for college graduates, I would have just dropped out of high school. I'd probably be further ahead in life right now had I done that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.