[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in a rural town

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: 76184396500.png (109KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
76184396500.png
109KB, 500x375px
>life is the same everyday
>vacation starts
>people come to this place to relax, drink and celebrate
>have a blast and meet lots of cool people and qt's
>vacation and holiday ends
>everyone leaves this shitty town
>back to the same old people
>back to the same old everyday life
>>
>rural town
>no friends
That's okay though. I plan to get a lot more social once I move to the big city. I'll catch up on all the parties and hangouts I've missed out on.
>>
>>36399816
>move to the big city
it's so expensive tho

also the country is pretty comfy
>>
File: 1479997069830.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479997069830.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>36399867
I don't care. It's the only thing that will save me from my boring ass life. Student loans will cover me, I don't care if I have to pay it back over decades.
I don't live anywhere warm either, so it's not like I can just sit in my huge backyard and relax all day like a NEET cowboy Texan. Shit's so cold that people mostly stay inside in the winters.
>>
>>36399979
>Student loans will cover me, I don't care if I have to pay it back over decades.

Oh my, I want to find you and beat some sense into you right now. I get having to leave your situation, but exhaust EVERY possible avenue before ruining your freedom for the next 20 years.
>>
>>36399715
Rural life sucks
>No jobs
>No women
>Shitty internet
>nothing to do
My car broke down and I'm basically stranded
>>
>>36400098
I have good internet but the other things are very very true
>>
>>36399816
Jokes on you, I lived in a big city before moving out to a rural town and even then I had no friends but now I have an excuse that I'm friendless and can blame the location
>>
>>36400098
Perfect place to move to so you can be a live alone neet though.
As for the internet, I get 30/2 which is decent, but it's $75/mo which isn't.
>>
>>36400404
>live alone neet
this is what I like about it, I just people came to visit more often
>>
>>36400647
I personally couldn't care less. Nobody visits here anyways because it's a farming town full of old people.
>>
>>36400839
ye same here but so many people have cabins here and that's why they come, and we started hosting local parties which attracts a lot of people.

At least I always have something to look forward to
>>
>>36399715
>spend all my life moaning about city folk
>go to city
>enjoy it
>feel oddly free of anxiety despite all the people
>go home
>fall back in to my depresses state
>start hating the city again

I'm a weird one.
>>
>>36399867
Fuck the country. I've been here all my life. Unless you want to

>drink
>get drunk
>enjoy alcohol

then there is exactly nothing to do. Sure you can do something else. But you're drinking before and afterwards then getting involved in bogan country scum life

I wanna live in the city. Find some spergs to dnd with and a gay hookup scene that's more then the same few shy scumbags
>>
>>36400904
i do the same thing

>work in the city
>all good
>back in rural town for vacations
>feels so comfy with my grandma and my dad
>now i hate to go back
>>
>>36400990
I envy the people who owns land and farm, they can live here, work when they want and make lots of money
>>
It's miserable living in a rural area. There's fuck all to do here unless you like sports, farming, drinking, or drugs. Town's full of scumbags, and going to the pub is just depressing.
>>
>have a blast and meet lots of cool people and qt's
Wrong board tyler
>>
File: 1466843141710.jpg (10KB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466843141710.jpg
10KB, 390x300px
>>36401663

> Town's full of scumbags, and going to the pub is just depressing.

FUCKING THIS, that's why i hate going to my parents house at vacations, there is nothing to do and locals are FULL RETARDS.
>>
File: 1486585938276.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1486585938276.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>36401989
and it's always the same people, the same people you see every FUCKING day
>>
File: images.jpg (28KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
28KB, 512x288px
>live an hour drive away from big city
>boring as fuck
>neet living with parents
>parents wont even commit to getting some animals like cat/dog or livestock like chickens, pigs or even fucking bees
>when im really bored i get drunk and chill in the paddocks with the cows and talk to them like people, give them a hug if they seem like they need it
>sometimes huge flocks of turkeys roam through here. I usually chase these fuckers away since they eat & shit on everything. Everytime I wish they would stand their ground and fight me so I would have an excuse to waste them and frel some excitement
>ive been on neetbux for 5 months and in that time ive kept a praying mantis to feed & study its behaviour. Thinking about getting into spiders even though I used to be terrified of them - I'm that bored
>>
>>36402208
>parents wont even commit to getting some animals like cat/dog or livestock like chickens, pigs or even fucking bees
just convinced mom to get chickens and we're building one of the old shed into a henhouse
still wont get a pig though... I really want a bro pig
>>
>>36399715
>live in old people town
>nothing happens
>disproportionately high amount of charity shops
>tea rooms everywhere
> 0 qts
>>
File: 1430527814833.jpg (137KB, 355x440px) Image search: [Google]
1430527814833.jpg
137KB, 355x440px
>live in a rural town and like quiet
>live right on a bike path that runs through the whole county
>spend a lot of free time listening to music while I ride around
There isn't much else to do, though. It's pretty much biking, fucking, getting high, or playing video games. Personally, I like to get drunk on the front porch and eventually fall asleep there.
>>
>>36399715
I wish I could live in a small town. The city is so impersonal and things just don't seem right here. I need to move somewhere quiet.
>>
>>36402266
I love having charity shops around. I frequent mine just to look for books and old computer hardware. Got brand new copies of three books I'd been looking for for $15, and they threw in a fourth book free.
>>
Things to do in my small town.
>go to McDicks
>go to Taco bell
>go to park
>drugs and alcohol
Legit if you live in a small town you are going to make nothing of your life but be a alcoholic or druggy
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Rural Areas Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Town Like Nigga Move Out Haha
>>
>shitty town
>people love to take vacations there
This seems to be a contradiction. Why do people like to go to a small country town?
>>
What would be the perfect area to live in your opinion? I lived in the suburbs all my life. Country sounds comfy, but boring. City really doesn't interest me.
>>
>>36402735
they're ok to visit for a short while. living there will fry your brain
>>
>>36402735
Because of the nature and peace
That's why people have cabins
>>
>>36402766
>>36402795
Well that makes sense. I was thinking it was a place in bumfuck nowhere. I was imagining the equivalent of Bakersfield (city a long stretch between LA and Vegas in the high desert).
>>
>>36402285
Depending on where you go, small towns can have a very big clan mentality due to generations of the same three families breeding there.

I moved to one as a kid and I was shunned because my last name wasn't common there.
>>
File: 4325245.jpg (18KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
4325245.jpg
18KB, 227x222px
>farms in every direction
>drive by livestock everyday
>white trash chad let his horse shit on my land a week ago
>other white trash chads letting mud fall off their trucks and dirty up the roads
>get stuck behind tractors and combines in traffic during the morning
>haven't seen a girl my age in months
>>
>move to the city
>get your career
>get your wife
>move the fuck out
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.